Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-27, 23:17   Link #101
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Theory

It seems that the German site knows the name to Mihawks sword... its called the zersäbeln!

On a serious note, I think that Gol D. Roger just went into some sort of hibernation and was sealed up somewhere in Raftel. Like sort of suspended animation. And when someone comes to the island and breaks the seal, he shall emerge. I also think that all of Gol D. Roger's crew died, and that since he needed a new crew, he predented to get killed, so he could start the pirate era, and went to Raftel to hibernate until worthy pirates got there.

My final theory is that One Piece is just some sort of centimental thing that was close to Gol. D Roger. Just like Luffy's hat or Zorro's sword from Kuina. OOOH, Brainwaave!!! The One Piece, is a picture of his long lost Grandson... LUFFY!
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 00:55   Link #102
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Llamadon
My final theory is that One Piece is just some sort of centimental thing that was close to Gol. D Roger. Just like Luffy's hat or Zorro's sword from Kuina. OOOH, Brainwaave!!! The One Piece, is a picture of his long lost Grandson... LUFFY!
Wow ... I think I like this one You just may be right!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 01:49   Link #103
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Maybe Gol D. Roger isnt dead :O , what happens .. if he had the Devil Fruit Power to heal, or Stop his heart beat :O .. thatd be rly weird/wicked. Or, He Actually DID die.

What One Piece is.. a Close Value to Gol alone? To the rest of the world? or something else.. itsa reallll mystery, to find out what OP is
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 22:11   Link #104
Evan
天使我爱你

Haha,I've been wondering......will tashigi ever join luffy's crew after "IF" luffy defeats smoker in the later story? jus a little wacky idea but it sounds cool
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 09:39   Link #105
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Tashigi is way to weak to join the Straw Hats, and if she hates pirates.
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 11:04   Link #106
Harkan

Mihawk

A fact about Mihawk is that he never did have a devil fruit , cus when i watched the anime around the Don Kreeg ark?they were talking that there was a guy walking on the seaand slashed the ships in one stroke (the thing they said about him) , but then you se him coming in a coffin shaped boat, but a teori of mine is that the seven samurai´s of the sea(soory dont know their name) are or were the crew of Gol d Rogger,, not sure but i think so
Harkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 12:02   Link #107
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

True, she hates Pirates, but she likes Zoro. She only hates him now because he's a pirate.

And I think Tashigi could make it as a straw hat. Reason? Simple. Look at Namie. SHe's only on there because she's a kick but navigator. Ussop is only on there because he's good with that slingshot of his and he's a good lier/bluffer. hehe.

So she's got a chance one way or another. But I doubt the crew needs a second swordsman.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 13:12   Link #108
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

She would have no place, swordsman is already fufilled, and they would just have to look out for her, which would be annoying. Plus I think that Smoker is gonna follow Luffy till Raftel. Either that or he'll die saving Luffy, just two other theories
Old 2004-05-29, 13:26   Link #109
Unidentified

Not to sound stupid but what's Raftel? When was it mentioned.
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 16:21   Link #110
Jn183

Raftel is the island where One Piece suppose to be at. It was mention when Luffy met that old man and the big whale.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 20:55   Link #111
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
She would have no place, swordsman is already fufilled, and they would just have to look out for her, which would be annoying. Plus I think that Smoker is gonna follow Luffy till Raftel. Either that or he'll die saving Luffy, just two other theories
I dont kno about her nnot having a place , who knows.. But, Smoker Dieing Savin Luffy is a chance, maybe sometime seeing that Luffy is not bad. Or.. Will Luffy Defeat Smoker and ahve him on the Team? chance chance
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 22:40   Link #112
Evan
天使我爱你

well....come to think of it,luffy said he needs 10 crews right?
so if he got a ship repairing guy and a musician,then they nly hav space for one more...
and what u guys said,they dun need another swordsman...so.....what else they need for the last one?
Old 2004-05-30, 09:42   Link #113
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

They might need a helm handler/strong fighter or maybe a messanger. I think they really need another strong fighter, i'm hoping that either the shipwright will be strong (Like Luffy,Zoro,Sanji strong) or maybe they'll get another strong fighter down the road. Them three having to do everything is getting a bit repetitive imo.
Old 2004-05-30, 23:48   Link #114
Evan
天使我爱你

what I think is that luffy MIGHT find a logia devil fruit user for the last member of the crew....
wouldn't it be wonderful?
Old 2004-05-31, 00:21   Link #115
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
I Dunno

Maybe The Next Crew Member Is Gonna Be Some Sort Of Ancient. Cause The Entire Crew Is Fairly Young. Maybe The Next Crew Member Is Gonna Be Someone Who Was In Gol. D Roger's As A Kid. That Would Rock, And He Would Be A Musician Who Would Play The Violin, And Everyone Would Dance! Man That Would Rock!
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 14:10   Link #116
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

He should have taken Jango as a musician. Who could surpass Jango in throwing a party? Just look at the 'dance, dance' special, that guy knows how to rock everyone.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 14:55   Link #117
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

*raises hand* What power does a logia devil fruit user have?
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 15:03   Link #118
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

"Logia are the most powerful group, as they are the elemental group. They turn the user's body into an element, making them impermeable to any weapon, as it will just pass right through them. Their power depends on what element they control. "

--Total One Piece

AKA Smoker and Ace and many more
Old 2004-05-31, 21:32   Link #119
Psyonara
Freelance Gif Apprentice

I think people from

Water 7 will provide a ship wright..

the musician would probably control sound or use sound to attack like sound nins from Naruto...
Psyonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 22:14   Link #120
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyonara
I think people from

Water 7 will provide a ship wright..

the musician would probably control sound or use sound to attack like sound nins from Naruto...
I really hope not...

The musician should be one that can dance and spins and smacks someone with a guitar.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote