AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-18, 15:07   Link #321
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Send a message via MSN to P.G.
was done on subbed ep2 earlier, it seems slow indeed. well i did enjoy the scene were taku's being revealed that he was both shogun & knight-hart by yua (優愛 : しっ・て・る・よ・ね?)

hoping for more seira-tan screentime
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 15:40   Link #322
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Really enjoying the anime so much that I started playing the game. xD

If someone doesn't mind, can someone give me a comparison between the fansub groups for this? Being a somewhat dialogue-heavy anime, I wanted to make sure I'm watching top-notch work like maybe translating the chat between Shogun and Takumi and so on.

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 15:58   Link #323
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 02:
Old 2008-10-18, 16:15   Link #324
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Next episode Kozu-pii!
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 16:21   Link #325
Clarste
Human

Am I the only who finds something deeply wrong with people on this forum going moe over the characters in this show? I feel like they're missing some sort of point...
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 16:26   Link #326
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

moe yandere are all the rage these days, you know......
Old 2008-10-18, 16:47   Link #327
CocoWawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler for Episode 02:
Concerning the last part - the OP.
Yeah, I didn't think about it until now. I just rechecked the OP and it seems quite likely. The bum reaches out for the Taku we know, standing in a tunnel seemingly leading towards the bum. I think this part is actually really cool. It somehow indicates that this is where he is going to end up with that kind of life he is living. Sad indeed.... So remember kids. Going to school - is cool (^.^)b, - also, get a job

Ah, after seeing the second episode of the series I know I'm definitely going to continue this one. I like the atmosphere and as you said you really question all that is happening.
CocoWawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 18:49   Link #328
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
3D is losing big time in this episode.

Spoiler for ep 2:

3D loses. And for good reason too.
I don't trust her either. She used Taku when he was starting to come out of his shell. If she had informed the police about the cross-dagger it would have ended up being less painful for him. Way too to take advantage of someone's feelings.

Spoiler for connections:

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:19   Link #329
Durante

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Also something I'm curious about is regarding Rimi. Did she magically insert herself into Takumi's life or has the guys mental state deteriorated so far he completely forgot a childhood friend?
That's also what I found most intriguing about Ep 2.
Spoiler:
Durante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:20   Link #330
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avisch View Post
3D loses. And for good reason too.
I don't trust her either. She used Taku when he was starting to come out of his shell. If she had informed the police about the cross-dagger it would have ended up being less painful for him. Way too to take advantage of someone's feelings.

Spoiler for connections:
Though don't think someone as unstable as Takumi getting dragged in by the police would end well . He'd be put in a nut house and that'd be the series.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-18, 19:21   Link #331
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
That's also what I found most intriguing about Ep 2.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-18, 19:33   Link #332
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Rimi is win. i think its too obvious that he's the one doing everything. this show will probably spin you a few more times before its settled. plus there's the other girls in the op who haven't been introduced yet.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:45   Link #333
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Though don't think someone as unstable as Takumi getting dragged in by the police would end well . He'd be put in a nut house and that'd be the series.
Spoiler:

But we can tell most of the time when the delusions are in play.

Rimi is prob on the level with being in his class. But she introduced herself to him rather strangely like some sort of hypnotic suggestion. And that male friend (Daichi) who is a player having a picture of the 3 of them on his cellphone was too convenient. Maybe she got to Daichi or he is in on it. Rimi also doesn't seem to want Yua near Taku.

Also we heard stake banging noises but Rimi didn't have anything to bang the stakes in with. Could she have been removing the stakes instead of inserting them? She could have came across a staked guy and was trying to get him down.

Last edited by orion; 2008-10-18 at 19:57.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:51   Link #334
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
But we can tell most of the time when the delusions are in play.

Rimi is prob on the level with being in his class. But she introduced herself to him rather strangely like some sort of hypnotic suggestion. And that male friend who is a player having a picture of the 3 of them on his cellphone was too convenient. Maybe she got to the friend or he is in on it. Rimi also doesn't seem to want Yua near Taku.
I'm usually pretty sure what's a delusion. But just keeping on alert for the delusion that might not be obvious.

Do agree she is probably honest about being part of the class. I mean in order to make sure no one notices a strange pink haired girl in the class that doesn't belong would require mass hypnosis. Now how close they have been is open to interpretation and its not like photos can't be faked. Guess I'll cautiously trust her, but wait until she does something to revoke that. Not wanting Yua near could be simple as being a slightly jealous childhood friend or something else entirely.
Old 2008-10-18, 19:55   Link #335
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Now how close they have been is open to interpretation and its not like photos can't be faked. Guess I'll cautiously trust her, but wait until she does something to revoke that. Not wanting Yua near could be simple as being a slightly jealous childhood friend or something else entirely.
I truly wouldn't be surprised if she stays normal and carries on the 'we've been friends for a long time' part until near the end of the series. It would work with her being the first character to start what has Taku acting the way he is now.

Also i just can't get the opening scene from the first episode out of my head while typing this.

Gonna keep my Hobo (Bum, Homeless guy --- whatever you'd like to label him as) theory in my head at all times.
Old 2008-10-18, 20:11   Link #336
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

Spoiler for Ep 2:
Onibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 20:11   Link #337
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Yeah, that was a big sword in ep. 1 pointing at Taku's heart that Rimi was holding. I'm hoping for a very bad delusion.

I don't trust any girls in this title. The 2D one has problems too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibur23 View Post
Spoiler for Ep 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by orion; 2008-10-18 at 20:26.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 22:48   Link #338
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

This show is just dangerous. I think everyone he is talking to are fake. None of them are real and all this is just an adventure inside his own head and at the last episode he wakes up. God damnit...
Old 2008-10-18, 23:18   Link #339
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Good point (poor Taku ). But I was trying to emphasize that Yua betrayed a person who already has severe trust issues and a loose grip on reality, the last thing you want to do is set that person off.

Having the police come in without knowing who tipped them off wouldn't do much damage to Taku who is already damaged.

Quote:
Yeah, that was a big sword in ep. 1 pointing at Taku's heart that Rimi was holding. I'm hoping for a very bad delusion.
HAHAHA! How about this?
*Taku wakes up and realizes that it was just Rimi giving him CPR*

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 02:16   Link #340
kamikazex

i dont know what to believe now after watching episode 2 but i do know 1 thing....and this series is AWESOME and im gonna continue watching until the end
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5pb., mad house, nitroplus, visual novel