AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 00:03   Link #1881
PzIVf3

I think Nina is preparing another sakuradite for the Ganymede that we've seen the picture of the glowing pink capsule at the 2nd OP.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 00:41   Link #1882
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Well, at least the Shinkiro is still in one piece, but what will EMPEROR Lelouch or Lloyd do with it? (someone suggested painting it white, much to Suzaku's objection)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 00:46   Link #1883
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If he was going to do anything with it, cosmetically that is, he would have by now. It'll be part of the final battle, at least.
Old 2008-09-15, 00:49   Link #1884
Nvis
Where are the good animes

And Tristan's X-wing argument can be put to rest.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 02:36   Link #1885
Cal-Reflector

Question:

If the KOR already had so many badass robots (one of which can do the Macross thing), why did Britannia need to build a lancelot in order to mass produce vincents?

Why didn't they just mass produce Tristans and be done with the world conquest thing?

Also: Before Vincents came along, what the Valkyrie pilot?
Old 2008-09-15, 02:39   Link #1886
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Question:

If the KOR already had so many badass robots (one of which can do the Macross thing), why did Britannia need to build a lancelot in order to mass produce vincents?

Why didn't they just mass produce Tristans and be done with the world conquest thing?

Also: Before Vincents came along, what the Valkyrie pilot?
The Tristan didn't exist before the Lancelot. No seventh-generation frame did. Everyone presumably piloted customized crap frames until Lloyd's awesome tech got spread around.
Old 2008-09-15, 02:46   Link #1887
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The Tristan didn't exist before the Lancelot. No seventh-generation frame did. Everyone presumably piloted customized crap frames until Lloyd's awesome tech got spread around.
Really? Wow, thanks for making things make sense for me. No wonder Britannia hung around with the EU for so long. Because the KOR was up until then piloting Gloucesters painted in different color schemes, which is itself a Sutherland, plus a big impractical jousting lance, and a cape.

And damn, from Lancelot to Tristan and all the other KOR bots in like three months? The power of science, amazing.
Old 2008-09-15, 02:48   Link #1888
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
in britannia at least
rakshata was working on her own 7-gens
Old 2008-09-15, 03:10   Link #1889
patnam

I think Tristan is only limited Knightmare Frame in 7-gens...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 05:16   Link #1890
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

why dont we have a topten or the ten greatest ever of kmf's here... like that show from the discovery channel.. you give your opinion about each kmf and rank them 10-1 or something like that...
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:24   Link #1891
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
why dont we have a topten or the ten greatest ever of kmf's here... like that show from the discovery channel.. you give your opinion about each kmf and rank them 10-1 or something like that...
Are you sure it won't go gawain, siegfried, etc

Too bad they tristan didn't change they entire body, but the head looks less like an eggecute now:heh
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:37   Link #1892
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Really? Wow, thanks for making things make sense for me. No wonder Britannia hung around with the EU for so long. Because the KOR was up until then piloting Gloucesters painted in different color schemes, which is itself a Sutherland, plus a big impractical jousting lance, and a cape.

And damn, from Lancelot to Tristan and all the other KOR bots in like three months? The power of science, amazing.
Well, I don't think Llyod was the only one developing it at the time, just the first to have a significant breakthrough on the subject, which I believe would have lead to breakthroughs for other teams as well, because each of the KoR frames has a personal engineering detachment assigned to them, Lloyd's Camelot division becoming Suzaku's, so I think this some evidence to point to other scientist doing their own thing at the time, so not completely out of no where is what I was saying. Plus it was a year in between R1 and R2 as well, so anytime in between then you could have had new Knightmares popping up
Old 2008-09-15, 23:52   Link #1893
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
Well, I can give you my opinion on the top 10. I would love thoughts as well.

1. Seigfried V.1- Why? Because its reaction time with Jeremiah was outstanding. It would even be able to keep up with the Albion and SEITEN with its quick movements and it has stellar defenses. It also can crush armies EASILY. This was the first super-powered KMF, and it is also the best.

2. Lancelot Albion- This is self explanatory. it is SEITEN with more tricks and greater speed.

3. Guren SEITEN- Again, self explanatory here.

4. Galahad- Seriously, this thing is a wrecking ball with Bismarck as the pilot. He didn't even need to use his Geass to crush Xing-Ke in battle. When he does use his Geass, well damn man, even Suzaku had some trouble. Add in Excalibur and you can't go wrong with this.

5. Shen-Hu- Xing-Ke used this thing at 40% and still took on Kallen. He probably would have won even if her energy didn't run out. It is that good.

6. Sutherland Seig- No where near as dominant or fast as its original form, but still a powerhouse KMF. It was able to tie up two KMF's at once if it needed to. This one still has a chance to get higher on the list depending on its performance in this last battle. Doubt it would reach the original though.

7. Lancelot Conquista/Guren Flight Mode- Really, it didn't even get that many upgrades and it still kicked ass. With its speed and great maneuverability, it was practically a sure win each time it steps into battle till all these otehr later models came out. Same goes for the Guren upgrade. Though little we saw of it anyway.

8. Percival- Yes, you are probably going WHAT?! But Luciano's mecha is outrageous. It has close range dominance with a giant drill and a Harken. And then range with a Missile Shield (also used for defense) and Hadron Machine-Gun blasts. And it's breakthrough is incredible because of that drill. It is also faster than some of the other slower more Firepower filled KMFs giving it an edge over them in battle. I even thought about putting it a little higher on the list judging by how well it did against the SEITEN. It may even have beaten the Guren Flight Mode in battle.

9. Tristan- Speed and close range dominance. It has such large weapons that its damage is crazy. It doesn't help that Gino is a fancy pilot that can pull off a lot of stuff in open spaces.

10. Mordred- Relies heavily on strong Hadron Blasts and defense. Slow as hell, and can get out maneuvered by some of the faster mechas. But its fire power is really impressive keeping it here.

There you go. It is really eleven, but what ever.

Last edited by Orga777; 2008-09-16 at 00:09.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:56   Link #1894
scifijimmy

I really can't see how Sakurdite based Technology can last much longer now that Lelouch has blown up Mount Fuji and the 90% of the world's supply it contains.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:58   Link #1895
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I really can't see how Sakurdite based Technology can last much longer now that Lelouch has blown up Mount Fuji and the 90% of the world's supply it contains.
I don't think he "blew it up", though he did indeed use up quite a bit of it. From what I saw, he didn't detonate the actual resource (the entire mountain would've been vaporized if he did), all he seemed to do was induce Mount Fuji into erupting.
Old 2008-09-16, 10:30   Link #1896
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
I find it hailerious that the SATAN and Albion could probably have pwned each others armys single handed with their haxness yet they like hardly do anything XD
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 17:15   Link #1897
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
I find it hailerious that the SATAN and Albion could probably have pwned each others armys single handed with their haxness yet they like hardly do anything XD
They might as well do the tabuu attack from brawl
Old 2008-09-18, 20:21   Link #1898
loltan

I have a question: Why does Jeremiah never use his slash harkens on the Sutherland Sieg?
loltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 22:57   Link #1899
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltan View Post
I have a question: Why does Jeremiah never use his slash harkens on the Sutherland Sieg?
He wouldn't need to if he spam is missiles and shoot the gaint gun so often.

He has really fought in a major situation where he actually use them, other then the paralyzing attack against lancelot in episode 18 might be when he used them.
Old 2008-09-19, 04:43   Link #1900
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltan View Post
Unless the ones on the back of it can be fired off he can't anymore. If you look at the ones at the front the way their mounted on a pivot would make them impossible to fire off like normal slash harkens.

Now if they were rock harkens like the Gurens extendable claw that'd be a different story, but i don't see any thrusters at the end.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha