AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-05-13, 20:12   Link #1
chaoz
I see all and pwn all

Photoshop tutorials

I used google to find some tutorials on Photoshop, but all of the aren't all that good.
Anyone know some good sites that have indepth descriptions on the turtorials? Right now I'm just trying to learn more about coloring.
chaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 21:50   Link #2
Lillian-hime
Need daily Naruto fix!

http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html

There's a really good basic one for photoshop 5.5. on here. I learned some new things from it. Everything I know is from playing around on the program so much, I've been coloring pics for over 2 years.

Hope this helps.

Hugs,
Lillian-hime

If you're curious to see... or not. I've made major progress of improvement lately, but you can obviously see things as they happen with each of my own pictures. Here's a link to my deviant art gallery
http://lillian-hime.deviantart.com/gallery/
Lillian-hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 01:20   Link #3
ToiletDuck

if you want major progress, get yourself a wacom tablet. I couldnt believe the difference it made with my coloring. Having the ability to have pen sensitivity makes it that much easier. Anyways, heres some of the tutorials i've come across.

www.polykarbon.com
www.gfxartist.com
www.deviantart.com/resources/tutorials
ToiletDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 04:08   Link #4
Lillian-hime
Need daily Naruto fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck
if you want major progress, get yourself a wacom tablet. I couldnt believe the difference it made with my coloring. Having the ability to have pen sensitivity makes it that much easier. Anyways, heres some of the tutorials i've come across.

www.polykarbon.com
www.gfxartist.com
www.deviantart.com/resources/tutorials

<dreaming.... beautiful Intuos2 sitting on my desk, taking up the space that has been reserved especially for it... such beautiful sparkling dreams>

Oh the want for it, the desire for it, all the dreams are there, but... such a lovely price on it as well. Yeah I know, I'm EXTREMELY limited by using a mouse. I know that I will become even BETTER by using a tablet, but I do want to say that it's not impossible to color by using a mouse. So those out there that think they can't create digital art until they get themselves a tablet, you still can color.

Someday I will have one.... ah someday..... (mind wanders back into dream land)

Hugs,
Lily
Lillian-hime is offline   Reply With Quote