Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-19, 23:13   Link #281
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Dancing hinata-

it all i found

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 01:54   Link #282
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I love the thing she does with her arms dancing. Ino and Sakura did it too, but Hinata just looked cuter doing it.
Old 2009-01-25, 09:21   Link #283
Crossfire

yea why is she cute
Crossfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 15:19   Link #284
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire View Post
yea why is she cute
(Slips into business mindset)

Well, you see, a series such as Naruto is designed to appeal to a large audience. As such, we have to account for several varieties of taste in content. Thus comes the purpose of side-characters; those with some relevance to the storyline but who ultimately serve the purpose of establishing a fan base.

See, every creator knows that not everyone will share his favoritism in characters, so he has several "extras" thrown around to try and snatch that certain rogue viewer's attention. Ultimately for that fan of the side character, it is the potential that said character with get some screen time or even mention that drives him to continue watching our show and hopefully, through enough exposure, to eventually begin to enjoy the show in general.

Added to this factor is the idea of Eye-candy or a character meant to attract fan attention through a combination of appearance and appealing to various fan fetishes.

Now do you understand where babies come from?

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 20:24   Link #285
LaceNFrills

Hinata is cute because of her personality, not so much her look =/ (I don't like her outfit >.>). But yeah, Hinata is thoughtful and gentle so she's admirable for that.
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 20:24   Link #286
debbiechan12

i can't think of any character cuter than Hinata. Everyone roots for her. Maybe that is why she is cute? Everyone likes her.
debbiechan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 18:14   Link #287
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

.... Also she doesn't have pupils which is hot. but also kinda psychopathic.
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 18:20   Link #288
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd say veins pulsing around the eyes is more of a psycho trait, but hey, whatever works for ya
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 19:26   Link #289
Supermutant

All of the girls were cute. But Hinata's personality, especially in the anime gave her a little something more. Even moreso when she got beat up.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 06:21   Link #290
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
(Slips into business mindset)

Well, you see, a series such as Naruto is designed to appeal to a large audience. As such, we have to account for several varieties of taste in content. Thus comes the purpose of side-characters; those with some relevance to the storyline but who ultimately serve the purpose of establishing a fan base.

See, every creator knows that not everyone will share his favoritism in characters, so he has several "extras" thrown around to try and snatch that certain rogue viewer's attention. Ultimately for that fan of the side character, it is the potential that said character with get some screen time or even mention that drives him to continue watching our show and hopefully, through enough exposure, to eventually begin to enjoy the show in general.

Added to this factor is the idea of Eye-candy or a character meant to attract fan attention through a combination of appearance and appealing to various fan fetishes.

Now do you understand where babies come from?
Ditto.
They try to appeal to every type of fan and even ethnicity.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 20:09   Link #291
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan12 View Post
i can't think of any character cuter than Hinata. Everyone roots for her. Maybe that is why she is cute? Everyone likes her.
... I don't like her, Neji didn't like her.
Is she any less cute?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 13:23   Link #292
Brandandi
Warrior

I don't really think she's cute. I feel bad for her cuz she's so shy, but that's about it.
Brandandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 13:39   Link #293
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
While not my favourite character can say Hinata is still cute. Definitely appreciate the part of her personality that struggles despite being a shy person. Has a cute voice and it all comes together fairly well.
Old 2009-02-08, 17:44   Link #294
choclate onnanoko

how could any one hate hinata she is nice and she reminds me of myself she liked naruto even though everyone else was obsessed with sasuke ,like me i always new naruto was going to be the best ever or else the show would have been called sasuke, but back on topic im kinda shy around guys except on my flirtatious days but i have found that just talking to my friend and not being loud and obsessing over guys they just come and put there arms around me thus proving the cute quiet innocent and caring theory. guys love chicks like that as long as you dont get to anoying and know when to speak and over all , i think hinata is awsome and not shallow like sakura who would do any and everything with sasuke just because he's hot , but for me overall naruto is the best ever cute a little off sometimes WHICH IS FUNNY and strong and caring ,she knows how to pick a man GO HINATA!!!
choclate onnanoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 12:47   Link #295
SeanQ

She's cute because everyone else is ugly.
________
ASSHOLES

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:37.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 12:55   Link #296
Imperial Blaze
最終的な力を感じなさい
*Graphic Designer

She's cute because she's shy and for most guys it's a turn on....
Imperial Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 15:02   Link #297
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
This is funny...
In one of the latest chapters... you know what, I'll put this is spoilers just in case I aggrevate anyone...

Spoiler for Latest Chapters:

And yes, to whoever said it back there, Kishi loves to toss out Hinata teases. Go find the latest chapter if you haven't, tell me you don't get that vibe!
Seriously, whenever he gets a chance to flush her out a little, something stupid happens that totally kills the moment.

Hinata, as well as most of the rookie 9, have done next to nothing truly pivotal since the Chuunin Exams and that failed attempt to save Sasuke.

Come on Kishi, stop dangling the ball and just put the game in play already...

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 02:55   Link #298
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Yea u know i totally got the vibe, i waitin in the most recent chap from hinata 2 come up. I mean when that guy(the big pein) was holding naruto i was thinkin (just a funny thought) that hinata would come up and take out the guy's pressure point so he'll let go of naruto and stuff idk just a thought

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 03:38   Link #299
Momosan
?Clannad Troll¿

I prefer Hinata over others for various reasons. I could care less which female likes which male, but listening to Sakura constantly complain about being a hindrance to Naruto/Sasuke and still being a hindrance after 300 episodes is kind of annoying. Ino is background noise in 95% of her screentime. Temari receives almost no screen time. TenTen is just obnoxiously weak and has no character developement. Hinata has consistently pulled her weight in the filler arcs without constantly complaining about being weak. Personality wise she garners so much sympathy because everyone has had that someone or something they were afraid to confront for fear of losing it. Since most people are too afraid to surmount their own fears in real life they root for their timid mirror reflection in an anime. While obviously Hinata's mannerisms are a little exxagerated. people are still able to see themselves in her shoes.
Momosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 09:05   Link #300
animegates

I like Hinata, because she is the only girl with a different eyes among their age levels. Yeah, she's shy when it comes to Naruto and I like the way she do it, unlike the other girls that theyre trying hard to get sasuke...
animegates is offline   Reply With Quote