AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-11-29, 10:38   Link #261
Ikematsu
Ganbatte!

I personally would like to see Saji be forced onto the battlefield as a last resort in the last or 2nd last episode. But it's much more likely that he'll be 0-Riser's pilot and do a Katz Kobayashi on us.
Ikematsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 10:39   Link #262
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikematsu View Post
I personally would like to see Saji be forced onto the battlefield as a last resort in the last or 2nd last episode. But it's much more likely that he'll be 0-Riser's pilot and do a Katz Kobayashi on us.
Please no.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 10:42   Link #263
NyxOne

Yeah, we'll see him on the battlefield, see him screaming "BOKU WA~!" and watch as he goes asplode.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 10:45   Link #264
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

If he goes into the battlefield and "accidentally" kills Louise , then he'll become more emo.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 10:57   Link #265
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Saji would pretty much have to be the last person alive on board for CB to use him as a pilot. The bridge bunnies are more likely to be useful in battle than he is. That event with the turret was Saji's first and last chance to give the impression that he can fight. But when facing near-certain death, Saji STILL didn't shoot. CB might have a small field staff, but if Saji was ever desirable as a recruit they would have to be on their last legs, and are all about to die.
Old 2008-12-11, 07:00   Link #266
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

So, the new material seems to state that both Saji becomes a pilot accidently, and that he does so to get Louise back.

I find this a rather odd course of actions towards "getting Louise back." What does he plan to do, bring her to CB as well? Also, if Saji finds out Louise is with A-Laws, will Louise find out Saji is with CB?

I want to say Saji starts his course of action in the heat of a battle. This requires mostly that he notices and recognizes Louise in a battle though, making some odd circumstances. Any other thoughts on how Saji finds out Louise's current circumstances and what makes him become the pilot?
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 07:37   Link #267
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
I want to say Saji starts his course of action in the heat of a battle. This requires mostly that he notices and recognizes Louise in a battle though, making some odd circumstances. Any other thoughts on how Saji finds out Louise's current circumstances and what makes him become the pilot?
I think that Saji will find out from Marie, as they are currently non-combatants and are in the same boat (i.e. not much else to do, but chat). Since Louise will be in Soma's ex-custom Ahead, it will make her identification easier. Marie is also able to sense Louise's brainwaves, so all she needs is to say 'Louise' or something when she is near.

While the 1/100 model details indicate Saji will be the pilot; I'd be surprised to see Saji in 0-Raiser next episode. I will speculate that Anew will pilot it for a while - until a possible incident in which Saji will take the reigns.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 07:43   Link #268
AnymX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
While the 1/100 model details indicate Saji will be the pilot; I'd be surprised to see Saji in 0-Raiser next episode. I will speculate that Anew will pilot it for a while - until a possible incident in which Saji will take the reigns.
I think it will be other way around, in this upcoming episodes saji will pilot it and later Anew will take over the job.
Old 2008-12-11, 13:27   Link #269
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnymX View Post
I think it will be other way around, in this upcoming episodes saji will pilot it and later Anew will take over the job.

Great Idea but we want Saji do something not seat and crying a lot.

I want him be Red-Ranger or Black-Ranger
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 13:34   Link #270
Ikematsu
Ganbatte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Saji would pretty much have to be the last person alive on board for CB to use him as a pilot. The bridge bunnies are more likely to be useful in battle than he is.
That's pretty much the scenario I'm hoping for () and if you think about it the bridge bunnies can't just leave their posts on the bridge, especially if they're under attack. Personally I just want to see a tragic Saji/Louise ending.
Ikematsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 13:37   Link #271
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
That's pretty much the scenario I'm hoping for () and if you think about it the bridge bunnies can't just leave their posts on the bridge, especially if they're under attack. Personally I just want to see a tragic Saji/Louise ending.
Poor Saji everyone want him to suffer that much
Old 2008-12-11, 13:45   Link #272
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
Great Idea but we want Saji do something not seat and crying a lot.

I want him be Red-Ranger or Black-Ranger
Yeah,me too.I want to see Saji at least use 0 Raiser weaponry to destroy some A-Laws MS or maybe help Setsuna gathering enemy data with 0 Raiser advanced sensor system. SetsunaXSaji great pair in the making.

Graham/Bushido already take BLACK spot & Anew has taken RED spot in the show.
Old 2008-12-11, 13:59   Link #273
RDF2050
Superidol

Spoiler:

What about he takes Light Blue or Brown Ranger.

We need to complete the Gundams Rangers
Old 2008-12-11, 14:32   Link #274
NyxOne

Again. Saji can't kill. He's best being an engineer.

And, hey- if he IS the Riser's pilot, the thing's automated, so he'll just have to sit back and relax while the machine gets its hands dirty.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 14:53   Link #275
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Again. Saji can't kill. He's best being an engineer.

And, hey- if he IS the Riser's pilot, the thing's automated, so he'll just have to sit back and relax while the machine gets its hands dirty.
Yeah,maybe the red Haro do all the thing while Saji just sit & hold his beloved ring. Saji probably do something when piloting 0 Raiser like gather enemy info,do system checkup & maitainance or probably prepare the weapon system for Setsuna use.
Beside why would Sunrise let him pilot that thing if he just sit there do nothing?There must be a reason for him to pilot 0 Raiser other than to meet Louise in space.
Old 2008-12-11, 15:07   Link #276
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Yeah,maybe the red Haro do all the thing while Saji just sit & hold his beloved ring. Saji probably do something when piloting 0 Raiser like gather enemy info,do system checkup & maitainance or probably prepare the weapon system for Setsuna use.
Beside why would Sunrise let him pilot that thing if he just sit there do nothing?There must be a reason for him to pilot 0 Raiser other than to meet Louise in space.
I'm sure he'll find a way to stay busy at any rate. Sure have to think meeting up with Louise for dramatic moments in space is the main reason if he gets in the thing. But can still find ways for him to contribute.

Honestly do wonder if they will have him blow something up before this is over. Spent plenty of time focusing on him not being able to kill. So at least it wouldn't be a shock if he stuck by that and while in the 0 Raiser was doing more technical work. Though may find a moment where he steps into that territory due to circumstances. Sometimes there is just a situation where a person is willing to make that weighty decision to fire.

Anyways we'll see what Saji ends up doing. Rare for him anyways to have relaxed conversations in the second season. But suppose when your around someone like Marie its easy to open up.
Old 2008-12-11, 21:18   Link #277
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post

What about he takes Light Blue or Brown Ranger.

We need to complete the Gundams Rangers
The Gundam team needs red to complete them so.... Saji for Red Ranger!

or switch uniforms with Setsuna..
Old 2008-12-11, 21:22   Link #278
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
The Gundam team needs red to complete them so.... Saji for Red Ranger!

or switch uniforms with Setsuna..
Time for some crazy posing and a funny motto!
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:22   Link #279
Glio

Saji will become the pilot when the Lagrange 3 base blows up. He accidentally runs into the pilot seat, and then R2-D2 will be there as he pilots the 0 Raiser. And he single-handedly destroy the Federation's Droid Control Ship, rendering the droid army useless.

Yes, that's what will happen.
Glio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:54   Link #280
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glio View Post
Saji will become the pilot when the Lagrange 3 base blows up. He accidentally runs into the pilot seat, and then R2-D2 will be there as he pilots the 0 Raiser. And he single-handedly destroy the Federation's Droid Control Ship, rendering the droid army useless.

Yes, that's what will happen.
So basically Saji = Darth Vader?

I thought we were on power rangers not Star Wars .