Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-24, 21:54   Link #1101
Pilly
Anime watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Has anyone seen a big scan of this poster? I would love one that was actually scanned. I I love this pic too much...

did someone photoshop that pedobear or is it part of it?
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 19:25   Link #1102
BubbleGumCrisis

I think that bear is part of the pic.
BubbleGumCrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 10:14   Link #1103
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

ch45pg12 ... hmm ... something tickleing?

laughed by the specials ... poking fun at anime hair
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 18:42   Link #1104
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleGumCrisis View Post
I think that bear is part of the pic.
The pedobear is like a main character almost, lol. He has been rin's victim, was censoring everything in the anime, and is in a lot of the color drawings that watashiya sensei does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Rin's... itch... continues in chapter 45. Houin worrying about her drunken kiss of the passed-out Aoki was cute (it seems so long since that happened, though it's only been a few chapters), but then they had to derail that with the suicide note plot.

Genderswapped Aoki x Houin is fine, too.

These two, however, are not. // Bribing Rin with cookies = <3
Lol, rin's itch. I really liked this chapter. Its no secret I love me some boin sensei and she has been getting a lot of love recently. The way the kids were willing to protect her was cute, lol.

Man kuro-chan has the most otaku fetishes piled inone character ever... Moe, neko mimi, tsundere (looks moe acts like a tsundere), dresses lolita, she is pervy.. what more could you want from kuro-chan?

I saw you rin with that cat tail, I love it. Watashiya draws the characters to my tastes! I love cat tails on girls!

And the suicide note, is it in fact from a grown person, or is it from a child? Looks like rin will help in solving this mystery. Well we have no children that have even been mentioned outside of our lovely 3 girls... So I wonder will we be adding a new character? Or perhaps its just a bad joke, maybe by reiji, lol. If we are adding another character, will it be another girl thats attracted to aoki, or perhaps a boy to take rin's mind off of aoki... Or of course it could mean absolutely nothing... But I am interested to see how rin will be affected by this.

And I am sick of boin-sensei geeking over aoki, take off your shirt and let him lay your ass.... Well actually she is cute when she can't concentrate around him. She is way out of aoki's league... But you can never understand the princes of someone else's heart, right?

And they must have no dresscode, rin's dress was so short she can casually *cough* scratch her itch in class without moving her dress... But why did she slap aoki?

Wow how blunt can she get, I'll help if I can see and touch your dick... that just about seals the deal, aoki the fact that you even entertained the thought takes away all credibility as having fatherly love for her... He answered her as if she asked for something unfair and wanted to something less risky, like let her rub her butt on it....

And I just have to comment that watashiya-sensei's clothing are awesome, she has drawn some of the best outfits I've ever seen... Not just in this chapter, but many chapters the clothing of the girls (especially rin and kuro-chan) are so great...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:16   Link #1105
Cinocard

Around what date of month is the Raw normally out?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 18:19   Link #1106
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Around what date of month is the Raw normally out?
Mid 20s, I think its the 23rd or something in japan, then probably takes saha a day or so to post his translations.

Please feel free to correct me... I'm probably wrong.

Yea I was wrong checked the official site and they said every month on the 22nd.
http://www.comichigh.jp/

Not that you asked but the free comic high web comics are released on the 10th 20th and 30th of every month... I told myself I was going to start reading those....

Old 2009-02-22, 13:12   Link #1107
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Spoiler for ch46:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 13:18   Link #1108
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for ch46:
"This is to save a life! It's not like I want to do this or anything! <tsun>"

And he got immediately shut down. How embarrassing.
Old 2009-02-23, 06:11   Link #1109
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Wow a chapter full of win for me.
Spoiler for ramblings:

Old 2009-02-25, 06:47   Link #1110
anonymouse

Send a message via AIM to anonymouse
I gotta say I really enjoyed this one.
anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 09:55   Link #1111
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
This series has always given the a bit of the creeps. It started out kind of funny, but really started to give me a creeps. I was rather surprised this isn't some hentai manga with an 18+ restriction on it like series such as 'Take on Me', 'Witchcraft', or 'Slut Girl'. Mainly, because this story is so sexual based and involving grade school children. Even showing one being molested by her primary caregiver. I'm normally not one to judge, but that's creepy.
Old 2009-02-25, 15:40   Link #1112
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

"Silence of the Lambs" was creepy too... but it was read as a book and watched as a movie. "Lolita" (book and movie), probably the old cousin of this series, portrayed complex morally ambiguous behaviors and motivations as well though it lacked anything like Aoki or the other teachers to balance things out. That's where this series is more interesting - Rin and the other girls have their own motivations and their own purpose: they're not just rarified objects. This is apparently quite disconcerting to japanese lolicons if one can believe the press reports and forum scuttlebutt. Some speculate the author, she is playing a "lure in and thump on the head" tactic, forcing that audience out of their comfort zone.

The manga has its outrageous moments - but it portrays its characters with a fair degree of complex motivations. No one is cardboard "bad" or "good".
Old 2009-02-26, 21:22   Link #1113
Nosauz

Koi kaze was similar in uncomfortable zone, but in this series, houin sensei seems to ground the series down, because she is an actual age appropriate female who finds aoki attractive which naturally makes the anitics of our loveable lolitas somewhat more acceptable because it is hyperbole. If the manga had focused solely on the complex relationship of kuro, rin and gang. I think the manga needs more houin, but other than its a hilarious read, whereas koi kaze creeped out more often then not.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 01:32   Link #1114
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Koi kaze was similar in uncomfortable zone, but in this series, houin sensei seems to ground the series down, because she is an actual age appropriate female who finds aoki attractive which naturally makes the anitics of our loveable lolitas somewhat more acceptable because it is hyperbole. If the manga had focused solely on the complex relationship of kuro, rin and gang. I think the manga needs more houin, but other than its a hilarious read, whereas koi kaze creeped out more often then not.
But I think more people can relate on Koi Kaze. Since in context, it's a story about love. And of course their you know......in the right age to do so. Being very mature/and or responsible when it comes to their decisions. Whereas here in KNJ, I don't know. Watching kids flash their panties and etc... is just... lulz. Not to mention the main guys was (or what had others said) all about loving the kid in a fatherly fashion yet seems like's it's not quite like what we think it is. And Reigi is seriously more creepy than any of he characters in Koi Kaze.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 08:03   Link #1115
oDin01

Forget the kids. Shirai-sensei is the only reason that I continue to read this manga.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 11:03   Link #1116
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Forget the kids. Shirai-sensei is the only reason that I continue to read this manga.
Me too... Shiro-chan is win... Houin sensei also... Damn lucky bastard Aoki!!!
Old 2009-03-20, 17:30   Link #1117
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Ouch this managed to fall all the way back to Page 6 Huh...

Ah well...Was a fun fluff chapter this time around. Seems poor Boin has got some love handles, but sure made for some cute reactions out of her.

Now wheres my Shiro-chan service...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 17:42   Link #1118
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

WTH is Aoki imagining? Pervert.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 00:02   Link #1119
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I'm really not sure...ummm...what to say in regards to that final panel haha...ah...yea...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 00:19   Link #1120
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
But I think more people can relate on Koi Kaze. Since in context, it's a story about love. And of course their you know......in the right age to do so. Being very mature/and or responsible when it comes to their decisions. Whereas here in KNJ, I don't know. Watching kids flash their panties and etc... is just... lulz. Not to mention the main guys was (or what had others said) all about loving the kid in a fatherly fashion yet seems like's it's not quite like what we think it is. And Reigi is seriously more creepy than any of he characters in Koi Kaze.
The age difference the fact she was only in highschool, and the fact that she used the idea of lovers suicide to escape their fate brought up some uncomfortable feelings a very mature and sophisticated love story. Its not like i didn't appreciate those aspects those things just felt poignant enough to raise my creepy flags.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen