AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-29, 17:46   Link #441
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well thats true, still I would find it awesome if he can create rasengan without using a clone with his charkra and almost instant rasengan, he steps on a new level.

Also in the chapter it says Naruto has surpassed the previous generation.
Naruto hasn't surpassed anoyone except maybe the genin of the villaige. We heard the same nonsence back in chapter 341 about him being more powerful that kakashi and it was more or less unanimoulsy agreed by Narutyo fans world wide that that was complete BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I wonder, do you guys think that Naruto has a bloodline limite? I mean his father was one of the strongest ninja´s in the world and I wonder if Naruto has an ability that is passed down from family to family.
Doubtful. He's most likly going to continue being the kid harboring the most powerful and malicious mass of chakra in the world. Nothing more.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-12-29 at 18:00.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 17:56   Link #442
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I wonder if his attack against azura was hiraishin. And another question:
Why did azura not absorb his chackra? IMO naruto has way to go to be able to fight someone like
pain without support because he probably has only improvised in beeing able to gather natural energy and this problem
is probably still not be solved and he has not the same kind of control over the kyubi as killerbee .

Last edited by irvinethearcher; 2008-12-29 at 18:07.
irvinethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:17   Link #443
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
I wonder if his attack against azura was hiraishin. And another question:
Why did azura not absorb his chackra? IMO naruto has way to go to be able to fight someone like
pain without support because he probably has only improvised in beeing able to gather natural energy and this problem
is probably still not be solved and he has not the same kind of control over the kyubi as killerbee .
Killerbee befriended his Bijuu inside of him, and I think everyone else has, except for Naruto and Gaara, well Gaara isint Jinchuuriki anymore so just Naruto.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:18   Link #444
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Wow, Naruto is actually wiping the floor with Pein. This is going to be pretty epic.

I somehow regret that they fight this early though. I was hoping for Naruto to perfect himself. But I guess this is a perfect arena, with all the ninjas watching.

Danzou is still the wild card here.

and NOOOOOO!!!!

Shika broke a leg!!
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:24   Link #445
nutype
Future MD

id have to disagree here naruto is not going to 'win' this. The best he can really do is 'draw' with pain because his real body is chillin in the rain country reading manga on a toilet seat.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:34   Link #446
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Does anyone has an idea why azura realm couldn't absorb his rasengan?
Old 2008-12-29, 18:36   Link #447
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I think Naruto is going to win, but just as he is going to give a finishing blow, some other Akatsuki is going to get between and defeat worn out Naruto and capture him.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:38   Link #448
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
Does anyone has an idea why azura realm couldn't absorb his rasengan?
You are thinking of Fat-Pain (Preta-Pain). Asura's powers were seemingly all mechanical based, whereas Preta-Pain can absorb energy.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:38   Link #449
Sunater
Sùnater Annès

Send a message via MSN to Sunater
Wtf is with Tsunade? Shouldn't she be looking old since she used her chakra?
She still looks the same and it is being claimed that she saved the village with it?
Last time, if I remember correctly, in the sannin reunion battle, she seemed pretty old
after releasing her chakra seal...But now, she is looking the same and she has released it.

Has she been shallow and used it on her own?.. And the anbu guy just overrating her?

Anyone who can explain this?
Sunater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:43   Link #450
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunater View Post
She still looks the same and it is being claimed that she saved the village with it?
Last time, if I remember correctly, in the sannin reunion battle, she seemed pretty old
after releasing her chakra seal...But now, she is looking the same and she has released it.

Has she been shallow and used it on her own?.. And the anbu guy just overrating her?

Isn't it because she didn't use the seal on herself?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:47   Link #451
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunater View Post

From what I can remember, she started fighting Orochimaru while the technique was still effective. Then it took a while until she started feeling the effect itself.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:47   Link #452
james0246

^The seal on her head does not age her, only her technique Creation Rebirth (which is a specific jutsu she can use when she has released the seal on her forehead) ages her/shows her real body.

edit: beaten to the punch .
Old 2008-12-29, 18:49   Link #453
Sunater
Sùnater Annès

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^The seal on her head does not age her, only her technique Creation Rebirth (which is a specific jutsu she can use when she has released the seal on her forehead) ages her/shows her real body.

