Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-12, 04:24   Link #7261
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Given the season one, that's what I think too, but who knows XD. Saji will not stay in his room during the entire show XD. Also, he might escape.
escape? escape where? into the vacuum?

All the CB tech has biometrics on it, Saji's not going anywhere if they don't want him to. And even if he did, second the Feddies notice him he gets executed.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 04:52   Link #7262
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
O Gundam still exists. Prototypes are always mad hax in anime. It probably has a god mode that was too powerful for its time.

OP music starts when Saji recognizes Setsuna. It's like the series begins here... when Saji realizes who Setsuna in and enters CB's world. I thought the theme for this season was Saji and Setsuna having similar goals but having rival visions.

Saji could end up with a Gundam.
Just note, 0 Gundam was like every mobile suit of its time; normal armour, nothing special, except:

-It had GN weapons
-It had a GN drive
-it used the GN drive for propulsion.

And thats about it, so pretty much if it doesnt have the GN composite armour which makes the 3rd and 4th gen gundams and GN-T MSs basically immune to some degree to bullets and normal melee weapons, the chances of it being a hax mobile suit is rather slim.

I mean, 00 Gundam is already enough hax; the GN drives basically block everything with the particle outputs-basically people who say that its a stupid target, are wrong, and moreover the weapons that it carries, sure they are few but being able to use trans am and not needing to recover is hax.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 04:56   Link #7263
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
O Gundam still exists. Prototypes are always mad hax in anime. It probably has a god mode that was too powerful for its time.
Except that it's already been established that out of all the Gundams, the 0 Gundam is the weakest. Even in 00P it's said that the Astraea outclasses the 0 Gundam in every way, and the Astraea is only a generation ahead.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 05:17   Link #7264
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
0 Gundam could have abilities like Throne Drei which can spread GN particle over great distant. See on 1st ep of S1, when 0 save Setsuna,it produce GN particle shape similar to Throne Drei.It kind like a rope unlike other which like glittering flake or dust.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 08:08   Link #7265
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Except that it's already been established that out of all the Gundams, the 0 Gundam is the weakest. Even in 00P it's said that the Astraea outclasses the 0 Gundam in every way, and the Astraea is only a generation ahead.
It may become hax once Ribbons pilots it...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened somewhere down the line...
Old 2008-10-12, 08:14   Link #7266
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He's got better chances at becoming the pilot of the 0-Riser, though Lasse'll likely be the pilot for that.
If the 0-Riser is not automated, I'd say Saji has 70% of becoming it's pilot; as Lasse has a clear position on Ptolemaios II bridge (he also could have retained some sequels from the explosion of the GN Arms E).
Old 2008-10-12, 08:25   Link #7267
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
NICEEEE.......can't wait for the lyrics.
歌词
愛が愛は「重すぎる」って理解を拒み
憎しみに変わってく前に…
何もかも嘘だろ? バツの悪い事情にはいつも
蓋して食わせ物のリアル 歪んだジレンマ虐げて
約束したはずの二人さえ気付かず通り過ぎてゆく…

壊し合って分かり合えてた心 置き去りにしたこれが成れの果てなの?
認めないで立ち向かった時の 堕ちてく時のイメージから逃げ出せずに
Ah…何度でも捜し出すよ 君の眼 その手の温もりを
何もかも嘘だろ? バツの悪い事情にはいつも
蓋して食わせ物のリアル 歪んだジレンマ時代で
約束したはずの二人さえ気付かず通り過ぎてゆく…

いなくたって変わりはしない街は 僕の救いを求めはしないだろう
マトモな奴になりすまして 誰もが崩れそうな結晶の中で
Ah…何度も嘘を重ねるから
「愛はいつも私を傷付けるだけ」って君は呟いて
信じる事が怖くて泣いたんだろう? 弱さを知って強くなれ
恐れず信じる事で 憎しみに変わる前の 本当の愛を知るのだろう

欲しがってたモノは 心がないこんな世界じゃないんだよ
見てられない理由の欠片も無い日々に
虚しさが宿ってた映し疲れた瞳

「心を癒す嘘それもあり」なんて でも心を奪うのが嘘だろ?
「愛に近づこうとも噛み付かれるだけ」って僕は呟いて
信じる事をやめて生きてたんだよ 絶望喰らってた でも
呆れるほどの想いで 儚い命 しがみ付いていたいね
欲しがってたモノは 心がない作られたこんなものじゃないんだよ
この街で失った愛 その意味探せば 少しマシになって進めるだろう

If anyone bothers to translate
Old 2008-10-12, 13:29   Link #7268
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
0 Gundam could have abilities like Throne Drei which can spread GN particle over great distant. See on 1st ep of S1, when 0 save Setsuna,it produce GN particle shape similar to Throne Drei.It kind like a rope unlike other which like glittering flake or dust.
That wasn't any designated effect, though--the wing-like dispersion of GN-Particles from 0 Gundam was caused by the instability of its GN-Drive.
Old 2008-10-12, 19:06   Link #7269
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
If the 0-Riser is not automated, I'd say Saji has 70% of becoming it's pilot; as Lasse has a clear position on Ptolemaios II bridge (he also could have retained some sequels from the explosion of the GN Arms E).
Ptolemaios II said to be heavily armed and armored so I'd say it's quite a fitting toy for Lasse to pilot.

Also with Sumeragi reluctant to return to duty Lasse is practically the captain.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 22:59   Link #7270
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

HEY HEY, I want to discuss about a picture in the ED.
I feel really disturb by the picture with Tieria in it, shooting at a mirror. I Have a feeling that Tieria might defect from the CB for a while, maybe to join his bros and sis. The pitcure showing him shooting at the mirror, anyone care to explain it to me?
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:02   Link #7271
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It's the other way around. Tieria is the same kind as the Innovators, the picture probably shows that Tieria will betrays his "brothers" and sides with Celestial Being
Old 2008-10-12, 23:02   Link #7272
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX25 View Post
HEY HEY, I want to discuss about a picture in the ED.
I feel really disturb by the picture with Tieria in it, shooting at a mirror. I Have a feeling that Tieria might defect from the CB for a while, maybe to join his bros and sis. The pitcure showing him shooting at the mirror, anyone care to explain it to me?
Quite the opposite, really. Its been hinted that Tieria has a strong connection to the Innovators--all five Innovators look like twins, despite Regene being the odd one out. Yet Regene and Tieria look almost exactly alike. Plus, Ribbons and Tieria have the same VEDA capabilities, and likely all five Innovators do.

The scene likely symbolizes that Tieria was once part of the Innovators, but rejected their philosophies. As such, he had rejected his identity as an Innovator (hence the bullet cracking the mirror where his face is), and has become, instead, Celestial Being's Gundam Meister, Tieria Erde.
Old 2008-10-12, 23:13   Link #7273
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

The fact that he rejected the Innovators, does that mean that he knows of their existance??
I mean, the fact that the person controlling the A-Laws, are actually the Innovators.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:15   Link #7274
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
yes its very likely he does know of their existence
Old 2008-10-13, 00:29   Link #7275
Mangaka-chan

While I think that is a possibility, I can't help but think the face-value scenario might come true as well. Maybe he didn't know about the existence of his "brothers" and they somehow persuaded him to join their side (I for one think the Innovators in that scene are waaay to calm for people who've just seen someone fire a shot into a mirror right in front of them).
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 01:40   Link #7276
patnam

actually i can't wait to have OST for 2nd season, the music of Gundam 00 activation, and battles are amazing...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 01:47   Link #7277
Shinkouhyou
(#゚Д゚)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The scene likely symbolizes that Tieria was once part of the Innovators, but rejected their philosophies. As such, he had rejected his identity as an Innovator (hence the bullet cracking the mirror where his face is), and has become, instead, Celestial Being's Gundam Meister, Tieria Erde.
The only problem is that Regene and the other two Innovators look very relaxed and calm, so I don't think Tieria is rejecting them. Instead, it seems like Tieria is rejecting the person he's become over the past 5 years, or doesn't want to see his own reflection. CB was everything to Tieria, but the Veda hack really destroyed his confidence. Where are CB's orders coming from now that they're not using Veda? They could be getting manipulated again.
Shinkouhyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:09   Link #7278
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkouhyou View Post
The only problem is that Regene and the other two Innovators look very relaxed and calm, so I don't think Tieria is rejecting them. Instead, it seems like Tieria is rejecting the person he's become over the past 5 years, or doesn't want to see his own reflection. CB was everything to Tieria, but the Veda hack really destroyed his confidence. Where are CB's orders coming from now that they're not using Veda? They could be getting manipulated again.
I concur with you about Tieria. Also I think CB is making up their own operations using intel from Wang. Problem is they don't know she's playing both sides of the fence.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:26   Link #7279
Alvatore
Hello

i might fear that tiera is the bad guy. Oh god another bad plot twist.
Alvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:44   Link #7280
Slick_rick

I have a hard time believing Tieria would switch sides, at least voluntarily, especially with what we have seen of him this season. The way he said Setsuna name at the end of Ep2, his friendliness towards him this season, and the way he holds Lockon's (Neil) memory is such high regard that he is unwilling to accept his brother as Lockon, shows that Tieria is very different this season. Veda I think now is a non-issue. He's no longer the distant person who doesn't trust or value his teammates. With possibly the exception of Setsuna there is no one more fanatical about CB's cause and Gundam's than him.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers