AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-12-16, 14:13   Link #1561
Zekori

Tiera will probably die and be replaced by Regene, who probably was the 0 Gundam Pilot and defect to the CB side (Tiera was created to be a pilot, but Regene who shares the same DNA isn't a pilot yet?)

Now for specualtion without basis?

Either Saji or Setsuna = Aeolia's clone also, you know it will happen. I mean, he has a damn monocle, you know he's evil and has more tricks and actually didn't die. 00 will create another newtype world effect (whatever it is) at <X> location and Aeolia's spirit will pop out and go "Just as planned!"

If saji gets mind-controlled = Louise lives and cliche happy ending or "tragically" die together

if Setsuna gets mind-controlled = Replace Louise with Marina/Nene to the list.

Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:17   Link #1562
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekori View Post
Tiera will probably die and be replaced by Regene, who probably was the 0 Gundam Pilot and defect to the CB side (Tiera was created to be a pilot, but Regene who shares the same DNA isn't a pilot yet?)
That's very silly speculation, i mean why would Tieria be replaced by an enemy? I mean there's no reason why Regene would even take the place. He/she is not going to have a complete 160 change and go "i want to work along side CB now".
Old 2008-12-16, 14:21   Link #1563
Zekori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That's very silly speculation, i mean why would Tieria be replaced by an enemy? I mean there's no reason why Regene would even take the place. He/she is not going to have a complete 160 change and go "i want to work along side CB now".
Doesn't look like Regene seems to be on Ribbons leash. I mean why else go through the trouble of exposing the existence of the innovators to Tieria? I guess you can say Regene wanted to bring Tieria over, but so far his actions is similar to Wang - playing both sides.
Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:24   Link #1564
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekori View Post
Doesn't look like Regene seems to be on Ribbons leash. I mean why else go through the trouble of exposing the existence of the innovators to Tieria? I guess you can say Regene wanted to bring Tieria over, but so far his actions is similar to Wang - playing both sides.
i might say he maybe going to help CB in some way but for him to join CB and replace tieria i don't think so
LordStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:40   Link #1565
NyxOne

Regene's obviously scheming to dethrone Ribbons. And he clearly shows that he likes messing with Tieria's head more than the prospect of 'replacing' him.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 19:21   Link #1566
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Rumors of episode titles for the rest of the series

第14话「真実の果てに」 (In the End of Truth)
第15话「想い」 (Thoughts)
第16话「世界の姿」(王留美死亡) (The Shape of the World) (Wang Liu Mei will die)
第17话「居场所」 (Self's Whereabouts)
第18话「ロックオン」 (Lockon)
第19话「崩壊の序曲」 (Prelude to Destruction)
第20话「ずっと傍に」 (Always by Your Side)
第21话「再会」 (Meet Again)
第22话「ティエリア」 (Tieria)
第23话「希望の光」 (The Light of Hope)
第24话「クロスロード」 (Crossroad)
第25话「未来」 (Future)

I got these from a chinese forum. According to them, the source of the rumor (from 2ch) spoiled the episode titles for Season 1 too and was correct. Still, take it with grain of salt.
Hmmm, On one hand those do sound pretentious enough to be Gundam episode titles, but on the other hand they sound almost too Gundam like, as if somebody on 2ch has been doing their homework and then came up with them on the fly.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 20:36   Link #1567
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

If those are true, Liu Mei dies a little earlier than I expected.

Like I said, Liu Mei will probably die saying: "The world has finally started to change." or something like that.

Following what I think will happen, if Liu Mei dies at ep 16, there should be some really major changes in events.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:16   Link #1568
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Following what I think will happen, if Liu Mei dies at ep 16, there should be some really major changes in events.
So what you're saying is that the biggest changes are the ones she herself won't get to see?

As was once said in Family Guy... "I-ronyyyyyyyyy!"
Old 2008-12-16, 21:16   Link #1569
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I don't know, i always thought she'd die towards the end, though the fact that Nena is already showing anger towards her at episode 11 may mean a death at something like episode 16 or around that.
Old 2008-12-16, 21:17   Link #1570
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
So what you're saying is that the biggest changes are the ones she herself won't get to see?

As was once said in Family Guy... "I-ronyyyyyyyyy!"
Yea, its quite common to see people die before their dreams, especially those with twisted dreams.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:58   Link #1571
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is this nena standing before Setsuna?

What's this?

Anew?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 22:02   Link #1572
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Is this nena standing before Setsuna?

What's this?

Anew?
The first picture is most likely the pilot of the O Gundam standing before Setsuna. Current fan speculation is that the pilot is Ribbons.

For the second one, it's hard to tell because the picture's small, but it's a reflection of what appears to be Andrei standing in front of a burning MS. I really don't know what that signifies at this point.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 22:53   Link #1573
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
[URL=http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=87711086hv9.png]

Anew?

I think it could Anew too because of the skin tone. First I thought it would be Feldt, but her skin tone is darker than that.
Old 2008-12-17, 05:48   Link #1574
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
The first picture is most likely the pilot of the O Gundam standing before Setsuna. Current fan speculation is that the pilot is Ribbons.

For the second one, it's hard to tell because the picture's small, but it's a reflection of what appears to be Andrei standing in front of a burning MS. I really don't know what that signifies at this point.
About the Ribbons thing, there are a lot of hints that it'd be him, but a couple of hints that it wouldnt be him either...

Maybe it'd be the last red hair-ed innovator? He needs to hold some significance to be introduced so late.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 06:35   Link #1575
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
I think it could Anew too because of the skin tone. First I thought it would be Feldt, but her skin tone is darker than that.
Also we can not ignore their scene in episode 11. It's just the beginning for those two, because the connection has begun between them.
Old 2008-12-17, 06:36   Link #1576
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
It makes sense to be Anew because the gun Lyle is holding in his hand. I think that scene symbolizes a future decision Lyle has to make, whether to shoot someone he loves or not....

Btw, I'm really going to dig Anew x Lyle.

EDIT : and really, its just an excellent idea for Lyle to join CB and fall in love with an Innovator.
Old 2008-12-17, 10:33   Link #1577
penguinmimi
Lord of the iceland

wow! Wang is going to die at episode 16? I just wish the sources were reliable..

Its obviously that she's going to die, playing both sides without own plan and not determining the people she's trying to work with. But its too early to prepare some tissues, she won't die dramatically.. I swear..

About regene, i don't think he's playing with both sides.. I think he wants to follow aeolia's real plan. He continually questioning livonze about the plan, he also said that the recruiment of tieria will hasten the execution of aeolia's plan.. That's a contrast for livonze's(ribbons) plan who has his own revise plan..
I think he will figure this out himself and will try to defect livonze but before doing something that will blow up livonze plan, regene will die and of course, tieria will be involved. . .
penguinmimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 10:39   Link #1578
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
If Anew falls for Lyle, she will betray Innovators. Anew is an official Innovator right?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 10:53   Link #1579
gekido666

Anew Returner, her name says so.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 11:13   Link #1580
penguinmimi
Lord of the iceland

if anew returner's name suggest that her attachment to cb will cause her to betray the innovators like what you said,what about revive revival?

Simply means revive will revive? Revive from death? Revive from past? He will revive other stuffs?

Don't you think its weird? All of the innovators name has an english meaning except for tieria erde (its probably just his codename)

Ribbons
Hilling - near to healing
Bring stabity - near to stability
Regene- near to regenerate
Divine

I really don't think so that their names has some kind of meaning to themselves. I think that its just the way of innovators naming themselves. No coincidence. Just like how japanese, american, british, arabian, spanish, etc have their own style of naming.. (Makoto is a japanese name, yvonne is a british name, thompson is an american name)
penguinmimi is offline   Reply With Quote