Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-01-15, 11:26   Link #4421
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So, will C.C and Lulu ever see each other again in C's World? Or will she never ever die, 'cause that's sad.
No one knows for sure. The point is that C.C was smiling in the end, because Lelouch treated her like equal--human being.

About the future, unless there is a sequel or something, as far as speculation goes, anything is on the table. {and not at the same time}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 16:36   Link #4422
Akakishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
No one knows for sure. The point is that C.C was smiling in the end, because Lelouch treated her like equal--human being.

About the future, unless there is a sequel or something, as far as speculation goes, anything is on the table. {and not at the same time}
Specs (about the future) C.C & Lulu on the table in their house
Akakishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:01   Link #4423
Quiet Lurker

Lelouch died, but C.C. is not alone in the end.

I cannot believe that this hasn't be proposed before.

The completion of Zero Requiem necessitates Lelouch's death, the main reason why many fans believe Lelouch to be alive is due to C.C. seemingly talking to Lelouch in the end.

However, C.C. is known to address Lelouch out loud even when she is alone; case and point: When Lelouch is about to get assassinated, C.C. was praying for him in the church. "Lelouch... as the price of casting Geass on other people, you... [Tear drop]"

So why is C.C. happy and claiming not to be alone in the end even when Lelouch died?
Because she is carrying Lelouch's child!

As a mother, C.C. is not be alone; with a child, she has something to live for.
In the end Lelouch has fulfilled his promise to make her smile.
Quiet Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:05   Link #4424
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Except Lelouch never considered the possibility of having CC as a lover, so thats impossible.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:10   Link #4425
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Except Lelouch never considered the possibility of having CC as a lover, so thats impossible.
And officially died a virgin... but don't let that stop you. Didn't stop the Virgin Marry.

... I also want to say that C.C. having a child while still immortal may be more detrimental than good. Most mortal parents can't stand the thought of possibly outliving their children, in her case she's going to live every waking day with the knowledge that she's going to outlive her child.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:12   Link #4426
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Lurker View Post

Or the fact, that he treated her as an equal human being and reminded her how real contact between two people is.
And the fact, that C.C can come to appreciate immortality if she gets the chance to meet people like Lelouch for example.

There are other ways, that were indicated actually within the series, that can make C.C smile other than "supposed sex".
Old 2009-02-02, 17:14   Link #4427
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:

The completion of Zero Requiem necessitates Lelouch's death, the main reason why many fans believe Lelouch to be alive is due to C.C. seemingly talking to Lelouch in the end.

However, C.C. is known to address Lelouch out loud even when she is alone; case and point: When Lelouch is about to get assassinated, C.C. was praying for him in the church. "Lelouch... as the price of casting Geass on other people, you... [Tear drop]"

So why is C.C. happy and claiming not to be alone in the end even when Lelouch died?

rofl! xD
Even though I really don't think so, it's at least an interesting idea. It's original and amusing, and I actually could see Sunrise pulling something like that if they wanted to make a third season and had no idea how to properly replace Lelouch.
But until something like that happens, I'm convinced Lelouch died a virgin (except if he and Suzaku ran out of things to do, of course).
I fangirl Lelouch and C.C. as accomplices, though, and I firmly believe that she didn't need a child from him in order to be happy. It's enough for her that he gave her back her humanity and genuinely loved her (and before anyone tries to jump me: there are different kind of love), and she is happy that Lelouch got the "happy ending" he wished for.
Old 2009-02-02, 18:27   Link #4428
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
rofl! xD
Even though I really don't think so, it's at least an interesting idea. It's original and amusing, and I actually could see Sunrise pulling something like that if they wanted to make a third season and had no idea how to properly replace Lelouch.
But until something like that happens, I'm convinced Lelouch died a virgin (except if he and Suzaku ran out of things to do, of course).
I fangirl Lelouch and C.C. as accomplices, though, and I firmly believe that she didn't need a child from him in order to be happy. It's enough for her that he gave her back her humanity and genuinely loved her (and before anyone tries to jump me: there are different kind of love), and she is happy that Lelouch got the "happy ending" he wished for.

Well yeah, love doesn't have a singular meaning, in the sense that it isn't merely confined to only one idea.
I think that the "equal" term the staff used to describe how Lelouch sees C.C, is more partnership love, in like, he could always confide in her and trust her.

I can't know if that could potentially bloom into romantic love given more time {since Lelouch died} but personally, i do not think it would. Then again, no one can ever be sure. In the end, we get what we get within the series.
Old 2009-02-03, 04:41   Link #4429
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

In addition to what others have already said, C.C carrying Lelouch's child would kinda cheapen the whole thing between her and Lelouch. Banging Lulu or starting a family with him was never C.C's intention and it is really far deeper than that.
Old 2009-02-03, 06:58   Link #4430
Levy
differently sober

Beside what others have already said, I've always been persuaded that the Immortals in Code, being in the 'suspension' of life they are, are prevented from having offsprings, morevover with mortals. But that's just me.
As far as I know, there's no side infos about the physiology of code bearers, if not the fact that they do not age and that their body can regenerate quite quickly if damaged - aka, what is shown in the series.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 07:40   Link #4431
Charred Knight

Quote:

ugh, just ugh I mean that would be the stupidest example of fandom appeasment ever

Code Geass wasn't a action romance series, Lelouch himself was too busy to really love anyone, and that would be as stupid as the time Flay and Kira got it on.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 07:51   Link #4432
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
ugh, just ugh I mean that would be the stupidest example of fandom appeasment ever

Code Geass wasn't a action romance series, Lelouch himself was too busy to really love anyone, and that would be as stupid as the time Flay and Kira got it on.
what was stupid about it ?
what about it didnt make sense in the context of flay using kira ?
Old 2009-02-04, 09:02   Link #4433
rave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I fangirl Lelouch and C.C. as accomplices, though, and I firmly believe that she didn't need a child from him in order to be happy.
The only thing C.C needed from Lelouch is seeing him suffering because that made her own pain easier.It was clearly stated.
rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 11:36   Link #4434
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave View Post
The only thing C.C needed from Lelouch is seeing him suffering because that made her own pain easier.It was clearly stated.
Oh come on rave, lol. :x
That might be one of the parameters of how C.C felt when she saw Lelouch suffering. It was not everything, not at all. If it was only about this, then she would not cry in the end now, would she? She would bring pop-corn along, and enjoy the "show" with the crowd. |DD; {and speaking of, if we want to be fair, she have warned Lelouch before hand, that Geass is gonna make his road lonesome but anyway}

The main point of her relationship with Lelouch, is that their contract-bond, evolved into a human-equal one. A strong bond, that is between two people that trust and can confide in each other.
Old 2009-02-04, 12:49   Link #4435
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
The main point of her relationship with Lelouch, is that their contract-bond, evolved into a human-equal one. A strong bond, that is between two people that trust and can confide in each other.
When she first appeared in front of Lelouch, C.C. was like a divinity bestowing an unimmaginable power onto him. But he didn't saw her like that, not even at the very start. He kept on treating her like a normal human being -and, later on, as someone he truly cared about - and this is a further proof of wich kind of uncommon human being Lelouch is.
He did not feared nor blamed neither worship C.C., he simply accepted her into his own world, and with this, he gave her back the 'humanity' she has lost. They mutually helped each other to get back their dignity and self-confidence, and what you said about their bond evolving it's perfectly right. It could have easily take another, more unbalanced direction (worship or hate or both) but Lelouch's nature prevented this. =)

ah, rave, S&M is totally sexy. Totally.
Old 2009-02-04, 13:44   Link #4436
yvj
U Mad?

XD

Rave is the Luciano Bradley of the Kalulu Empire.

Spoiler for Thoughts on C.C Lelouch relationship:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post

Last edited by yvj; 2009-02-04 at 14:00.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 14:26   Link #4437
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Aw!
Reading the last few postings made me happy. xD
*hugs everyone*

Just one thing, because I'm a rabid fangirl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
But and it pains me to say she most likely knew Lelouch more than anyone else. (Hey she managed to play Zero without people noticing) not only was she in on his schemes. but she had knowledge of his origins (his parents)
That was probably true until Lelouch set Zero Requiem in motion, but after that, it was Suzaku who truly knew all of Lelouch's faces, including the proud bitter child he once was.
C.C. might have had a very good idea about that, but she didn't really interact with him back then. Nunally might have come close, too, but even es a child, Lelouch kept some things from her in order to protect her and ensure her happiness.

Other than that, though... I completely agree.
Lelouch and C.C. had a very deep bond, and even though there are some differences, I actually like the Aladdin comparison. xD
Old 2009-02-04, 14:31   Link #4438
Levy
differently sober

yvj, you might be not a great fan of C.C. but your analysys is very good indeed. =)

and yes, I do like to be bitchslapped by icy looking women squeezed in a white latex suit, decored with straps
also, now I have this Christina Aguilera/C.C. superposition in my head and I truly thank you for that <3
Old 2009-02-04, 15:26   Link #4439
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
When she first appeared in front of Lelouch, C.C. was like a divinity bestowing an unimmaginable power onto him. But he didn't saw her like that, not even at the very start. He kept on treating her like a normal human being -and, later on, as someone he truly cared about - and this is a further proof of wich kind of uncommon human being Lelouch is.
He did not feared nor blamed neither worship C.C., he simply accepted her into his own world, and with this, he gave her back the 'humanity' she has lost. They mutually helped each other to get back their dignity and self-confidence, and what you said about their bond evolving it's perfectly right. It could have easily take another, more unbalanced direction (worship or hate or both) but Lelouch's nature prevented this. =)

Hmm Lelouch didn't treat her as an human at the start. It was stated that he firstly saw her as a sort of alien, not as a woman (so by extent, as an human being), thus why he didn't have any problem to see her half naked or to change in front of her.

He ended up to see her as an human, yes, but it as basically not the case. Thus the contract who became a promise between two humans.

Oh and LOL a the Aladdin parallel.
CC as the genie Awesome !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 15:33   Link #4440
Eliarine

Nice parallel...but I just imagined the Genie kissing Aladdin and I'm not sure I needed that.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote