Smile

YAY! My favourite subber is back in action ^__^
VerTiCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 12:53   Link #23
zindryr
Bakafish Person and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSan
It's good to see someone step up... Very fast indeed... does the poor japanese student they assualted to do the translation have stamina or will the be hiding from the BakaFish every wednesday from now on. hehe... anyways, I'm happy... I suppose I'll release what I did this week... be warned. I'm extra lazy and don't do the second pass to bring down the file size since only a few watch and size doesnt matter to them. Since I wasnt planning on it seeding will probably take a few hours. I'd check for this torrent in about 3 hours.
Lets see, poor Japanese student, I believe you're talking about me, hehe. Yeah, I will be doing the next couple of episodes too, until I go to Germany for the summer where I won't have access to my subbing tools and things, (I won't even be able to watch the anime most likely, I'll be so far behind). But anyways, heh.
zindryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 12:54   Link #24
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Remember the rules? Your not supposed to post links like these. If I were you, I'd look over this again before any other mods see this. Because if they see this, you could be in lots of trouble.
Says the one with a 300 height sig who quotes the link himself.
So, what can I say? Ah, I know^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_ :)
Remember the rules? Your not supposed to post links like these. If I were you, I'd look over this again before any other mods see this. Because if they see this, you could be in lots of trouble.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 14:21   Link #25
JediNight
キズランダム

Thats what? Shtty speedsub group #14 to start Naruto? Don't understand whats wrong with you people that you can't wait 2 days or whatever for the ANBU version. Its still 7 days between episodes no matter how you look at it. How is 7 days between ANBU/Aone eps different than 7 days between Random_crap_group? I'll never understand you leechers... try waiting 2 years for tapesubs sometime.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 14:28   Link #26
Hellraizer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight
Thats what? Shtty speedsub group #14 to start Naruto? Don't understand whats wrong with you people that you can't wait 2 days or whatever for the ANBU version. Its still 7 days between episodes no matter how you look at it. How is 7 days between ANBU/Aone eps different than 7 days between Random_crap_group? I'll never understand you leechers... try waiting 2 years for tapesubs sometime.

No one is stopping you from downloading ANBU's version, so don't stop other people from downloading which version they like.
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 14:35   Link #27
corncob

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight
Umm... kthx

Geez, the topic starter just wanted some info on a new group, so you decide it's a good idea to go off on some random tangent and start ranting. "You people" need to get a life. Or get laid. Or something.
corncob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 14:37   Link #28
Rainbow

Location: Amongst the seven mountains, isolated on a remote island.
What do you know, bakasan is back in town

Always good to see a good face!

Great to have ye back lad
Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 15:03   Link #29
CLockw0rk

glad 2 have u back baka
CLockw0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 15:50   Link #30
Uukog42

um hello, Bakasan and Bakafish are two completely different people! BakaFISH are a group that originally sub the Naruto manga but they've just decided to release a subbed anime anime episode this time. Bakasan is still retired from subbing. So stop thanking Bakasan and thank the right person, Bakafish.
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 15:55   Link #31
titan3001
Monkey!!!!!!!!

I have just watch the Naruto 84 release by Bakafish and i have to say that they did a decent job on the release, the only bad thing was the quality. but it was a good quality expecially since the file was so small. Its worth the download. Hopefully they will continue to sub it as fast as they did for this release to calm the nerves of some us who want naruto like it was a drug. Good luck on your future releases Bakafish subbers.
titan3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 16:07   Link #32
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Gald you changed your mind, BakaSan, and thanks for the speed-sub, BakaFish! It's still downloading for me so I can't say how good the translation quality is...but thanks for doing it!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 17:26   Link #33
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uukog42
um hello, Bakasan and Bakafish are two completely different people! BakaFISH are a group that originally sub the Naruto manga but they've just decided to release a subbed anime anime episode this time. Bakasan is still retired from subbing. So stop thanking Bakasan and thank the right person, Bakafish.
hmm.... and you would be BakaPoster? srry lad, but this reply is kindda like twenty posts late. read the rest of the posts and see, that we all already knew what you are telling us, in that angry and grumpy way!

edit>> ow yeah, BS, I was a little iritated so I forgot, but of course, this even goes without saying: I, and thousands of Naruto fans with me probably, am very very happy, reliefed, glad, cheerful, merry, and so on and so on that you are back keep up the good work!
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 18:47   Link #34
sakura001

wut happened to bakasan's torrent link? I can't get it!
sakura001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 19:07   Link #35
Kouji
StrykerX

BakaSan already took down their link. The only link that's active throughout this main site would be BakaFish. I thought that you already got the news about BakaSan quitting doing Naruto.
Old 2004-05-20, 19:20   Link #36
momojigari
Great I-Jin

Bakafish did a good job with this version. In terms of quality, its almost the same as SO's versions. So for those peeps who want their naruto fix asap, Bakafish will do.
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 19:22   Link #37
wnkryo
HainShodan

BakaFish translations was just fine. The quality and audio was also just fine compared to the video's size.

If your like me and don't care for royalties, then just watch their version--it's just fine.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 20:06   Link #38
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

there arent any seeds for bakafish... cant dl =(
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 20:55   Link #39
Natsumi

Send a message via AIM to Natsumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino~
there arent any seeds for bakafish... cant dl =(
According to our tracker, there's like 6000+ seeders. ^__^

Bakasan really needs some midols to calm his anger towards other subbing groups.
Natsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 23:34   Link #40
LegioN
Desert Funeral

i still can't believe how ANBU-AonE is out right now ... last week they released theirs early saturday morning
LegioN is offline   Reply With Quote