AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-06, 05:08   Link #21
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Some scientists say it could be a problem with methan gas (I hope that methan is already the international description). Under special conditions and some pressure this methan gas can be found as frozen methan "ice". The iced methan can lay right under a thin layer of sedimented ocean ground. The iced methan however might change back to methan gas under the ocean ground. If the amount of iced methan is big enough, a giant gas bubble will wait until it breaks somewhere through the ocean ground. Now when this bubble is big enough, it can be like a torpedo, the hull of big ships will break, because those ship hulls are not constructed to withstand a big space of gas between the length sides of the hull (bow & stern), the weight of the ship itself will make it collapse. Since methan is lighter than the normal air, it will also effect airplanes, causing a sudden collapse of the lift (the lift comes from the airstream on the plane's wings). In very high altitudes (like 10.000 meters) the methan gas almost mixed completly with the atmosphere, but in lower altitudes it will be still like a gas bubble in a gas (air). That is just a theory not a fact.
Old 2004-05-06, 05:17   Link #22
DistortedRealmS

Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
Hobo knows whats going on hes hiding the truth its obvious the Bermuda triangle has an underwater facility that aliens built 3000 years ago to watch the development of humans as they built society, some planes and ships became to close to finding out they're secret and were captured. but lately they have become pissed off because they know with certainty we are going to eventually destroy this planet with our arrogance and lack of thinking. Eventually the vast amount of natural resources they can use to live if we can't will be sent into oblivion...They are now contemplating the complete take over of our planet in which they will not destroy humanity but banish it to they're old home planet thats become a hostile waste land filled with dangerous creatures and lack of food. they will then make this planet they're home and thats whats happening with the bermuda triangle I mean c'mon everyone knows that
DistortedRealmS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 05:24   Link #23
Palani
///_^

The theory about the methan gas was as followed, by a scientific magazine here in the Netherlands:

The rising methan gas is highly inflammable. When it comes into contact with an airplane
the friction heat and the heat of the motor exhausts will cause the bubble of gas to ignite.
This will result in a large explosion that is able to down even the largest of airplanes.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 07:10   Link #24
SirJeannot
AT Field

maybe you should consider the fact that earth's magnetic field isn't constant and this was an area where perturbations were quite important ...
Old 2004-05-06, 09:58   Link #25
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
There is one thing that confuses me much... wat about the tiger something that disappeard on 1945... wen it is about to land on Miami, Florida(only 80 more miles)... also i've read that it did sent a faint message... but wen they studied it... it seems... to have came from outer space!!!
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 10:39   Link #26
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
There is one thing that confuses me much... wat about the tiger something that disappeard on 1945... wen it is about to land on Miami, Florida(only 80 more miles)... also i've read that it did sent a faint message... but wen they studied it... it seems... to have came from outer space!!!
behold the wonders of technological error. although this does seem like something made up to make the legend seem more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedRealmS
Hobo knows whats going on hes hiding the truth its obvious the Bermuda triangle has an underwater facility that aliens built 3000 years ago to watch the development of humans as they built society, some planes and ships became to close to finding out they're secret and were captured. but lately they have become pissed off because they know with certainty we are going to eventually destroy this planet with our arrogance and lack of thinking. Eventually the vast amount of natural resources they can use to live if we can't will be sent into oblivion...They are now contemplating the complete take over of our planet in which they will not destroy humanity but banish it to they're old home planet thats become a hostile waste land filled with dangerous creatures and lack of food. they will then make this planet they're home and thats whats happening with the bermuda triangle I mean c'mon everyone knows that
oh, please, such an idea of me cooperating with aliens so that i can get a life-time supply of snickers candy bars is completely ridiculous.

*runs away*
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 11:36   Link #27
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Hmmm... maybe... since ships disappear like nothing even happen... but some I guess was sabotage... but I believe something supernatural is hidden deep inside the bermuda triangle...

Anyway... me... my grand pa and my 2 other friends will go to bermuda triangle by the end of May...
be sure to come back and tell us all about it, make it as detailed as possible, video's and pictures will be nice =D
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:07   Link #28
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Quote:
also i've read that it did sent a faint message... but wen they studied it... it seems... to have came from outer space!!!
Bermuda triangle eh. Well obviously were not focussing hard enough on the important issues, Druids built a secret space research station w/the help aliens from mars in the center of the bermuda triangle. This was after the Druids learned they had a shortage of planes/boats/ that they needed to sail back to stonehenge with. The wright brothers almost sued the pants off them for takeing their invention of air planes 3000 years ago however.

Last edited by Godslayer Guts; 2004-05-06 at 12:19.
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 13:50   Link #29
DistortedRealmS

I use to play Bermuda triangle on my oldschool nintendo system, ah nostalgic feelings driving that boat through whirlpools shooting up giant sea creatures and I think aliens, good times...anybody else remember that?

Rob
Old 2004-05-06, 23:25   Link #30
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedRealmS
I use to play Bermuda triangle on my oldschool nintendo system, ah nostalgic feelings driving that boat through whirlpools shooting up giant sea creatures and I think aliens, good times...anybody else remember that?

Rob
Umm, you sure taht wasn't COBRA triangle? AH the memories, thought it was only me and Superchop that played that game......hard ass cheating game it was -_-
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 00:03   Link #31
DistortedRealmS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Zero
Umm, you sure taht wasn't COBRA triangle? AH the memories, thought it was only me and Superchop that played that game......hard ass cheating game it was -_-

ah I think it was... hehe it was so long ago..I think the game was based around the bermuda triangle or had a level, needless to say it was hours of fun

Rob
Old 2004-05-07, 02:23   Link #32
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Anyway... does any1 here knows more websites that provides info for Bermuda Triangle...
Old 2004-05-07, 02:30   Link #33
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
So, no one thinks its ghosts? Aliens? The Sea Monster?! wow im letting my imagination run wild.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 02:33   Link #34
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Anyway... does any1 here knows more websites that provides info for Bermuda Triangle...
yea, i can give a few:

http://skepdic.com/bermuda.html
http://www.unmuseum.org/triangle.htm
http://www.castleofspirits.com/bermuda.html
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 02:37   Link #35
Sid_Burn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
So, no one thinks its ghosts? Aliens? The Sea Monster?! wow im letting my imagination run wild.
I am not too sure if it is either humans... or horrible creatures... even aliens... but to my opinion... it is aliens that wants to test human subjects...
Old 2004-06-26, 06:17   Link #36
Sid_Burn
Banned

I almost forgot... we have a little 1 day trip to Bermuda Triangle... but I only made 4 photos(actually 20... but 16 of them I took from a normal camera... the other 4 were taken from a digital cam)... anyway... for those wu are still interested... here it is...

the view from my granfathers private plane... im sorry if the image is alittle blurry

Dammit dont mind my driving... anyway that's my grandfather's car...

This is the house were we spent our night...

This is one of the scariest pics ever... there was a storm later that night...

Well I only saw the seas and the island of Bermuda by plane... but even though the exp. are diff. if you're in a yacht... the flight I exp. was even more terrifying... especially wen we are about to enter that huge stormy cloud that are found above in the bermuda seas...
Old 2004-06-26, 08:53   Link #37
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Bla.. aliens... nonsense!!

It`s obvious whats going on: Those are PIRATES!
They are the meanest pirates of all seas who gather all in the bermuda triangle (also called the "grant triangle").
They are actually searching for some great treasure called "one piece" there!

I will go to bermuda triangle and become the pirate king!!!

btw. maybe one piece was made by ancient druids who got help from aliens from mars, but that`s all what aliens got to do with grant triangle!
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 08:58   Link #38
Sid_Burn
Banned

Pirates?... well there are many theories concerning Bermuda... That includes Aliens, Druids, Mystical Creatures and... a blackhole...
Old 2004-06-26, 09:04   Link #39
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

No, this is not a therory.
There are the most powerful pirates in the bermuda triangle.
I know it for sure, my brother is already out there with his own pirate crew and so is some cool guy who once save my live (he lost his arm... because of me )!
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 09:08   Link #40
Sid_Burn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky
No, this is not a therory.
There are the most powerful pirates in the bermuda triangle.
I know it for sure, my brother is already out there with his own pirate crew and so is some cool guy who once save my live (he lost his arm... because of me )!
errr... a very amusing story... makes me wonder... how did your brother lost his arm?...