AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 06:17   Link #641
Jecht2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
Hirameki wanted to license them, but they've since withdrawn from the market.
Thats a shame. Well heres hoping that some translation group picks them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I don't think it is that hard to figure out the majority, but here goes

Spoiler for list of the 11endings:

Cheers.
Thx for that information.
Jecht2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 06:46   Link #642
Rayneing
Trombe!

Remember11 is being fan-translated, just so you guys know. Right now, it just seems to be one or two people struggling along, so I imagine they can appreciate whatever help they can get.
Old 2008-07-29, 11:34   Link #643
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
Remember11 is being fan-translated, just so you guys know. Right now, it just seems to be one or two people struggling along, so I imagine they can appreciate whatever help they can get.
I'm impressed with the amount of projects going on at that site

This thing os translating games seems to be getting popular nowadays...
Old 2008-07-31, 06:12   Link #644
Coruja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
That is awesome!!!! I was so mad when Hirameki closed. I had high hopes for the company, for translating such great games... (Ever 17 is still my favourite game of all times) So this sounds great. I'd love to help but unfortunately I can't.
Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 08:40   Link #645
Elvin

At the rate we're (Chewy and I) going it'll take a full year to finish translation, and even then we still need to find someone who knows how to hack and insert and make a patch. Any passing translators are welcome to contribute so we can speed things along, anyone with good writing skills are welcome to edit our translations. You don't have to ask us, just do it :w Hopefully by the time we're almost done someone'll be nice enough to volunteer to hack it.

Last edited by Elvin; 2008-07-31 at 13:20.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 09:31   Link #646
Coruja

I wish I could help you. Meanwhile I'll promote this project so that I can try to find more people to help you. Good luck.
Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 09:49   Link #647
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
At the rate we're (Chewy and I) going it'll take a full year to finish translation, and even then we still need to find someone who knows how to hack and insert and make a patch. Any passing translators are welcome to contribute so we can speed things along, anyone with a good writing skills are welcome to edit our translations. You don't have to ask us, just do it :w Hopefully by the time we're almost done someone'll be nice enough to volunteer to hack it.
Hey,
Are you sure the text of the game is just that on the site?

I heard this game had like 30 endings in the PS2 port and you'd need many days to finish it.

Did they cut stuff out in the PC port?
Old 2008-07-31, 13:16   Link #648
Elvin

I didn't hear anything about any cuts to the PC port. I had heard that the game has 40 hours of play. At my horrendously slow translation rate, my game clock's already racked up 21 hours of play at where we are now (albeit I kept it on sometimes while doing other things). It should be all there unless the person who was nice enough to rip the text left some parts out, but I doubt they did. My only explanation is that there's a lot more text than it appears there, for example the horrendously long part 12 of Kokoro day 1. Although we've only just started, I'm confident that there's about 40 hours of reading there.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:56   Link #649
Wolfii
The :< point of view...
*Graphic Designer

So I finally finished this game, and it joins True Remembrance and Narcissu in 10/10 rating \o/

Actually, at first I DLed it from net... gah, who cares about legality? But... after playing through three paths...

I ordered it. I still played the DLed version, but I have Ever17 in my collection and it's well spent money.

From the paths, I liked Tsugumi's the most, and the ending was... not so bad, actually the offered idea BW = player is pretty good!
(and I sure had fun when trying to count life readings, even considering some people ;+)

Made my jaw fall down on Coco's path as well, few times.

Great play, which I won't forget soon :+)
Wolfii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 18:34   Link #650
rice ball

Does anyone know a good place to import this game to the UK, heard nothing but good things about it.
Shame about Hirameki
rice ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 17:58   Link #651
wiskas

After finishing Coco's path, there's just one thing I don't understand:
Spoiler for coco's path:
wiskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 13:28   Link #652
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskas View Post
After finishing Coco's path, there's just one thing I don't understand:
Spoiler for coco's path:
Spoiler for Coco's path:
Old 2008-09-24, 14:46   Link #653
wiskas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Spoiler for Coco's path:
Spoiler for Coco's path:
wiskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 04:39   Link #654
fuupuppy

I just finished Coco's storyline "aka the real ending" an hour ago... ^^
I think I started around 9:30pm at Day 3...wow it took almost 5 hours until the last scene...

It was well worth it... plus all the hours I've spent playing (though I needed the guide for Tsugumi's path.... it was quite tricky ><)

Anyways, I found this e17 fan site : "LemU.ever17.index"

Does anyone have a clue who created the site? I think he (or she) also posts here at animesuki forums because it was mentioned in his thanks/credits section...

If it's possible I'd like to contact the creator because I'm interested in contributing something to the fan site...

[EDIT]

Oh I think I already found him ^_^

Last edited by fuupuppy; 2008-09-27 at 04:50.
fuupuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-09, 04:46   Link #655
Maurox

fuuuu...

Just finished the game.
Spoiler:

v. good game IMO
Maurox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 22:48   Link #656
EscapeAndBreakFree

Hi! I just finished this game awhile ago! I must say, it was one of the best visual novels I've ever played, but could use a bit more color in it's art.

I found the music to be memorable, along with the endings, my favorite one along with probabley most people on animesuki's favorite ending, the Tsugumi ending.

Oh, I completed all the endings, but I just don't seem to have Tsugumi's epilouge, does anyone know what could be wrong? Or does someone by any chance have a copy of it they could send to me?
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 07:00   Link #657
dsp2003

EscapeAndBreakFree, oh, it was told so many times, but... anyway:

Replay Tsugumi's or Sora's path from the Day 7th (Shortcut option) and you'll see it. In German, it says:
Spoiler:

Still thinking it was some kind of teaser for Demo Version (haven't played the demo since i have a full game anyway ^3^).
dsp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 12:28   Link #658
4as
ForUs

Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeAndBreakFree View Post
Oh, I completed all the endings, but I just don't seem to have Tsugumi's epilouge, does anyone know what could be wrong? Or does someone by any chance have a copy of it they could send to me?
It should be unlocked after coco ending, but you need to play tsugumi path one more time after that - it shows up after the credits.
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 05:14   Link #659
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Hello there~ Ever17 newbie here. xD

I just finished You's Good & Bad Ending (The bad ending I acquired first) and aiming for Sara's bad ending right now. xD Yeah I like to keep the best for last.

I was wondering how can you guarantee Sara's bad ending? The walkthrough I found only had the good endings. >W<

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 19:47   Link #660
4as
ForUs

Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
I was wondering how can you guarantee Sara's bad ending?
It is actually quite easy, but I can't go into details without spoilers... simply put, it is the final choice that makes the difference between good and bad end.

Also, trust me, in the end it wont matter that you went good first, than bad, or bad -> good.
4as is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
visual novel