Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-15, 00:00   Link #81
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
Tsunade didn't give shika the chuunin title. He was promoted before she came. I've always believed temari and gaara(obviously) were strongest than most of the genin but now i can be sure. Thought kankuro was regular but with his capture puppet he's someone that will require intelligience to defeat. Bet Shino and shika could do it. Speaking of, WHERE THE HELL IS SHINO AND HIS NEW JUTSU?!!!!!
Having fun with his arachnids and lepidopteras (running in the meadow with his little bugs following happily), and what not. I bet you his next attack have something to do with scarabs (From the Mummy) and eats human flesh.

Looks like Temari and Gaara are both capable of high-level ninjutsus. Kuchiyose no jutsu, Gaara's unique attacks^^, Temari is the only female genin (so far) that can definitely compete against the male genins. Her weasel rocks!!! Gaara's avalanche is funky!!
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 00:05   Link #82
degeros
Sinner

Heh. Gaara just showed Kimi who the real badass was. Seems like the battle will be taking a turn as Kimi has turned into Barney... I mean dinosaur.

Anyway, all these new jutsus are beginning to get to me. Just one new technique and the sand ninjas seem a hell lot stronger than before. Temari can now clear forests with her summon, Gaara can avalanche the shit outta everyone and Kankuro can... well, lead people into a trap and smash them.
degeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 00:24   Link #83
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Having fun with his arachnids and lepidopteras (running in the meadow with his little bugs following happily), and what not. I bet you his next attack have something to do with scarabs (From the Mummy) and eats human flesh.
Eww...maybe Shino will end up with the same summon as Kidomaru. Bleh. I hope that's not the case, though; his clan is so unique because they don't summon their bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeros
Heh. Gaara just showed Kimi who the real badass was.
Woooooord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeroes
Anyway, all these new jutsus are beginning to get to me. Just one new technique and the sand ninjas seem a hell lot stronger than before. Temari can now clear forests with her summon, Gaara can avalanche the shit outta everyone and Kankuro can... well, lead people into a trap and smash them.
It's true with these new moves, but Gaara and Temari's attacks were completely neutralized during the Chuunin Exam; their new moves cover their previous weak points perfectly. Temari's new summon prevents any future "hide-behind-tree" strategy, and Gaara's two new moves help him defeat opponents too fast to be captured normally--the Rain of Sand is a two-part attack while the Quicksand Avalanche will hit no matter how fast one runs.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 00:24   Link #84
Kouji
StrykerX

I see the english scanslation came sooner this time, via Inane. ^_^
Old 2004-05-15, 00:40   Link #85
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Temari's new summon prevents any future "hide-behind-tree" strategy
you sound like temari really got damn pissed at shikamaru for the battle at the chunnin exams, what is her summon creature anyway ?
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 00:46   Link #86
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
you sound like temari really got damn pissed at shikamaru for the battle at the chunnin exams, what is her summon creature anyway ?
Well, it is true, no? Her favorite long-range attack that she was so proud of was completely neutralized by...hiding between trees. Since Temari prefered to fight at a long distance and avoid Shika's Shadow Copy, she could not get close or change the angle of her attacks...

Her summon creature is an itachi--weasel or ferret.
Old 2004-05-15, 00:57   Link #87
Blazing420

Now that i have read the translated chapter i have a good feeling gaara is gonna own kimmiaro. Considering i think gaara is prolly the Sands creation to make a incredible ninja like naruto with a sealed monster/priest. So gaara should show some incredible growth or even more than Naruto since now he has been beat and has a reason to become far stronger. Hopefully next chapter shows some awesome fighting.
Blazing420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 01:06   Link #88
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Both of you made very good points; Gaara probably have adjusted his entire battle strategy after his loss to Lee, Sasuke, and Naruto...so all signs point to "Kimi will get raped" even if his Lv2 raises his speed and strength. XD

When did Gaara lose to Lee and Sasuke? You must be seeing things i'm not.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 01:11   Link #89
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
When did Gaara lose to Lee and Sasuke? You must be seeing things i'm not.
Oops, thanks for catching that poor wording; no need to be sarcastic. ^_^

You should know what I meant, though, that Lee and Sasuke rendered Gaara a punching bag because his only attacks using sand couldn't catch them. And no, that semi-Shukaku mode fight against Sasuke doesn't count...in that mode he most likely won't lose to most people in the Naruto world.
Old 2004-05-15, 01:13   Link #90
Kouji
StrykerX

Well he may have faked his loss with Lee by creating a hard shell during the prelim tournament but with Sasuke's battle. But with Sasuke, I don't think Gara lose against Sasuke.
Old 2004-05-15, 01:15   Link #91
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Oops, thanks for catching that poor wording; no need to be sarcastic. ^_^

You should know what I meant, though, that Lee and Sasuke rendered Gaara a punching bag because his only attacks using sand couldn't catch them. And no, that semi-Shukaku mode fight against Sasuke doesn't count...in that mode he most likely won't lose to any genins sans Naruto.
I don't think Gaara will ever be as fast as Lee or Sasuke in his normal form. But even though he lacked speed, he made it up with his defense. True Lee and Sasuke were punching him around but with his sand armor, he hardly felt any of the hits.

I think Gaara will greatly improved his offense since he already has the perfect defense. I'm sure he will pull off some more interesting techniques in the next chapter.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 01:36   Link #92
CrispyBC

They probably all had these moves before the chunnin exam but never had the chance to use them. I mean comeon if you used the summon or sand avalanche at the stadium youd probably kill the spectators. Kankuro really didnt have a purpose to take his other puppet to exam cause his orders were to just to kill the leaf, not capture anything.
CrispyBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 01:41   Link #93
zindryr
Bakafish Person and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyBC
They probably all had these moves before the chunnin exam but never had the chance to use them. I mean comeon if you used the summon or sand avalanche at the stadium youd probably kill the spectators. Kankuro really didnt have a purpose to take his other puppet to exam cause his orders were to just to kill the leaf, not capture anything.
But when you think about it, his orders were most likely to capture Sasuke, considering their orders came from Orochimaru, (in the guise of the Kazekage).
zindryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 02:03   Link #94
Lazy Shikamaru

The battle with Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro was decided from the beggining. Gaara and Lee together are unstoppable, whether Gaara needs the help or not, Lee will be there in case Kimi gets close. Not sure if Kishimoto has anything in store for Kimimaro, but i'm certain that Gaara and Lee will not lose.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 02:06   Link #95
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyBC
naaa i dont think they hand those moves back then. if they did they would of used it. and the way gaara was back t then he would of most definately used it. i think their battles in the leaf made them see where they could improve at. from what i see they truely hate to lose to anyone. the lost to shikamaru made her more offensive, and not like hide and seek games, her brothers loss added him a extra pupet and you notice he is fighting somewhat how shino fought him. a distraction that hide the real attack. how he was worried about the bugs in front of him he never notice the bugs coming from behind and got caught. same with the pupets. gaara man he seems to take it bad since no one had ever did was lee did (hit it), what sasuke did (hurt him) and what naruto did (beat him). b4 he was deffence 70% offense 30% not its like he is not going to really wait for them to do something but something himself. and kimi talking shit was funny. called gaara boring just to get caught by sand then said something like this sand will never catch me again just to get a wave of sand dropped on his head. gaara now looking like a total pwnage machine. out of all the leaf genins naruto has improved to me the most even after the exam (the resagen had to improved his charka control and sped up his jutsu speed) but the sand triplets all looking like monsters now
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 02:10   Link #96
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
The battle with Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro was decided from the beggining. Gaara and Lee together are unstoppable, whether Gaara needs the help or not, Lee will be there in case Kimi gets close. Not sure if Kishimoto has anything in store for Kimimaro, but i'm certain that Gaara and Lee will not lose.
Certain? You should be 200% positive they will not lose because they won't and they won't. These two working together is a scary combination. With Lee's speed and Gaara's absolute defence; where Lee lack in ninjutsu, Gaara makes up with his sand attacks; where Gaara lacks in speed, Lee makes up with his speed. Both are obviously talented in their area of expertise and I'm sure that they'll work their way in using both their skills to defeat the bony Kimi.

Heehee, Kimi must've drank alot of milk when he was a small lad and that's saying something seeing I drink alot of milk. ^^ Even I can't shoot bones and regrow them as quickly as he can.
Old 2004-05-15, 02:19   Link #97
Kouji
StrykerX

It's like those team up games (Marvel Vs Capcom or Rival Schools) but in this case Rock Lee would connect with his Lion Combo after Gaara does his sand attack.
Old 2004-05-15, 02:22   Link #98
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Certain? You should be 200% positive they will not lose because they won't and they won't. These two working together is a scary combination. With Lee's speed and Gaara's absolute defence; where Lee lack in ninjutsu, Gaara makes up with his sand attacks; where Gaara lacks in speed, Lee makes up with his speed. Both are obviously talented in their area of expertise and I'm sure that they'll work their way in using both their skills to defeat the bony Kimi.

Heehee, Kimi must've drank alot of milk when he was a small lad and that's saying something seeing I drink alot of milk. ^^ Even I can't shoot bones and regrow them as quickly as he can.
I bet he craps bones too, ultimate technique! poop bone -_-;;;;...........

c=c=c=c=c=( -_-)

In any case, if that's all Kimimaro is capable of, he sucks. All these blood limit ninjas never use ninjutsu. I think only Haku and the Uchiha like to use Ninjutsu.

Ummmmmm it's not a lion combo..... it's the primary lotus Oo;;;;;;;;;
Old 2004-05-15, 02:29   Link #99
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
I bet he craps bones too, ultimate technique! poop bone -_-;;;;...........

c=c=c=c=c=( -_-)

In any case, if that's all Kimimaro is capable of, he sucks. All these blood limit ninjas never use ninjutsu. I think only Haku and the Uchiha like to use Ninjutsu.

Ummmmmm it's not a lion combo..... it's the primary lotus Oo;;;;;;;;;
He must have a hard time heading for the washroom then. Damn, that must be painful too.

Primary lotus Avalanche sand tsunami!!! - Unfortunately, Lee's part of that attack and he too gets a bad end of it. Geez, are all his attacks a health hazard to him or something?

Not exactly what I had in mind, but we're getting there!
Old 2004-05-15, 02:31   Link #100
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
He must have a hard time heading for the washroom then. Damn, that must be painful too.

Primary lotus Avalanche sand tsunami!!! - Unfortunately, Lee's part of that attack and he too gets a bad end of it. Geez, are all his attacks a health hazard to him or something?

Not exactly what I had in mind, but we're getting there!
The greatest thing I have seen... is Lee doing drunken boxing. That's the greatest ever... i'm sorry, but i'm gonna let my fanatism for drunken boxing cloud my judgement and say Lee can own ANYBODY when he's drunk.