AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-23, 00:24   Link #721
faust123
I Beat Cherry Blossom

Wow, I am honestly at a loss. As soon as he started to wrap his arms around her I literally spoke to my computer screen "no way, wait, wtf, awwwwwwwwww ffs". I know we tend to throw around a lot of theories here on the boards, but did anyone really expect this?
This development basically means two things.
1. There will NOT be a happy ending.
2. From here on out we get mo drama then yo mama.
faust123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 00:56   Link #722
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust123 View Post
Wow, I am honestly at a loss. As soon as he started to wrap his arms around her I literally spoke to my computer screen "no way, wait, wtf, awwwwwwwwww ffs". I know we tend to throw around a lot of theories here on the boards, but did anyone really expect this?
Yayoi-san = best end
Old 2009-02-23, 01:19   Link #723
Hage-bai
Banned

Huhuhu, the shit is about to hit the fan.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 02:08   Link #724
Steel Maverick
Enthusiast

It'll be interesting to see how Yuki acts if Touya decides to press further to Rina or Yayoi's side. I can't see any major possibilities for Mana, Misaki or Haruka unless there's some extreme plot twist. And I don't think this show has the course to change it that way.
Steel Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 03:34   Link #725
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust123 View Post
I guess I didn't expect it but hey Touya was attracted to her lips. There's going to be much drama. Yayoi kept pushing and she finally achieved what she was pushing for. The reactions for the other characters will be priceless once or if they find out about what happened between the two.

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2009-02-23 at 04:00.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 06:50   Link #726
Peanutbutter

From the preview, Mana is next?!?!
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 07:03   Link #727
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
From the preview, Mana is next?!?!
XD, yeah following the logic.

Spoiler for mana:

Spoiler for writer:
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 07:57   Link #728
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Yayoi-san = makes sense end
That's more like it.

After seeing that last scene, this show could become what i want to see. I sure hope so.
Old 2009-02-23, 08:04   Link #729
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That's more like it.

After seeing that last scene, this show could become what i want to see. I sure hope so.
She's the only one making a determined effort at Touya. All the other girls are either not interested that way or are spinning their wheels. The communication is one part of the problem. Question is, how serious Yayoi is.

Spoiler for yayoi's motives:
Old 2009-02-23, 08:39   Link #730
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was thinking about this episode again this morning. I am still pissed how it turned out. He got played incredibly well. And they did it so he doesn't have any viable excuse to fall back on. I hope when Yuki finds out her singing goes to hell and Eiji loses all of his money invested with her and Yayoi gets fired since she failed at being a manager. Arghness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I guess I didn't expect it but hey Touya was attracted to her lips. There's going to be much drama. Yayoi kept pushing and she finally achieved what she was pushing for. The reactions for the other characters will be priceless once or if they find out about what happened between the two.
I feel bad for Yuki. She will really be heart broken now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
She's the only one making a determined effort at Touya. All the other girls are either not interested that way or are spinning their wheels. The communication is one part of the problem. Question is, how serious Yayoi is.

Yayoi is all business, nothing but.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2009-02-23 at 08:50.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 08:53   Link #731
Nosauz

reminds of me of a little NICE BOAT, and I actually wouldn't mind a ending of such nature, though I'm still a yuki/yayoi boy, but really, this show is about to get so full of drama, that it's gonna be walking a tight rope between genius and terrible amalgamation on the lines of Fs/N
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 09:01   Link #732
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I was thinking about this episode again this morning. I am still pissed how it turned out. He got played incredibly well. And they did it so he doesn't have any viable excuse to fall back on. I hope when Yuki finds out her singing goes to hell and Eiji loses all of his money invested with her and Yayoi gets fired since she failed at being a manager. Arghness.

I feel bad for Yuki. She will really be heart broken now.

Yayoi is all business, nothing but.
Spoiler for song duel:
Old 2009-02-23, 14:36   Link #733
FlyByNite

With the way Touya is handling things the best advice I can give him is this... If you see ANY of the females in your life with a duffel bag... GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE.

So ya I'm now 8 episodes into this show and I have to say reading a lot of the previous thread and seeing some of the responses I fall into the side that thinks this show is kind of disjointed. I feel like at times I'm watching some cliff notes version of an actual storyline because so much of it appears abridged to me.

The transitions between certain scenes or even the actual conversations characters are having with each other. Maybe my brain just isn't processing the show right... I dunno.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 15:31   Link #734
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
I'm now completely convinced that Touya is making it his dedicated mission to piss the viewers of the series off. Just when I think he can't get any worse, he decides to do just that. His actions in episode 8 are just ugh. Not to mention his general progress has been stupid.

As of right now Mana and Rina seem to be the main reasons to watch this series. Their designs and personalities when taken as a whole just work well for me. Too bad they have to be in the same series as that guy.

Hopefully there's a way to give Touya a bad ending while still allowing Yuki, Rina, Mana, etc to get good endings. Actually giving the way Touya is acting the best thing that could happen for Yuki might be for her to move on and cut ties with Touya completely.
Old 2009-02-23, 16:04   Link #735
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think I would be okay with a happy ending for the girls only. Just because this is a romance drama doesn't mean two characters have to end up together in the end.
Old 2009-02-23, 16:25   Link #736
prototype_sky

Don't start hating on the poor boy.

His relationship with Yuki was on the ropes from episode one.

Plus in this last episode Misaki, Rina, Rina's Brother and Yayoi all made devastating blows to their relationship. In his current state of mind its over and Yoyai = rebound

Now if he continues to act as if Yuki's is still his girlfriend next episode and starts taking advantage of the other girls advances towards him then you can start hating

Last edited by prototype_sky; 2009-02-23 at 17:14.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:32   Link #737
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Don't start hating on the poor boy.

His relationship with Yuki was on the ropes from episode one.

Plus in this last episode Misaki, Rina, Rina's Brother and Yayoi all made devastating blows to their relationship. In his current state of mind its over and yoyai = rebound

Now if see continues to act as if Yuki's is still his girlfriend next episode and starts taking advantage of the other girls advances towards him then you can start hating
If he does that then I might have to start hating on his character.

Speaking of which, didn't Yayoi want to replace Yuki for Touya as his gf? I'm still wondering how this will play out. However, Yayoi is all business.
Old 2009-02-23, 17:30   Link #738
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch episode 8 :

Touya is lucky , but his luck can kill him XD !
The end was the best part Yayoi did it .
So there are 13 episodes .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:39   Link #739
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post

hot ice queens <3
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:44   Link #740
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Spoiler for Motives:

Spoiler for potential scandal:

Spoiler for other routes:

Too many spoiler tags? Yeah maybe I'm being paranoid

Tags