But if the chakra isn't there, then what is keeping her unnaturally young?
Old 2008-12-29, 18:50   Link #454
Mandrake

theres more to it I think, the last time she had depleted herself also due to fighting for so long. Here she did not.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:54   Link #455
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
theres more to it I think, the last time she had depleted herself also due to fighting for so long. Here she did not.
Exactly. The fact that she can still move, even if it is not that well, means that she probably has enough chakra to keep up her modified henge (that is all her "youth" is, a modified henge jutsu...similar to what Naruto did when he created Sexy no Jutsu ).
Old 2008-12-29, 18:56   Link #456
Gamma_Sennin

Just finished reading it, was everything i expected.... and I have to be somewhat impressed with not only his speed... but the fact with all 6 pains there he obliterated one of them.. whilst Jiraiya found it hard to land consecutive attacks... so my feeling is fatty pain was unable to make up the ground, pffft who needs chakra gates lmao ...

but im sure pain will be more careful now..... pain cant win this fight, no way in hell... every ninja in the village is looking at his sorry butt.. and there is a reason team gai werent in the village.... done simply to have them refreshed and ready to jump in and assist, so its basically 3 huge summon's, Kichi, pa/ma, naruto... and maybe gai/lee/neji/tenten... but me thinks that it will be naruto on pain action while people watch for a bit.. and the comparison's i think are fitting... you are influenced by those who come before you... yet though he is compared he has surpassed them... so in away he is becoming his own ninja... also minato was so talented, his potential was never realized.... lets hope it will be realized in his son.
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 18:59   Link #457
Sunater
Sùnater Annès

Quote:
Exactly. The fact that she can still move, even if it is not that well, means that she probably has enough chakra to keep up her modified henge (that is all her "youth" is, a modified henge jutsu...similar to what Naruto did when he created Sexy no Jutsu ).
Assumptions aside, anyone who have any real clue on what is still keeping her this way?
Old 2008-12-29, 18:59   Link #458
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
also minato was so talented, his potential was never realized.... lets hope it will be realized in his son.
Both him and Madara will be surpassed by 16 years old boy, so the young age isn't an excuse.
Looks like there was nothing legendary in Minato beside his suicidal jutsu after all if all he is worth is a "btw, Naruto surpassed him too"
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 19:04   Link #459
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Lets wait until we have further evdence. This isn't the first time its appeared as though Naruto used only one to create the rasengan.
The first one-handed rasengan was way before the time skip, the last attack between Sasuke in CS2 and one tai-Naruto...

Naruto created an one handed Rasengan.

Ch232, p13-14
Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-29, 19:06   Link #460
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:

Yeah, but you got all the credit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Just finished reading it, was everything i expected.... and I have to be somewhat impressed with not only his speed... but the fact with all 6 pains there he obliterated one of them.. whilst Jiraiya found it hard to land consecutive attacks... so my feeling is fatty pain was unable to make up the ground, pffft who needs chakra gates lmao ...
Maybe when team Gai gets there?

Quote:
but im sure pain will be more careful now..... pain cant win this fight, no way in hell... every ninja in the village is looking at his sorry butt.. and there is a reason team gai werent in the village.... done simply to have them refreshed and ready to jump in and assist, so its basically 3 huge summon's, Kichi, pa/ma, naruto... and maybe gai/lee/neji/tenten... but me thinks that it will be naruto on pain action while people watch for a bit.. and the comparison's i think are fitting... you are influenced by those who come before you... yet though he is compared he has surpassed them... so in away he is becoming his own ninja... also minato was so talented, his potential was never realized.... lets hope it will be realized in his son.
Team Gai wasn't there to give an excuse for no one else showing up during this. We're supposed to assume they're all out of the village.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote