AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-07, 03:26   Link #981
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post

20: Tomoya is tricked by Sanae. The time in Sanae's house to end of the train ride.

21: Gundam in the field. Tomoya meets his grandmother and learns about what his father did for him.

22: Tomoya forgives his father. Fuuko/Kouko meeting. He finds Kyou as the Kindergarten teacher.

23: Ushio falls ill to the death

24: Good end
Hm. Btw 23 and 24, the plot is quite lengthy, so your 20-21 might be condensed. Or your 21 might be spilt and joined to your 20 and 22.

Anyways, I'm not even expecting a good end...
Old 2008-12-07, 03:38   Link #982
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Anyways, I'm not even expecting a good end...
There's no need to even expect. It's obvious that they're going to do the good end(after the bad one of course).
Old 2008-12-07, 05:53   Link #983
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
There's no need to even expect. It's obvious that they're going to do the good end(after the bad one of course).
I hope. But prepare for the worst. AIR ended with bad end, KANON with good. Which will it be this time?

Oh and has anyone that Sanae looks like Chigusa Sakai from Shakugan no Shana?
Old 2008-12-07, 08:53   Link #984
Farplaner

More titles (again, take with grain of salt):

11話「約束の創立者祭」
朋也は芳野の厳しい指導を受けながら、毎日くたくたになるまで働いていた。その疲れは顔色に出始め見るから に
元気がない。しかし、彼の側にはいつも渚がいた。疲れた体を気遣い、献身的に尽くしてくれる彼 女のおかげで
朋也は過酷な仕事にも耐えられるのだった。

12話「突然の出来事」
努力のかいあって、朋也は順調に仕事をこなし、同僚達と打ち解けていく。彼にとって会社は新し い
居場所となりつつあった。そんな朋也を暖かく見守る渚だが、一方で仲たがいが続いてる彼の父親
のことも気にかけていた。ところが、朋也はその話をすぐ避けようとする。

13話「卒業」
忙しい仕事の合間をぬって、朋也は久しぶりに古河家を訪れる。自分の訪問を暖かく迎え入れ、以 前と
変わらず優しく接してくれる早苗に、彼は改めて感謝せずにはいられなかった。彼が古河家に来た
のは、ほかでもなく秋生にある話をつけにきたからなのだが、当の本人はなぜか全くきくみみをも たない
Old 2008-12-07, 09:10   Link #985
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

With Google Translator, and my editing...

11: "festival founder of promise"
Tomoya
, under the strict guidance of Yoshino Yuusuke, to work every day until it was exhausted. The fatigue is beginning to set in. He's not healthy. However, he is always on the side of the beach. I'm tired of the concern and commitment to women, thanks to his best in us.
The job was to be endured.

: "sudden events"
Because the effort proves worthwhile, Tomoya is working well, and has a friendly chat with colleagues (in?) his new company
Becoming whereabouts.
Tomoya,
watching the warm beaches, but after a disagreement with one of his father's
Take care of it. However, Tomoya, and the story quickly to avoid.

13:
"graduation"
Because of his hectic work schedule, Tomoya hasn't visited the Furukawas in some time. Sanae warmly welcomes the visit, treating him the same way as before, with gratitude (again?).

[something to do with Akio...]

Original translation: http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ja&tl=en
Old 2008-12-07, 09:24   Link #986
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
I hope. But prepare for the worst. AIR ended with bad end, KANON with good. Which will it be this time?
AIR did not end with a bad end, that ending IS the true ending. Same with Kanon. There is no way that they will not do the true ending for Clannad.
Old 2008-12-07, 09:38   Link #987
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Air was more of a bittersweet ending then a bad end (true or not).

When is Nagisa going to move in with Tomoya? I remember that it was early on before the founder's festival.

I wonder if episode 13 is Sanae's route. It seems too early for it to be Nagisa.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
Old 2008-12-07, 09:41   Link #988
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

Send a message via MSN to ayukanon45
I just finished the epilouge where Fuuko says there is a lovely child under the tree. Is that the end? Now the main menu has the IW Girl. Am I done?
I want to cry some more
Old 2008-12-07, 09:44   Link #989
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Based on the episode titles it seems they'll be lingering around the time before Nagisa's graduation. It could be a good thing IMO, but I think they need to find a balance between the time before Nagisa graduates and the time after that when they get married, but just before she gives birth. There's a lot of good material to expand on, but they shouldn't drag it on too much to make the 24 episode format fit.
Old 2008-12-07, 09:48   Link #990
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

So is going to die in the anime or are the thirteen lights i spent 50 hours collecting going to save her? I hope she dies, it gives more material IIRC. If she doesn't die then its
Baby born
Tomoya crys for help
Nagisa ain't dead, you big whiner
Baby washed
Baby goes on trip with tomoya and nagisa
Meets great grandma.

