1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-07, 11:14   Link #261
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm just saying because they did it before with their Jupiter base where the GN Drives were made (and where those guys found what is now Nena's Haro).
Yea, I understand that.

I was just comparing the possibilities of the 3 theories presented:

Most likely: A-LAWs bombing.

Not likely: Anew self destructs the base.

Least likely: CB self destructs to save infomation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Does anyone think that Nena will side with CB to revenge on Ali for killing her brothers?
I'm thinking she'll do things her own way and get killed. And for dramatics, maybe in a 3 way fight between Ali, Louise and Nena. Nena will die by both of their hands.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:14   Link #262
seravee
Missing Wonderful Tieria

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post

Bloody hell if they don't show his chest.
they did and it's flat
seravee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:19   Link #263
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Does anyone think that Nena will side with CB to revenge on Ali for killing her brothers?
im actually concerned whether she is alive and if she is alive did she get RAPED by Ali. The only reason she even exists is so that she can have a cat fight with louise so Im doubting that she is dead..
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:25   Link #264
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
im actually concerned whether she is alive and if she is alive did she get RAPED by Ali. The only reason she even exists is so that she can have a cat fight with louise so Im doubting that she is dead..
She wouldn't have been killed in that scene, though we so know Prince Ali had his way with her (joke).
Old 2008-12-07, 12:36   Link #265
AnymX

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Yea, I understand that.

I was just comparing the possibilities of the 3 theories presented:

Most likely: A-LAWs bombing.

Not likely: Anew self destructs the base.
In the preview you could clearly see GN missiles bombarding the asteroid so I think Anew or CB for that mater self destructing the base is out of the question.
Old 2008-12-07, 12:43   Link #266
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marikina View Post
He said the quantum brainwaves use GN particles as a catalyst for telepathic abilities. I guess the immense particle proliferation triggered some sort of boost in telepathic range.
Indeed... especially since we see some little glowing particles in the air when it happens.

We also know that GN particles can be used for healing - which by itself could explain Halle coming back. However, it has quite possibly given Marie and Tieria some kind of power-up (permanent, I'd imagine, else what's shown in the ep would be rather a waste).

Couple of thoughts: will this have any effect on Setsuna or other "normal" people? When used in battle, will this affect any pilots using quantum brainwaves? (It may be that the MS cockpits are too protected against GN particles though, even 00's Trans-Am ones).

On a somewhat unrelated topic... As others have mentioned, it seems the Innovators come in types - some being combat types, for example. If Ribbons really was the pilot of the O Gundam, does that mean he is/was a combat type?
Old 2008-12-07, 12:48   Link #267
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
I think tieria could have sensed what happened with Momento Mori, - Regene was watching and because of their link he might have sensed it, but that doesnt necessarily mean he knows what happned as of yet
Old 2008-12-07, 12:51   Link #268
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

no its has been stated last ep i believe that ribbon is not the combat type.

well the other green hair guys said he does get out much seeing how he is a combat type
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 13:00   Link #269
Wal Ouran Leviathan

What if Ribbons happens to be the pilot of 0 Gundam ?
Wal Ouran Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 13:21   Link #270
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

1. Marina is still doing nothing =_=' (But at least there is a little development in her)
2. Why does Setsuna think of Marina and Ali at the same time...and say nothing has change? (Oh well...)
3. Genesis!!!! It's back! LOL
4. Not that only Genesis is back! But Halelujah also!!!!! All hail Halelujah!
5.....Tieria...you...(nosebleed)
6. Father Bear!!! Don't die!
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 13:31   Link #271
cyberdemon

Yay for Hal being back!

As for Anew. Maybe she is the type who starts off as a spy but later ends up switching from Ribbon's side to CB's side as she spends more time around the crew. Would be a good way to show that even amongst the innovators, that Ribbon's way isn't completely accepted by all of them.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 13:59   Link #272
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
As for Anew. Maybe she is the type who starts off as a spy but later ends up switching from Ribbon's side to CB's side as she spends more time around the crew. Would be a good way to show that even amongst the innovators, that Ribbon's way isn't completely accepted by all of them.
I don't know if it'll play out like that, but i do agree that i'd like to see more Innovators who don't work along side Ribbons. Still, the fact that Liu Mei recommended her has us all thinking that she's a spy. I just can't get shake that feeling away.
Old 2008-12-07, 14:02   Link #273
Mangaka-chan

I was expecting something bad to happen to Sergei in this episode, and unfortunately I was right. I hope he makes it out alive though. ;_; With the rest of the episode I can't say I was too shocked by the development (i.e. 0-Riser giving 00 100^e boost in power) but I sure as hell didn't expect Halle to come back! This will throw a kink into Alle and Marie's relationship for sure, especially with what just happened to Sergei.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 14:03   Link #274
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I don't know if it'll play out like that, but i do agree that i'd like to see more Innovators who don't work along side Ribbons. Still, the fact that Liu Mei recommended her has us all thinking that she's a spy. I just can't get shake that feeling away.
But you have to remember that Liu Mei also warned CB of A-LAWS' impending attack (the same one she leaked) back in episode 2, and even before that she gave CB both Tieria and 0 Gundam's GN Drives after they were recovered. I think Liu Mei has an ulterior motive, though what it is I'm not sure.

Needless to say, if she wanted CB dead, she could have already done it by now... but it seems she's interested in seeing if the 00 Gundam can work some magic.
Old 2008-12-07, 14:12   Link #275
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
But you have to remember that Liu Mei also warned CB of A-LAWS' impending attack (the same one she leaked) back in episode 2, and even before that she gave CB both Tieria and 0 Gundam's GN Drives after they were recovered. I think Liu Mei has an ulterior motive, though what it is I'm not sure.

Needless to say, if she wanted CB dead, she could have already done it by now... but it seems she's interested in seeing if the 00 Gundam can work some magic.
Indeed you're right, and that's why Anew being a spy or actually wanted to work with CB is pretty much 50/50 after this episode.
Old 2008-12-07, 14:59   Link #276
Ypocaramel

Wang has an obsession with the 00 Gundam, after all, "the suit that will change the world" as she in the season 1 epilogue.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 15:28   Link #277
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I was laughing when Setsuna and Allelujah were observing the guests.

Al: Did she just say Mama?
Setsuna (emotionless): uh, yea.

EDIT: When did A-LAWS get GDI'S ION CANNON?!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2008-12-07 at 15:58.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:08   Link #278
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Who knows...

Probably some secret thing Ribbons did in his free time.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:18   Link #279
CombiHenge

On the QBW discussion: in S1, Ep 6, the Tieren Taozi had a HRL device installed that shielded Soma's brain waves. Would this technology have worked against the Memento Mori in the situation witnessed in Ep 10?
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:37   Link #280
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
On the QBW discussion: in S1, Ep 6, the Tieren Taozi had a HRL device installed that shielded Soma's brain waves. Would this technology have worked against the Memento Mori in the situation witnessed in Ep 10?
I thought the brain waves were caused by 00's Trans-am GN particle?? If not, then how did Halle come back.....
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote