Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-06, 14:45   Link #2841
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
Contrary to the majority of people, I love them to death XD

I could have done also without the most cheesy part of their relationship - the way Villetta's amnesia is potrayed is higly unrealistic, Ohgi's confession (but not the pregnancy, that I find it a really nice touch, and an add to the final message of communion of the story overall) - but I like the way it evolved on the show, with all its up and down moments.
[/SIZE]
Ahaha, that is right. As far as i know, amnesia does not automatically means changing characters. The essential features of one, still do remain, even if you are experiencing loss memory.
Apparently, Viletta became totaly moe, in total opposition of what her real character is.
You know what else is cheesy? That tree scene, back in S1 and the worse thing is that i loved it back then. And when i saw Kallen doing the scary-stuff-choir-school-whatever to them, i was like "oh, that would be a nice family." Yeah, got over it when i watched Turn 19, all of those halcyon-memories, got erased. |DD;

@Nogitsune:: Get off me dammit. |DD;
Old 2009-03-06, 18:34   Link #2842
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Just for the sake of arguing...... quite obviously, before all the post seasonal Kalulu stuff, my #3 place was for C.C. , and I think it's still, since she was the person that Lelouch trusted more constantly and allowed to see everything of him, his equal, and for someone with an ego as big as Lelouch's ego was, this means quite much.
And even if it's not romantic, this has not changed, even though blade has his share of a point is saying that she's out of the human world and would be forever an odd in everything.
Imo, C.C. was important for him. Despite his reaction at the end of the Turn 21, he didn't hate her, and brought her with him when he had to go somewhere as an emperor. When they were in the plane, even C.C. asked to him if it was alright to brought only her with him. He had no real reason to do that other than really seeing her as his equal. Someone to who he can rely. Someone who can give him advices and help him.

During that silly episode when he was facing an angry shirley, he doesn't know what to reply. The first thing that comes to his mind was "if c.c. was here [...]".

I don't see him using her as a tool. As I see it, maybe she loved him, but he had no romantic feelings for her (given what is said in the guidebook), anyway, you don't have to love someone romantically to keep that person in your heart, as a precious person.

The two scenes in 23 and 24 did confirm that for me. Lelouch was helpless when they were in the bedroom. C.C. was here, and again he asked her something. If he was right to do what he was doing. C.C. took his hand. Lelouch did let doing it, and they stayed like that. You don't let a mere tool doing. Nor that c.c. would have done that if she knows she was a mere tool. At that very moment, C.C. was the one who shared his pain, just like what lelouch did, I thinkn when he shared c.c.'s loneliness (given what is said in C.C.'s poem).

And during the scene in 24, he said that it's thanks to her that he started to move forward, because she stood by his side.

They are other reference to him caring for her, like during the china arc when he said to her to flee if things turn bad. And she replied to him to make it not happen.

Also, as Koshimizu (who was not a c.c. fan) said to me, he didn't have to be as blunt with her that he was with the other people, about his feelings (i don't talk about romantic feelings), because he knew that c.c. can interpret what he says. As Koshimizu said to me, if c.c. was not annoyed when he used sentences like "because you're an important battle unit", that's because she knew how to interpret it as "I care for you". I was happy that another person (one at least) thought the same things as me about their relationship.

I don't make any comparison, but I don't think she was "just" a partner in crime that lelouch doesn't care about. As I was talking about that with koshimizu, he was not as blunt about what he feels about her (I don't mind romantic blabla /repeats²²²²) because they understood each others that way greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Anyway, new subject here and on topic. I have noticed, that there is always lack of Viletta/Ougi when it comes to this section, even though it is the 100% canon pairing of Geass.
Thoughts? You like it? Dislike it? You think their happy ending was delivered in a silver plate, and they got what they deserved/not?
Discuss people. 8)
The only thing I disliked was that Ougi did have sex with her when she lost her memories, even if that's her who did the first step (at the school festival) to go further in their relationship.

But, it's not RL, as some other people told me about "other topics", so I don't make other comparison. For me, it's just great to see two persons who were enemies ending up together and happy. I don't mind what Villetta did to shirley, even if I am also a shirley fan. I already explained my point many times about why.

About Ougi, I also alreday explained myself many times about him. No gonna do it again, since they are people who agree with me, and people who disagree. And no one will change its opinion. So, no reason to debate about that again on my side.

Now, as I was talking about with a japanese guy a few days ago on msn, the ending is a symbolism about war, britannia, and japan. That the war ended, and that they represent a start of change about racism and such in Code Geass. So, it makes sense to me, as it made sense to some other people too.

I think people like Cornelia, Kallen and others understood that, that's why they are on the photos. Lelouich wanted peace, a united world, so I think he can only be happy about that Symbolism of peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
But back to topic. xD
I don't mind VilettaxOugi, but the "housewife" thing just doesn't do much for me. If there had been more development - especially on Viletta's part -, I'd probably like them together a lot more; especially since fangirling things that are also liked by certain other people is awesome. *-*
So... Viletta and Ougi can have their happy end - it's awesome enough, and I'm still not into this "did they deserve it?" thing. But I'd have liked to see Viletta being nice to anyone who isn't Ougi for once... at least during R2. xD
It could have given her a lot additional depth, which would also have made her relationship with Ougi more interesting for me.
Rofl, I love that "housewife" part of her. It reminds me so much the clichés IRL about good looking people who are bad at houseowrk because they don't care about such things xD, which is not true for all of them, hopefully.

Also, we did get the infos about why she is so skilled at it. She did take care of her brothers. So I guess it was a time when she took the role of the sister, but also of a mother. That includes taking care of children (that's why I don't see her being a bad mom), and being skilled at housework.

Quote:
Contrary to the majority of people, I love them to death XD

I could have done also without the most cheesy part of their relationship - the way Villetta's amnesia is potrayed is higly unrealistic, Ohgi's confession (but not the pregnancy, that I find it a really nice touch, and an add to the final message of communion of the story overall) - but I like the way it evolved on the show, with all its up and down moments.
Some people told to me to stop to make comparisons with RL about other topics, so I will not do such comparison, it's a fiction and the scenario was like that, and it was for leading them to an happy ending, and to use them as symbolism of peace between japan and britannia. So I am happy.
Old 2009-03-06, 18:43   Link #2843
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Imo, C.C. was important for him. Despite his reaction at the end of the Turn 21, he didn't hate her, and brought her with him when he had to go somewhere as an emperor. When they were in the plane, even C.C. asked to him if it was alright to brought only her with him. He had no real reason to do that other than really seeing her as his equal. Someone to who he can rely. Someone who can give him advices and help him.

During that silly episode when he was facing an angry shirley, he doesn't know what to reply. The first thing that comes to his mind was "if c.c. was here [...]".

I don't see him using her as a tool. As I see it, maybe she loved him, but he had no romantic feelings for her (given what is said in the guidebook), anyway, you don't have to love someone romantically to keep that person in your heart, as a precious person.

The two scenes in 23 and 24 did confirm that for me. Lelouch was helpless when they were in the bedroom. C.C. was here, and again he asked her something. If he was right to do what he was doing. C.C. took his hand. Lelouch did let doing it, and they stayed like that. You don't let a mere tool doing. Nor that c.c. would have done that if she knows she was a mere tool. At that very moment, C.C. was the one who shared his pain, just like what lelouch did, I thinkn when he shared c.c.'s loneliness (given what is said in C.C.'s poem).

And during the scene in 24, he said that it's thanks to her that he started to move forward, because she stood by his side.

They are other reference to him caring for her, like during the china arc when he said to her to flee if things turn bad. And she replied to him to make it not happen.

Also, as Koshimizu (who was not a c.c. fan) said to me, he didn't have to be as blunt with her that he was with the other people, about his feelings (i don't talk about romantic feelings), because he knew that c.c. can interpret what he says. As Koshimizu said to me, if c.c. was not annoyed when he used sentences like "because you're an important battle unit", that's because she knew how to interpret it as "I care for you". I was happy that another person (one at least) thought the same things as me about their relationship.

I don't make any comparison, but I don't think she was "just" a partner in crime that lelouch doesn't care about. As I was talking about that with koshimizu, he was not as blunt about what he feels about her (I don't mind romantic blabla /repeats²²²²) because they understood each others that way greatly.
That is true, they have the teasing dialogues, like "do not die || who the hell do you think i am? || and stuff like these. They are enjoying being each other's partners. They are not simply, "accomplices", not at all. Pretty much what you said, they do care about each other and confide in each other.

Well, i would not say "i do not mind she did basically ruin another's chara life", but what can i say? War casualties i suppose.

Anyway, i guess the "married-cheese-to-the-camera" was not just that. I will agree, that it was a metaphor to show two different worlds, coming together. Even if it was not my best cup of tea, well, pill of happy ending, will always be there. |DD;
Old 2009-03-06, 18:54   Link #2844
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
That is true, they have the teasing dialogues, like "do not die || who the hell do you think i am? || and stuff like these. They are enjoying being each other's partners. They are not simply, "accomplices", not at all. Pretty much what you said, they do care about each other and confide in each other.

Well, i would not say "i do not mind she did basically ruin another's chara life", but what can i say? War casualties i suppose.

Anyway, i guess the "married-cheese-to-the-camera" was not just that. I will agree, that it was a metaphor to show two different worlds, coming together. Even if it was not my best cup of tea, well, pill of happy ending, will always be there. |DD;
You know, not that I say that Koshimizu was always "right", all she said to me was her "personal" opinion, but it was nice to see a non-cluclu fan saying that to me (as it is nice to see you sometimes agreeing with me about some things xD). "he was not blunt because he knew she knew how to interpret what he was saying to her". For a person who agrees with that, it also means that lelouch understood her greatly and so, knew her like no one else. In fact, he did know everything about her in the end.

About the photo, well, lately I was very happy when I learned that there are japanese people who understood and liked that meaning of "peace" and start to an "end of racism" (I never really knew what some japanese are thinking about OxV till now). It can be fun to debate with people who don't share your opinion, but it's also pleasant to talk with people who share your opinion
Old 2009-03-06, 19:00   Link #2845
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
You know, not that I say that Koshimizu was always "right", all she said to me was her "personal" opinion, but it was nice to see a non-cluclu fan saying that to me (as it is nice to see you agreeing with me about some things xD). "he was not blunt because he knew she knew how to interpret what he was saying to her". For a person who agrees with that, it also means that lelouch understood her greatly and so, knew her like no one else. In fact, he did know everything about her in the end.

Koshimizu was on LJ back in the days btw, cool person.
Anyway, yeah, partly the reason i enjoy C.C x L. It is not romantic-nature, {at least, technically, from Lelouch's side, C.C's feelings in the end, can be interpreted in many ways i suppose} not exactly friendship-material either, and yet, they have this unique bond, i can't help but enjoy it, most of the times.

Quote:
About the photo, well, lately I was very happy when I learned that in the japanese community, there are people who understood and liked that meaning of "peace" and start to an "end of racism" (I never really knew what some japanese are thinking about OxV till now). It's can be fun to debate with people who don't share your opinion, but it's also pleasant to talk with people who share your opinion
Well, it is not hard to figure out, that there is "minna no peace it's alright" everywhere in the Geass world in the end. Idealized? Yes. Should this stop us from enjoying it? No. {i guess |DD}

Lol, that is a given. Obviously, not everyone will agree with another, but as long as there are no smartasses comments and rudeness-rockets, then in the end, everyone wins.
Old 2009-03-06, 19:06   Link #2846
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
[B][FONT="Tahoma"]

Koshimizu was on LJ back in the days btw, cool person.
Anyway, yeah, partly the reason i enjoy C.C x L. It is not romantic-nature, {at least, technically, from Lelouch's side, C.C's feelings in the end, can be interpreted in many ways i suppose} not exactly friendship-material either, and yet, they have this unique bond, i can't help but enjoy it, most of the times.
She was more than nice XD. I loved to exchange PMs with her xD. I would want her to come back v___v. I am not the only fan of her here on AS xD

I will not risk myself to explain what I think about that "being equal" relationship, i already did it in the past. (After we talked about that you and me on msn. I hope you remember xD)

Quote:
Well, it is not hard to figure out, that there is "minna no peace it's alright" everywhere in the Geass world in the end. Idealized? Yes. Should this stop us from enjoying it? No. {i guess |DD}
Well, my main point was that some people think that part of the ending makes no sense, while it makes sense for some other people
Old 2009-03-06, 19:06   Link #2847
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I just noticed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
She may be his equal, like a master and (him) a pupil, or just perpetrator and accomplice, but I don't think she ever became that important to him.
I'd say a "master and pupil" relationship is about as far from being canon as a romantic interest on Lelouch's part, because - at least from my point of view - it completely contradicts the word "equal".
Traditionally, a master is always above the one(s) he instructs.

Quote:
@Nogitsune:: Get off me dammit. |DD;
I'm afraid I can't do that. xD

Quote:
I completely agree with that.
Lelouch and C.C. had a relationship that was largely based on teasing and reading between the lines from the very beginning. When Lelouch told her he would become a warlock for her, he could have proposed to her instead and it wouldn't have seemed more meaningful to me - just romantic instead of platonic, and extremely OOC. xD

Quote:
Now, as I was talking about with a japanese guy a few days ago on msn, the ending is a symbolism about war, britannia, and japan. That the war ended, and that they represent a start of change about racism and such in Code Geass. So, it makes sense to me, as it made sense to some other people too.

I think people like Cornelia, Kallen and others understood that, that's why they are on the photos. Lelouich wanted peace, a united world, so I think he can only be happy about that Symbolism of peace.
*nods her head*
Didn't Cornelia even state that maybe there is no beauty in wars anymore during one of the last episodes?
It seemed rather clear to me that she, too, had enough of bloodshed.

Quote:
Rofl, I love that "housewife" part of her. It reminds me so much the clichés IRL about good looking people who are bad at houseowrk because they don't care about such things xD, which is not true for all of them, hopefully.
Lol. xD
True, but I can't relate to Viletta's more tender side at all. It came so sudden, and was only focused on her love life.

Quote:
Also, we did get the infos about why she is so skilled at it. She did take care of her brothers. So I guess it was a time when she took the role of the sister, but also of a mother. That includes taking care of children (that's why I don't see her being a bad mom), and being skilled at housework.
I'd have been more interested in her as an older sister. Couldn't she have doted on some random cute kid a bit? xD
Levy (*hugs*) is right when she says that Viletta isn't a main character, but still...
They could have added a small scene! xD
Old 2009-03-06, 19:08   Link #2848
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
She was more than nice XD. I loved to exchange PMs with her xD. I would want her to come back v___v. I am not the only fan of her here on AS xD

I will not risk myself to explain what I think about that "being equal" relationship, i already did it in the past. (After we talked about that you and me on msn. I hope you remember xD)
Maybe you should all make a fanclub of her or something. |DD;

Ah, that was months ago, wasn't it? 8D

Quote:
Well, my main point was that some people think that part of the ending makes no sense, while it makes sense for some other people
Well, technically, it is way too idealized, to make perfect sense. But, in the end, people do enjoy things that are not fully rational. It is, fiction afterall.
Old 2009-03-06, 19:18   Link #2849
Eliarine

I think the anime made it pretty clear that Lelouch cared about C.C a lot. And if not, the "equal" line kind of settled it. Like Levy said, for someone with as big an ego as Lelouch, that's no small thing to begin with. And the back-to-back scene, for me, illustrated just how close they had become at that point, along with the one from Turn 24. Apart from that, I pretty much agree with what Levy, Narona and Nogi said. Which is totally surprising.

About Viletta, I think her happy housewife personality is part of her real self, but she probably tried to keep that at bay whenever she was dealing with the military and nobles and it came back full-force when she lost her memories xD Or something like that. I like to think that the Viletta from the wedding picture would be a mix between cold kickass Viletta and submissive housewife Chigusa, though Viletta will probably take over most of the time. Hopefully. She'll be a good mom.

I'm glad she and Ohgi eneded up together and happy, and I love the symbolism of everyone being at their wedding. <3 (well, except for...the obvious... ;_; ).
Old 2009-03-06, 19:26   Link #2850
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I think the anime made it pretty clear that Lelouch cared about C.C a lot. And if not, the "equal" line kind of settled it. Like Levy said, for someone with as big an ego as Lelouch, that's no small thing to begin with. And the back-to-back scene, for me, illustrated just how close they had become at that point, along with the one from Turn 24. Apart from that, I pretty much agree with what Levy, Narona and Nogi said. Which is totally surprising.
True. They did not have sauce-interaction in R2, but at certain moments, you could see its importance.

Quote:
About Viletta, I think her happy housewife personality is part of her real self, but she probably tried to keep that at bay whenever she was dealing with the military and nobles and it came back full-force when she lost her memories xD Or something like that. I like to think that the Viletta from the wedding picture would be a mix between cold kickass Viletta and submissive housewife Chigusa, though Viletta will probably take over most of the time. Hopefully. She'll be a good mom.
Oh lol, i just have this pic in my mind now, Viletta grabbing the spoons for the table with a karate-ish move. |DD;
Idk, honest, i could never see Viletta being Shuffle-girl and do all the house-cleaning. She will have Ougi for this probably. 8D

And in the end, i do not honestly care that much as i "should", about this pairing. They got their happy ending without trying much, but in a wider extent, that helped to show a bigger-peace image. Happy-pill like i said. 8)
Old 2009-03-06, 19:33   Link #2851
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I completely agree with that.
Lelouch and C.C. had a relationship that was largely based on teasing and reading between the lines from the very beginning. When Lelouch told her he would become a warlock for her, he could have proposed to her instead and it wouldn't have seemed more meaningful to me - just romantic instead of platonic, and extremely OOC. xD
I don't think that was just "teasing". By nature, Lelouch is not a blunt person, imo. I think he just found it pleasant to not have to be blunt with c.c. to make her understand how and what he feels.

Quote:
*nods her head*
Didn't Cornelia even state that maybe there is no beauty in wars anymore during one of the last episodes?
It seemed rather clear to me that she, too, had enough of bloodshed.
To villetta? I only remember what she says to her that "being a noble is not everything". (In the end, even cornelia lost her nobility xD)

Quote:
Lol. xD
True, but I can't relate to Viletta's more tender side at all. It came so sudden, and was only focused on her love life.
I understand, but many things were not shown properly in the show. For example, thanks to that "housewife" chart, we learned that c.c. has no skill at housework. But we didn't get anything about this in the series.

Quote:
I'd have been more interested in her as an older sister. Couldn't she have doted on some random cute kid a bit? xD
Levy (*hugs*) is right when she says that Viletta isn't a main character, but still...
They could have added a small scene! xD
You mean, showing her acting as an older sister with her little brothers? I would have loved to see that.

Quote:

Maybe you should all make a fanclub of her or something. |DD;

Ah, that was months ago, wasn't it? 8D

Well, technically, it is way too idealized, to make perfect sense. But, in the end, people do enjoy things that are not fully rational. It is, fiction afterall.
It will only scare her xD

Yeah, that was, but I have a good memory xD

It is a fiction and for me, if i start nitpicking about stuffs, a large amount of things in this show isn't perfect. So I enjoy the symbolism, plus I love the charas.
Old 2009-03-06, 19:43   Link #2852
incorrupts
Banned

i think we are getting a bit of off-topic again lulz

Quote:
I understand, but many things where not showed properly in the show. For example, thanks to that "housewife" chart, we learned that c.c. has no skill at housework. But we didn't get anything about this in the series.
I think i did get that, from the constantly pizza-ordering. I mean, as much as you love pizza, at times, you have to taste your own "stuff"." She probably did and it sucked, so yeah, Pizza Hut ftw. |DD;

But srsly, if minor things like this, would make it in the show, then the pace would get so crazy and wild.
This is the reason exactly like, tidbits like the ones you mentioned, do exist in magazine and stuff. Giving you some small-clues, to make a more round opinion about your chara/s.

