Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-18, 11:16   Link #161
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

WAIT hold on is this Licensed along with the first season? o.O? because the first was Licensed+ the sec came with the first season? so overall both should be licensed could some one clear things up about this and tell me i am right or wrong.
Old 2007-11-18, 15:19   Link #162
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreMaster View Post
WAIT hold on is this Licensed along with the first season? o.O? because the first was Licensed+ the sec came with the first season? so overall both should be licensed could some one clear things up about this and tell me i am right or wrong.
Yes, that's right. But this thread is still in Unaired.
Old 2007-12-06, 06:36   Link #163
blade82

Can we hope a season 3
Old 2007-12-06, 19:46   Link #164
Jesus Christnekoff

There are a few who are holding out hope that we'll see a Tokyo Majin Gakuen Gehoucho anime in Summer of 2008.
Old 2007-12-10, 12:46   Link #165
Sinta

we can hope because it was a stupid ending
Old 2007-12-10, 14:00   Link #166
Jesus Christnekoff

Well, Gehoucho wouldn't actually have anything to do with Kenpucho's ending, because it takes place in the distant past.
Old 2009-01-01, 18:59   Link #167
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
It seems lot of decent anime are getting poor endings, i watched up to episode 10 and when i saw the preview for next episode it seemed strange so i thought i would do some research for the next few episodes and hope to the anime lord that it wouldnt be a crappy ending but it seems it is.

Even worse being that's the end of the story completely, not like there's a manga that you can fall bac on that has rest of the story.
Old 2009-01-16, 15:08   Link #168
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Need ep 8-12 subbeb !!!
Old 2009-04-10, 01:31   Link #169
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Finally !! got my hands on all the episodes of Dai ni Maku had a D.V.D missing. Will probably have a a marathon tonight : )
Old 2009-05-17, 03:39   Link #170
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I'm confused as well. Wikipedia says Aoi has feelings for Hiyuu but I kinda doubted it seeing episode 10, who will she be waiting for? Hiyuu or Kyoichi?
Old 2009-06-29, 16:55   Link #171
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 7 : (Finally i manage to get all the episode subbed damn it take a long time )

Loool . Look Hiyuu on Kaosu and crying like he's cumming XD
Old 2009-07-03, 17:48   Link #172
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well i finally finish this anime :

Ep 8-10 :

I don't know why Hiyuu was acting like a nurse with Yashiro . His parents was killed by him . I don't get it , well , why not ? ..
The battle was good . All together fighting . Poor Tokyo lol
Hiyuu is in another dimension with the bad guy .
Yeah , me too i though Aoi like Hiyuu but no , she like Kyoichi , we saw it in ep 10 . With Hiyuu its just friendship . Hiyuu is so sad . Everyone precious dead . Don't remember who was Hirasaka the ghost girl . Just the Loli can be with him ^^ Its sad she's blind now .
Ahah , the doctor or sensei with his rabbits , he made their graves with carrots XD

Ep 11 - 12 : Side story , we saw their pasts , specially Kyoichi . The romeo's part was funny .
But thoses episodes made me confuse .
So in the end , Hiyuu fight the bad guy in another dimension in infinite time or he became a tree or he's dead with the bad guy ? Damn , sad ending . I hoped he'll be back but finally , he will be in a sad situation even though its for protecting peoples .
Old 2009-07-07, 11:30   Link #173
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well i finally finish this anime :

Ep 8-10 :

I don't know why Hiyuu was acting like a nurse with Yashiro . His parents was killed by him . I don't get it , well , why not ? ..
The battle was good . All together fighting . Poor Tokyo lol
Hiyuu is in another dimension with the bad guy .
Yeah , me too i though Aoi like Hiyuu but no , she like Kyoichi , we saw it in ep 10 . With Hiyuu its just friendship . Hiyuu is so sad . Everyone precious dead . Don't remember who was Hirasaka the ghost girl . Just the Loli can be with him ^^ Its sad she's blind now .
Ahah , the doctor or sensei with his rabbits , he made their graves with carrots XD

Ep 11 - 12 : Side story , we saw their pasts , specially Kyoichi . The romeo's part was funny .
But thoses episodes made me confuse .
So in the end , Hiyuu fight the bad guy in another dimension in infinite time or he became a tree or he's dead with the bad guy ? Damn , sad ending . I hoped he'll be back but finally , he will be in a sad situation even though its for protecting peoples .
Nah, just saw some of the episodes again and the one she likes is Hiyuu definitely, is evident in the end of the season 1 and through out season 2, even answering in his name during graduation, she just wanted Kyoichi to bring back Hiyuu and to see them again.
Old 2009-07-21, 01:31   Link #174
Myname

Episode 10 was just strange.

Throughout the whole series I though Aoi liked Tatsuma. Every other word out of her mouth was Hiyu-kun~, almost Orihime level in Kurosaki-kun~. I think she was even jealous in that one episode she thought Tatsuma had a girlfriend.

That look they gave each other before Aoi went hax and healed everyone, then Tatsuma powered up and one-shotted the bad guy...

All that build up and she runs into Kyouchi's arms. They did seem pretty close (for some reason) but that seriously came out of nowhere.
Old 2009-08-29, 22:20   Link #175
qwertyuiopz

ep 6 was so sad
ep 9 however...badass! had a ttgl feel

ep 10+ wtf? whats with the annoying time loops
weirdest place to put the side story
i dont even know what the conclusion is...

Last edited by qwertyuiopz; 2009-08-30 at 19:36.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, supernatural