I'm pretty sure she'll die. Anything to make me burst out in womanly man tears. Just like the game.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:08   Link #991
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayukanon45 View Post
So is going to die in the anime or are the thirteen lights i spent 50 hours collecting going to save her? I hope she dies, it gives more material IIRC. If she doesn't die then its
Baby born
Tomoya crys for help
Nagisa ain't dead, you big whiner
Baby washed
Baby goes on trip with tomoya and nagisa
Meets great grandma.

I'm pretty sure she'll die. Anything to make me burst out in womanly man tears. Just like the game.
They'll surely let her die the first time, so everyone will cry womanly man tears.

Then Tomoya will reminisce about her to Ushio, so that everyone will cry womanly man tears redux.

Then Ushio dies, everyone cries womanly man tears a 3rd time.

Then by some violation of the laws of physics that none of us will give a damn about in the end, she'll survive, everyone would cry womanly man tears in perpetua if our tear glands are still working from previous womanly man tears.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:12   Link #992
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

I'm pretty sure Nagisa will die first, because the best bit of AS is the interaction between Tomoya and Ushio (I still tear-up everytime I read the bit where Tomoya finally tells Ushio what Nagisa was like on the train, the train ride is easily THE BEST writing of Clannad of the entire game, period).

I predict the anime end might be a little altered than the game though. Instead of having to replay the AS Nagisa route and choose to call Nagisa back after the birth it is probably something like progressing to the end of the Ushio route and a time warp (possibly a good time to invoke the other world and the light orbs here) which makes him jump back to the birth scene and then everything goes ok leading into the true end, Tomoya would probably comment that he saw a dream etc but will actually go and do some of the stuff that he did in the Ushio route like seeing his father but together with Nagisa, which leads to meeting grams etc.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:25   Link #993
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

wait a second!
what about the last IW! When she tells you to go back to the other world! He could go back to where Nagisa gives birth, and then call out. Therefore, if it is a time warrp, which in this case it is, it makes more sense.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:27   Link #994
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayukanon45 View Post
wait a second!
what about the last IW! When she tells you to go back to the other world! He could go back to where Nagisa gives birth, and then call out. Therefore, if it is a time warrp, which in this case it is, it makes more sense.
While the rest of us are too endeared with Nagisa that we were willing to accept this despite the space-time issues it presents, everyone else will probably call it BS of sorts.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:36   Link #995
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

good point
but you know, this is NOTHING compared to Little Busters!
oh, am i done now that I cried for help with nagisa, called out to her?
Old 2008-12-07, 11:44   Link #996
Kristen
*Author

So, it looks like my predictions for 11-13 are true. Nagisa's graduation is set for episode 13, and the events between 11 and 13 are as I expected. Now the big question is the order of 14-16. Do they do the proposal first, the Sanae route first, or the Akio route first?
Old 2008-12-07, 14:13   Link #997
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Wait, wait wait wait.

The minor arcs all take place BEFORE the graduation. Cohabitation is a HUGE arc.

What the hell?
Old 2008-12-07, 14:24   Link #998
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
朋也は芳野の厳しい指導を受けながら、毎日くたくたになるまで働いていた。その疲れは顔色に出 始め見るから に
元気がない。しかし、彼の側にはいつも渚がいた。疲れた体を気遣い、献身的に尽くしてくれる彼 女のおかげで
朋也は過酷な仕事にも耐えられるのだった。
Tomoya, while receiving Yuusuke strict guiding, is working everyday to the point of getting exhausted. Because of that, he started to appear pale, and in general he didn't seem so well. However, at his side was Nagisa, Tomoya, thanks to her consideration to his worn out body and her devotion to him was able to endure the severity of his job.

awww....

Quote:
努力のかいあって、朋也は順調に仕事をこなし、同僚達と打ち解けていく。彼にとって会社は新し い
居場所となりつつあった。そんな朋也を暖かく見守る渚だが、一方で仲たがいが続いてる彼の父親
のことも気にかけていた。ところが、朋也はその話をすぐ避けようとする。
Thanks to all of his efforts, Tomoya was able to do pretty well at his job, he was able to get along very well with his co-workers, and in general his company became like a new home to him. Nagisa, who was dearly watching over Tomoya was worried about his relationship with his dad, which continued to be blurred at best, and she shared her thoughts on it with him. However, every time the topic came up Tomoya managed to avoid it.

I will give a shot at ep13's later.
Old 2008-12-08, 12:49   Link #999
Farplaner

More tidbits:

メディア12話
朋也は突然会社から、より条件のいい転職の話を持ちかけられる

メージュ11話
朋也が心配な渚は仕事場に毎日様子を見に来る

メージュ13話
秋生は話があるという朋也を無視し、野球の勝負を持ちかける
Old 2008-12-08, 13:09   Link #1000
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

1000th post, everybody!

Translated from above...

Tomoya was concerned about Nagisa, so he visits her every day after work.

Tomoya suddenly get along very well with his co-workers, and in general his company became like a new home to him.

Tomoya, the story has ignored the approach to the game of baseball [this i'll refine later]

Not much more info, huh?
Closed Thread