Quote:
You mean, showing her acting as an older sister with her little brothers? I would have loved to see that.
I would have loved to see Naoto in a flashback or something, that was constantly mentioned by Kallen {Viletta never mentioned her brothers, did she? come to think of it, i did not even know anything about it.} or to see more Kalulu-interaction-not-interrupted, or a bit of more srs Ahsford interactions etc etc, something that would make sense to get shown at some point, but oh well, can't have it all. 8D
Quote:
It will only scare her xD

Yeah, that was, but I have a good memory xD

It is a fiction and for me, if i start nitpicking about stuffs, a large amount of things in this show. So I enjoy the symbolism, plus I love the charas.
Well, nitpicking is part of the plan at times.
But if you start looking for reasons not to like something, then you will always find them. Same about, liking something.
I guess, at some point, you should let it go to come natural to you. 8D

p.s right, it was months ago then. 8DD
Old 2009-03-06, 19:44   Link #2853
ginran
~Smile~

I like Ougi/Villeta, but I was a little bit surprised when they started building them up in the first place. It seemed like Villeta and Jeremiah had something, at least IMO. lol, that CLAMP pic of her sitting on his desk was really what got me thinking about it, but thats just CLAMP for ya, I guess. But, once they started with Villeta getting to know Ougi, I liked them together. I don't really understand that they get so much hate, why?

It was nice to see someone in that show get a happy ending, and the wedding(or picture of it) was sweet. Now, I like Ougi/Villeta (lol, what do you call this pairing? Oulleta? XD) and Jeremiah/Sayoko.

I've seen a little bit of Jeremiah/Sayoko, but I guess there isnt much to say about it is there? maybe the PD will tell us more...c'mon PD, we are waiting!

Edit: Darn, I'm late to the conversation...;_;

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
Old 2009-03-06, 20:12   Link #2854
Nobodyman9
Banned

I actually really didn't hate the Ougi/Viletta pairing. I mean, I don't ship it like crazy, but I think it's cute in it's own way. If there's anything I don't like about it, it's probably that it seemed forced, especially during R2 what with them (especially Viletta) having to get past their being mortal enemies, and really I don't think an fully adequate amount of time was spent to show that they had changed. And, if you want to look at it this way, I guess Ougi and Viletta's marriage was symbolic of the idea that the Britannians and Japanese could learn to live in peace, which I think is very satisfying. And yes, I do know there are those who say she doesn't deserve it what with her killing innocent elevens and manipulating Shirley (my girl) but somehow, even that doesn't bother me all that much. True, Viletta wasn't innocent, but then how many Britannians were?
Old 2009-03-06, 20:17   Link #2855
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
/sarcasmes? xD

Seriously, my main point was "how lelouch does address c.c.". It's not something he does with everyone. With the others, he has to be blunt, to shut up, etc etc. With her, he just says what he wants. With his sarcastic and indirect attitude of him.

Quote:
I too do think that chigusa is a part of her real self that she hides as a soldier.

I think that's not because Villetta could easily kick Ougi's ass that she will act like a tyran. I can see her wanting to do the cooking and housework, and imposing it. Well, it also sounds like a tyran xD

Quote:
I'm glad she and Ohgi eneded up together and happy, and I love the symbolism of everyone being at their wedding. <3 [SIZE="1"](well, except for...the obvious... ;_; ).
Same here.

Quote:

I think i did get that, from the constantly pizza-ordering. I mean, as much as you love pizza, at times, you have to taste your own "stuff"." She probably did and it sucked, so yeah, Pizza Hut ftw. |DD;
Cooking is not everything xD. You can be bad at cooking and good with the chores xD. C.C. is bad at those two things xD

Quote:
But srsly, if minor things like this, would make it in the show, then the pace would get so crazy and wild.
This is the reason exactly like, tidbits like the ones you mentioned, do exist in magazine and stuff. Giving you some small-clues, to make a more round opinion about your chara/s.
CG should have been a 75 to 100 episodes series if you ask me ~~

Quote:
I would have loved to see Naoto in a flashback or something, that was constantly mentioned by Kallen {Viletta never mentioned her brothers, did she? come to think of it, i did not even know anything about it.} or to see more Kalulu-interaction-not-interrupted, or a bit of more srs Ahsford interactions etc etc, something that would make sense to get shown at some point, but oh well, can't have it all. 8D
And more flashback about naoto's friendship to Ougi. Naoto was supposed to be his best friend IIRC, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
I like Ougi/Villeta, but I was a little bit surprised when they started building them up in the first place. It seemed like Villeta and Jeremiah had something, at least IMO. lol, that CLAMP pic of her sitting on his desk was really what got me thinking about it, but thats just CLAMP for ya, I guess. But, once they started with Villeta getting to know Ougi, I liked them together. I don't really understand that they get so much hate, why?

It was nice to see someone in that show get a happy ending, and the wedding(or picture of it) was sweet. Now, I like Ougi/Villeta (lol, what do you call this pairing? Oulleta? XD) and Jeremiah/Sayoko.

I've seen a little bit of Jeremiah/Sayoko, but I guess there isnt much to say about it is there? maybe the PD will tell us more...c'mon PD, we are waiting!

Edit: Darn, I'm late to the conversation...;_;
Good to see someone enjoying this pairing .

If you want to know why they get hate by some people, just browse the forum~~
Old 2009-03-06, 20:22   Link #2856
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

And more flashback about naoto's friendship to Ougi. Naoto was supposed to be his best friend IIRC, right?

I kinda forgot that, when he was ready to leave Kallen and probably his promise to his best friend, and selfishly die in the hands of Viletta in #15 to be honest, but let's not go into this. |DD;

Quote:
Good to see someone enjoying this pairing .

If you want to know why they get hate by some people, just browse the forum~~
Oh come on, they do not get that much hate. 8D
It is just, not being worshiped, as other pairings i suppose.
Old 2009-03-06, 20:34   Link #2857
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Well, as I said before, there just wasn't that much build up for their relationship. I mean, sure it was there, but the staff just sort of made it happen without the fans getting the nitty-gritty of it. Besides everyone was too preoccupied with LelouchxWhoever.
Old 2009-03-06, 20:37   Link #2858
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, as I said before, there just wasn't that much build up for their relationship. I mean, sure it was there, but the staff just sort of made it happen without the fans getting the nitty-gritty of it. Besides everyone was too preoccupied with LelouchxWhoever.

Exactly. The burning matter, it is always more interesting, when you do not know how it will end up. I mean for Ougi and Viletta, you could say that if they end up with someone, it is gonna be like this.
For Lelouch however, you could not be sure. And fans craved for any possible moment with one of the girls in the episodes back then.
Ah, Halcyon Days. Wank, trolls, srsly, fandom was alive and kicking. 8)
Old 2009-03-06, 20:49   Link #2859
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

Exactly. The burning matter, it is always more interesting, when you do not know how it will end up. I mean for Ougi and Viletta, you could say that if they end up with someone, it is gonna be like this.
For Lelouch however, you could not be sure. And fans craved for any possible moment with one of the girls in the episodes back then.
Ah, Halcyon Days. Wank, trolls, srsly, fandom was alive and kicking. 8)
Well, we are still preoccupied with LelouchxWhoever, just now we don't have any new stuff to go on and a lot of the tension is gone.

*sigh* yeah, the good ol' days.
Old 2009-03-06, 20:54   Link #2860
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I kinda forgot that, when he was ready to leave Kallen and probably his promise to his best friend, and selfishly die in the hands of Viletta in #15 to be honest, but let's not go into this. |DD;

But kallen was about to do the same for lelouch ?_? If Lelouch had said to her to follow him to hell, she would have done it. That's what she said right? So if lelouch said to her to get rid of the BK (which is her "family") do you think she would have done it out of love for him?

Oh come on, a lot of messages about that certain topic were even erased because some people can't express their opinions without hate. I will not dig, I ahve better things to do, but short memory is short when a person is not fan of something.
Closed Thread