2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.59%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-14, 13:36   Link #321
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Still not convinced on that one, given the quality of the image. Will wait for concrete official announcement before I set my mind on whether Anew's an Innovator or not.
How Revive found out where they were hidden doesn't help change your mind?

I believe it's rather obvious to be Anew from the screenshot at the end of the first season, though i'm not surprised there are a few people waiting for official confirmation on the matter.
Old 2008-12-14, 13:37   Link #322
ThoHell

Damn it, it was getting good at the end. I was getting all excited and worried because I knew the episode was ending soon, all I kept thinking was "DON'T END YET DON'T END YET"!

CB team is A LOT bigger than I thought... WOW.

00 keeps getting more awesome, now it's like in a totally different realm in terms of power and "Spiritually"?!?!?!

I was wondering when Saji and Louise would come in contact, about time. But it's all in a rather shocking devastating way for the characters.

Preview of next episode it looks like Setsuna got hit in the face...hmm wonder why?

Oh yeah, finally concluded, Wong is a power craving nutcase like her crew... This is just my view on her because I can't stand characters types like her.

Gundam team NEEDS MORE FIRE POWER! Give Marie a suit or something!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:41   Link #323
NyxOne

...Uh, they have an add-on that makes the 00 near-invulnerable, and no doubt it'll be distributing destruction next episode, there's all the other add-ons for the Cherudim (GN Bits) and Seravee (the Seraphim System and the fact that there's a second form like Nadleeh), and the Arios' GN Archer, and THAT is lacking in firepower?
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:44   Link #324
Eej
wat
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Uh, Ali has a suit that's no doubt on par with every Gundam, but I digress.
There's no way it could be on par with the 00 spec-wise, even though it was handling both Seravee and 00 at the same time.

Then again, the Director has said that Ali is the best pilot in the G00 universe so there is that as wel.
Eej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:51   Link #325
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
...Uh, they have an add-on that makes the 00 near-invulnerable, and no doubt it'll be distributing destruction next episode, there's all the other add-ons for the Cherudim (GN Bits) and Seravee (the Seraphim System and the fact that there's a second form like Nadleeh), and the Arios' GN Archer, and THAT is lacking in firepower?
Yeah it's called 4 man fighting team vs a world supported army. Take a guess as who has the weaker hand, and this isn't by a little bit, IT'S A LOT! Seriously now... The Gundam team can be wiped away EASILY if they really wanted to annihilate them. Our team isn't God nor are they the best, if you haven't noticed they've been barely getting by on several encounters. Put the top 4 best opposition pilots against our 4 Gundams, we got a serious problem. Bushido can fight Setsuna/00, that new guy with the shield is the same is Bushido, Innovator with the big cannon is most likely Damn good as well, Ali (whatever his name is, the insanely skilled nutcase with the red Gundam) can easily take on Setsuna/00 along with another Gundam (he can maybe even take on the 3 Gundams, 00 not included, all at once). But that won't happen since they all seem to be attracted to 00 and will fight each other to determine who will be the one to fight it....
Old 2008-12-14, 13:54   Link #326
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eej View Post
There's no way it could be on par with the 00 spec-wise, even though it was handling both Seravee and 00 at the same time.

Then again, the Director has said that Ali is the best pilot in the G00 universe so there is that as wel.
isnt such a thing completely related to add on functionality i mean if a 0 riser would fit on ali's suit? Then again I really need to hear WHY spec wise setsuna's suit is better. Does it output more then Ali's suit with the same drive?

Ok ali's suit has 1 drive but do you relate 00 better because of that? For me its hard to say which suit is better then the other simply because there so much different specialties that i cant really say THIS is best.

Atm nothing we have seen has been designed for his suit like 0riser.

Unless your right off course on the 00 is better spec wise, Maybe Ali's suit is limited to NEVER become better because it uses red particle GN drives. If however that isnt the case then we are talking about something like you have 2 identical motherboard but 1 has a ATI HD 4850 and the other HD4870 so it has more. However if you put a 4870X2 on the 4850 one it would exceed the 4870.

So really what makes 00 better spec wise if Ali's suit gets something/add on that would trash the entire 0riser(how hard that may be to imagine).

@ThoHell For this battle its not like the entire earth is in space. I agree its harder then what we have seen in S1 but its not impossible with team work. Problem is that i dont see any team work from CB like you would with A-LAWS.

A-LAWS has

6 GN-X something
2 innovators
1-3 Space ships

against

CB

4 Gundams
1 Ship

Also A-LAWS is really trying to annihilate them yet it doesnt seem easy they have people dying on their side. I do agree with you that if A-LAWS fought full scale like the federation did in S1. The meisters wouldn't hold out long. But thats why CB has to hit and run while doing battle. And take out A-LAWS Strongholds instead of letting them move around freely.

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-12-14 at 14:04.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:58   Link #327
NyxOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Yeah it's called 4 man fighting team vs a world supported army. Take a guess as who has the weaker hand, and this isn't by a little bit, IT'S A LOT! Seriously now... The Gundam team can be wiped away EASILY if they really wanted to annihilate them. Our team isn't God nor are they the best, if you haven't noticed they've been barely getting by on several encounters. Put the top 4 best opposition pilots against our 4 Gundams, we got a serious problem. Bushido can fight Setsuna/00, that new guy with the shield is the same is Bushido, Innovator with the big cannon is most likely Damn good as well, Ali (whatever his name is, the insanely skilled nutcase with the red Gundam) can easily take on Setsuna/00 along with another Gundam (he can maybe even take on the 3 Gundams, 00 not included, all at once). But that won't happen since they all seem to be attracted to 00 and will fight each other to determine who will be the one to fight it....
Except Setsuna has always shown himself to fight evenly against Graham, Bushido, whichever, Garazzo briefly surprised him before being driven off, Revive might very well die next episode and all he's done is taken pot-shots at the Ptolemaios, and Ali...well, okay, Ali's Ali. Everyone else is...not that much to worry about.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 14:01   Link #328
ThoHell

Is it just me or does Ali's Gundam look like a skinnier upgraded version of the Aegis from GS? Or maybe it's because their both red that I'm thinking that...... Did the Aegis have laser beams in its feet as well?
Old 2008-12-14, 14:07   Link #329
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Is it just me or does Ali's Gundam look like a skinnier upgraded version of the Aegis from GS? Or maybe it's because their both red that I'm thinking that...... Did the Aegis have laser beams in its feet as well?
Eh, they don't look much alike at all. Very different designs --- you'll be able to tell that if you do a comparison shot of the two.
Old 2008-12-14, 14:36   Link #330
RDF2050
Superidol

I'm back from sleeping at 7:00 just for the raw version. Well I was saying don't finish yet but the real fight will start next week as the spoiler said. I hope Hallelujah come back for a little bit time and kick some asses. The only thing i like the most was Ribbons expression
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 14:40   Link #331
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Did the Aegis have laser beams in its feet as well?
Yes, it did.
Old 2008-12-14, 14:51   Link #332
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Previews shows Revive getting his ass kicked next ep.

And looks like not even the G-Dampeners onboard 00 can withstand the G-Forces of 00 Raiser. Anyone think that Setsuna and Saji might experience the same thing that Graham experienced this season?
Old 2008-12-14, 14:57   Link #333
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post

@ThoHell For this battle its not like the entire earth is in space. I agree its harder then what we have seen in S1 but its not impossible with team work. Problem is that i dont see any team work from CB like you would with A-LAWS.
Definitely what your saying about teamwork is true. With the way scenarios are set up and enemy number, it's like ideal PVP situation. One leader/One target picker and then it's all "assists me, next target, assists me, etc". Hmm, kind of want to play Lineage 2 now.....
Old 2008-12-14, 15:04   Link #334
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
To be fair, as shown in the cases of Soma, Hal and Tierria, the enhanced NT-like effect is only manifested when the 00 Raiser is in Trans-Am mode due to the massive amounts of GN Particle release. Hence no uncontrolled or unpredictable NT-flashes from non-enhanced people if the 00 Raiser isn't at Trans-Am.

Being a long-time watcher newtype phenomena ain't surprising to me, though I'm still not a fan of "naked communication" back then or now

They said the 00 at full power will have "abilities that defy common sense". Well, here it is
Has this been confirmed? - my understanding of the effects on Soma, Hal et co (and Louise!) was due to *Momento Mori* -- not 00 Raiser's Trans-Am output of GN particles. The events occurred _simultaneously_ in the previous episode (the countdown was together) yet the anime used dramatic license to show a linear event of 00 Raiser Trans-Am causing the disturbances.

To me, it doesn't really make sense that 00 Raiser's Trans-Am output would have any negative effects.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:05   Link #335
yangxu

This sucks, 00 getting a super expansion pack... it's like going off to some private server and level itself up to 250, then coming back to kick everyone's ass.

One of the reasons why I enjoyed watching 00 season 1 was because the fact that the Gundams aren't overpowered, and the enemy units are much more formidable. Pilots are fighting with skills rather than relying on the power of the machines alone. Now the tides have turned, 00 Raiser is like the new Wing 0 with 200 percent synchronization durign TRANS-AM (probably going to reach 400% like EVA). Hopefully Billy can design something badass for A-LAWS to take on 00 Raiser.

Wang Liumei has that final boss characteristic, she's obviously using both INNOVATOR and CB to fulfill her own goals. I'd love to see her kill Ribbons like how Ribbons eliminated his "master".
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:14   Link #336
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu View Post
This sucks, 00 getting a super expansion pack... it's like going off to some private server and level itself up to 250, then coming back to kick everyone's ass.

One of the reasons why I enjoyed watching 00 season 1 was because the fact that the Gundams aren't overpowered, and the enemy units are much more formidable. Pilots are fighting with skills rather than relying on the power of the machines alone. Now the tides have turned, 00 Raiser is like the new Wing 0 with 200 percent synchronization durign TRANS-AM (probably going to reach 400% like EVA). Hopefully Billy can design something badass for A-LAWS to take on 00 Raiser.

Wang Liumei has that final boss characteristic, she's obviously using both INNOVATOR and CB to fulfill her own goals. I'd love to see her kill Ribbons like how Ribbons eliminated his "master".
LOL just when I was thinking of Linage 2, you bring up a game concept. But just like a game there are people fully equipped but can easily get owned by someone better. 00 is powerful, but it's kind of bulky now and also wings, is just power. Needs to good pilot to handle it and bring out its potential. I feel Setsuna is going good and growing so far, he's not a character I'm exactly fond of but I have to give him credit. Next to no one can fight effectively while under such GForce, you would need absolute quick reaction time. Most people would be like Saji.

Oh about Wang, I'm the other way around about her. Kill her off is more of my taste...
Old 2008-12-14, 15:15   Link #337
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Just as expected, epic episode!

Celestial Being suffers serious blow this episode, with one of their important base blew up. It seems that Anew Returner is definitely an Innovator, but the episode makes it like she's a sleeper agent, her loyalty might still be with Celestial Being. It's funny to see Lyle hits on her. What's up with the Lockons and Innovators?

Finally it's time for Saji to pilot something, and it's the 0 Raiser. With the assist of red Haro, he does a not bad job at all for a newbie. That's some insane dodging there when 0 Raiser tries to dock with 00 Gundam, or is it just the Haro?

00 Raiser!!!! Damn, it looks good, and definitely lives up the name of 00, with its big 00 GN Particles exhaust. I don't see why everyone is complaining about it being overpowered, 00 Raiser just has higher speed and a bit more flashy. Even its Trans Am still has time limit. The Trans Am has some weird effect, some sort of psychomme system....is that Aelio's plan? To unite all human's thoughts with GN Particles?

Nice to see Louise and Saji find out that each other is in different sides. Can't wait to see how that plays off

More death flags this episode. Nena, still a psychotic, is not happy with Wang Liu Mei. Oh oh. And it seems Lasse is dying? I foresee some heroic self sacrifice attack in the future.

Lyle also mentions that Cherudim and Seravee receive system upgrade. Cherudim's is definitely GN Shield Bit. But Seravee's is a mystery.

Can't wait for the next episode. More 00 Raiser!!!
Old 2008-12-14, 15:17   Link #338
wtfftw

Quote:
Definitely what your saying about teamwork is true. With the way scenarios are set up and enemy number, it's like ideal PVP situation. One leader/One target picker and then it's all "assists me, next target, assists me, etc". Hmm, kind of want to play Lineage 2 now.....
OMG your a l2 player too? What server retail private?

For real man i so DO know what you mean with STACKED buffed ASSIST ARCHER ZERG rush. Party TEAM WORK assist FTW. I never want to play l2 again or ill be in a rehabilitation center to kick off. L2 is worse then drugs true story.

I can already see the chat window of Tiera
Tiera:

(#)MS Squad assist ---> me on Ahead1 nub
you carryfully shot an beam
nice critical
critical overhit 124234 damage
(#)MS Squad assist ---> me on Ahead2 nub

LMAO

Agree on Wang i dont get why she is even in the show at least show how she get shit done.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:25   Link #339
yangxu

Quote:
LOL just when I was thinking of Linage 2, you bring up a game concept. But just like a game there are people fully equipped but can easily get owned by someone better. 00 is powerful, but it's kind of bulky now and also wings, is just power. Needs to good pilot to handle it and bring out its potential. I feel Setsuna is going good and growing so far, he's not a character I'm exactly fond of but I have to give him credit. Next to no one can fight effectively while under such GForce, you would need absolute quick reaction time. Most people would be like Saji.

Oh about Wang, I'm the other way around about her. Kill her off is more of my taste...
Haha, I agree. Setsuna certainly has the ability (whether innate or trained) to withstand that much GForce and perform fluid maneuvers. At least he doesn't puke blood like Graham

Oh, Wang will have a bloody death, but I'd like to see some more twists within CB/INNOVATOR, something like:

Wang kills Ribbons
Nena kills Wang
Honglong kills Nena

Honglong becomes the final boss LOL
What a great way to turn an NPC into someone significant
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:36   Link #340
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

So 300% is the limit of Transam 00 Raiser.

Does that mean that it multiplies the GN Particle count by a factor of six?

What we found out this ep, is that heavy concentrations of GN Particles will cause some kind of extra spacial awareness.

Wang believed that the 00 will change the world.