2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.17%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-19, 10:11   Link #241
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Soma's protection from Allelujah was a result of special modifications to her suit though, and not her glial glands. And Hallelujah was responsible for stopping the headaches on Allelujah's case.

They probably has a yet unexplained solution to the problem of quantum brainwave interference during the 4 years. And IIRC, there was a preview from a while back (the same preview showing off the footage from the Gundam Meisters game) where Al supposedly had surgery on his brain or something. (source need to be verified though).
He is just probably back to being a test subject. Probably lobotomy to stop his fits (a popular operation back in the 60s and 70s for fits) after Halle "died".
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:11   Link #242
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Also, only now did I notice this, and I wonder why no one else has pointed it out...

Soma and Allelujah were within very close proximity of each other without any special suits or anything... and yet they no longer experience the debilitating headaches they had 4 years prior.
Thanks for reminding me - this is commented upon in the ep. Soma thinks to herself that maybe the wound he got in the battle 4 years ago affected things. She doesn't doubt that he's the pilot of "Winged".

I wonder how this will play out. At least Alle won't be going ga-ga every time he gets close to her (which got a bit tedious last season). Incidentally, the closeup of him with the sharp/determined expression is him promising to free Soma.
Old 2008-10-19, 10:14   Link #243
miles316

alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
Is it just me or does Ribbons have special contacts with Barack Obama in the future?

Well all the Meisters are back and are kicking major ass.

Lyle seems a little sketchy and is bothering me a bit with still keeping contact with Kataron. I believe he has another agenda besides trying to destroy A-Laws via Celestial being.

Oh Allelujah, trying to get through to Soma. I don't know why he kept trying after it failed the first time. Oh well, he'll succeed later.

Summeragi should start playing her role again quickly. I can't stand seeing her just drink and drink and not be on the bridge giving orders. I hope she gets slapped back into reality.

I never trusted Lu Mei again after the last episodes of Season 1. But playing both sides of the battle just doesn't make any sense at the moment. What side is she really on(if shes on a side at all)

Now on preview:
Battle in the Ocean? Lol
Lockon X Feldt? (With the wrong Lockon) I hope for that slap to happen
A-Laws = Kamikaze?

Next episode seems rather meh.
it would not be tragic if she just went cold Turkey and it all went back to normal. Sammeragi must suffer before she can start playing her roll again maybe they can give her rapid detox, and the ship can go dry. the fact that every one was her enabler CB/Billy does not bode well for her.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:16   Link #244
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Thanks for reminding me - this is commented upon in the ep. Soma thinks to herself that maybe the wound he got in the battle 4 years ago affected things. She doesn't doubt that he's the pilot of "Winged".

I wonder how this will play out. At least Alle won't be going ga-ga every time he gets close to her (which got a bit tedious last season). Incidentally, the closeup of him with the sharp/determined expression is him promising to free Soma.
Speaking about Soma, did she get her memories wiped or something? Or was she the first successful subject, and the main cause of why Alle and the other test subjects are thrown onto this space transport with limited oxygen supply, and ultimately resulting in the creation of Halle?

Anyway this is probably going to be one of the most well played love relationships in the series other than...

1. Tieria x Lyle*
2. Lyle x Feldt
3. Saji x Louise
4. Setsuna x Gundam x Marina x Nena
5. Lasse x Millenia*

* = There is absolutely a need for indecent pairings in every anime.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:23   Link #245
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Graham X Setsuna X Gundam

About Neena's GN Shuttle? Is it possible that it's a Throne (or some new name) in MA mode?
Old 2008-10-19, 10:25   Link #246
miles316

Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Hallelujah has the ability to stop the headache. With the personality dead (or merged with Allelujah), Allelujah probably is immune to the quantum brainwave now
MR Haptism was suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder and he has integrated both of his identities. Becoming relatively normal.
Old 2008-10-19, 10:26   Link #247
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Graham X Setsuna X Gundam

About Neena's GN Shuttle? Is it possible that it's a Throne (or some new name) in MA mode?
Considering the size of the GN Drive on it, I somehow doubt it's a folded up Throne lest it's a completely different design.

Somehow it's giving me a core fighter vibe though...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:27   Link #248
voanh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Speaking about Soma, did she get her memories wiped or something? Or was she the first successful subject, and the main cause of why Alle and the other test subjects are thrown onto this space transport with limited oxygen supply, and ultimately resulting in the creation of Halle?
No, Halle personality was created as the result of Alle having his brainwave modified. He and others were disposed after the scientists finished their data collecting.
voanh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:29   Link #249
nutype
Future MD

is it just me or does anyone else think setsuna has become a lot more like tieria?
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:30   Link #250
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
is it just me or does anyone else think setsuna has become a lot more like tieria?
In what way? Setsuna just became more confident, assertive and leader-like, and Tieria has loosened up.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-10-19, 10:36   Link #251
miles316

enemy intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He is just probably back to being a test subject. Probably lobotomy to stop his fits (a popular operation back in the 60s and 70s for fits) after Halle "died".
i don't think the federation/a-laws would damage a source of intelligence from a enemy soldier with exploratory brain surgery.

I am wondering why they would question him while he was still gagged.
Old 2008-10-19, 10:39   Link #252
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Honestly, I'm just waiting for either Graham or Ali, the two antagonists that have ever stood a proper chance against Gundams, to kick the living daylights out of CB, really.
Why does everyone seem to forget about Sergei? He almost removed Exia's head using a Tieren, not to mention that he even managed to capture the Gundams and match Al/Hal during CB last stand. Heck, even Ali seems to respect him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
I also really like the conversation between Setsuna and Saji. I think Saji hadn't realize until Setsuna confronted him with it that while his world is peaceful, the lives of many other people were not. I don't think Saji has ever thought about it in that context and it's nice to see him being challenged.
It really is hard to think about other people's lives when yours is peaceful, not that this is Saji's fault for having this sort of mentality, but I also liked seeing him being challenged to his way of thinking. Hopefully now he can change his point of view and join CB. What I am waiting for now is for him to have a conversation with Allelujah.
Old 2008-10-19, 10:40   Link #253
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Definitely doesn't look like it to me. I mean, even as late as this episode Tieria smoked the GN-XIII's like they were nothing,
He only scored those shots because they were disabled.

Quote:
While I believe that they would try to reduce casualties as much as they can, they really don't care much whether their combat actions killed their opponents or not. It's not like we're shown that they're constantly thinking about "hey, just disable them as much as possible". They will not engage in unnecessary conflict as shown (like letting retreating units go), but otherwise they aim to kill.

If they're able to only disable then it's all well and good, but I doubt it goes any farther into their conscious decisions than that. I'd rather pin the survival of the GN-XIII's to the skill of the A-Laws pilots, rather than on anything the Meisters intended.
The only time they actually "Disabled" any units was when Lockon was in South Africa but that was because the enemy were worker suits.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:41   Link #254
voanh99

Also, has anymore noticed this?

Spoiler for Lyle's data:
Old 2008-10-19, 10:44   Link #255
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

yea I did.

Funny it was also in the spoilers as well now that I remember.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:44   Link #256
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by voanh99 View Post
Also, has anymore noticed this?

Spoiler for Lyle's data:
I'm sure that is just a case of bad Engrish put his ''real name'' insted of ''code name''

That being sadi, Lyle stats are what we call ''Overpowered'' .
Old 2008-10-19, 10:45   Link #257
voanh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
yea I did.

Funny it was also in the spoilers as well now that I remember.
What spoiler? Can you remind me?
Old 2008-10-19, 10:52   Link #258
Lilithium
Banned

Poor Lyle! Neil fanboys need to GTFO.
Lilithium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:55   Link #259
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Good episode. Sumeragi's rescue plan is really awesome. Slamming the Ptolemaios into the sea, causing a tsunami, wiping out the defense force while providing cover fire for itself. This is the best plan Sumragi ever came out with!

Good to see Allelujah again. He doesn't change much, still the tame Allelujah. But now he's determined to bring back Marie. Soma now starts to have flashback about her past. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Setsuna is now more of a leader figure. I can't believe how much Tieria has changed. I don't really expect him to say "welcome back" to Allelujah. He still dislike the new Lockon though . Lyle is hiding a lot of things. I wonder why he hides his piloting skills...he's pretty funny though. Love his version of NERAIUTSUZEE

The action doesn't disappoint. More hidden gimmicks from the Gundam. Seravee's combined shot, Arios debuts and owning immediately. Cherudim is not that impressive yet.

Finally Marina becomes more important. The dialogue between her and Setsuna is kinda touching. Like the "Because you won't cry" line

Looking forward for more the next episode!
Old 2008-10-19, 10:55   Link #260
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
He only scored those shots because they were disabled.
My point though was that Tieria obviously doesn't have qualms about destroying enemies outright. Even with the improved precision of his weapons (note that his very first GN-XIII kill in this ep was of him shooting off its arm before blasting its torso), he still opts to just blow them up sky high with his superior firepower.