5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.51%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.54%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.03%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.03%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-03-09, 09:51   Link #581
sgogeta4

What I want to know is what they plan on doing with VEDA when they get there... blow it up!?
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 09:52   Link #582
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
I just have one bone to pick with the episode. If they knew that an anti-particle field reduces CB to basically nothing, why didn't they deploy it earlier?
They didn't have the manpower until this ep. They knew what happened when they first deployed anti beam smoke with a small group(00 without Raiser still raped them).
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 09:55   Link #583
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Well, any idea who will pilot that 0 Gundam? It doesn't look like Graham will be the one and the rest were busy with their own MS.

What will Graham do from now on? Hope he doesn't barge in at the last minute just to die.

Kati joining Katharon will surely give them a boost of strength. Immortal Colasour. Let's see if he will last.

The sudden attack on Tieria who was saved my Lockon almost feel like a repeat. Glad that nothing bad happened to Lyle this episode. He is not going to lose one eye and die the next episode.

If they are going to do a Setsuna X Feldt, it's certainly too rush. Well, I still believe in Setsuna X Marina despite his denial even if it will never occur. At least he addressed it. This boy is clear-minded in this matter. It will spell trouble if there is shipping war here .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 09:55   Link #584
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So Tierra will do it !
I can imagine the end :
Tierra will end up with Veda !
Tierra : "Finally , i found you , oh my pretty Veda , i love you ! I will be with you forever now"
Then with Setsuna :
Feldt : Setsuna , actually , i lov ...
Setsuna : Gundam !! I'm a Gundam ! Oh god , my gundam , i need to pilot him ! Love my gundam so much ! "fffffiouuuuu" -left with his gundam-
Feldt : ..... i'm sad for him ....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 09:56   Link #585
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Another thing about the smoke, given how MUCH of the thing they needed for this operation (three ships full), they probably didn't even have that much of the anti-field smoke gathered in a single place for said tactic. They probably had to have manufactured and then stored a vast quantity of it, which would've taken lots of time.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 10:02   Link #586
Fishfood1

i'm loling over how did feldt x setsuna just came out of no where in this episode

setsuna's battle with mr.bushido is a tad bit too short

but atleast the massive space fight during the 2nd half was great.

oh and saji really changed a lot, at least he can decide to fight without second thought

pretty good episode, cept for few minor parts

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 10:52   Link #587
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

What surprised me the most is the amount of whining in this ep is way too lower than the previous one (except from the usual one), and Kaioshin's freaking out of the clone scene, although I can think the way they portrait the clone army is what makes him like that. However, when I notice the somehow bad quality of the animation in this ep, I can see that this is one of those "budget saving" eps.

Couldn't see that Feldt x Setsuna coming, though. To tell the truth, I don't see much between the two. I just feel like it's a goodbye for a friend who has to go to the battlefield. Or the director just trying to tell us he will come back alive, with the flower that's the same as the "flower of hope" we have always been seeing in previous OP.

And I'm still standing in the "Louise will be saved" crowd.
Old 2009-03-09, 10:53   Link #588
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Couldn't see that Feldt x Setsuna coming, though. To tell the truth, I don't see much between the two. I just feel like it's a goodbye for a friend who has to go to the battlefield. Or the director just trying to tell us he will come back alive, with the flower that's the same as the "flower of hope" we have always been seeing in previous OP.
Change that to "goodbye to a family member" and i completely agree with you.
Old 2009-03-09, 11:20   Link #589
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Well, any idea who will pilot that 0 Gundam? It doesn't look like Graham will be the one and the rest were busy with their own MS.

What will Graham do from now on? Hope he doesn't barge in at the last minute just to die.
Hoping Ian got a text-message from Setsuna to pick up a friend along the way…IIRC they were separated from the Ptolemy…It has to be him, they can’t let Lasse pilot the legendary Gundam can they? This has to have meaning...

MORE TO COME
Old 2009-03-09, 11:37   Link #590
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

0 Gundam's pilot is still a puzzle, really. There is no point in introducing another character at this time, and Ptolemy is already lacking in manpower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Change that to "goodbye to a family member" and i completely agree with you.
Better putting than mine. I forgot that the Ptolemy crew is one big family.
Old 2009-03-09, 11:51   Link #591
gaoyuanyuan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
0 Gundam's pilot is still a puzzle, really. There is no point in introducing another character at this time, and Ptolemy is already lacking in manpower.

Better putting than mine. I forgot that the Ptolemy crew is one big family.
Then why did she give it only to Setsuna. Ah, but she didn't blush either.
gaoyuanyuan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 12:05   Link #592
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Graham will pilot it. He will enter the battlefield and Setsuna will stay take the Gundam. Epicsauce
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 12:12   Link #593
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

right now i'm thinking treize would be rolling on his grave to see those clones with his voice.

& well well it's offical sunrise have "done it again"

1.look at g.m.b. past then lost to setsuna-light
2.upgrades & to the moon for cb
3.a-lost vs cb
4.louise have finally left her "mind"
5.i told ya pink hair strike again (really when it dub it would show strand steal the show again)
6.help for cb by kathrons with pat-kat
7.fat guy got "blasted"
8.evil ed regene head-shot evil amuro ribbons

preview if he survive that head-shot WE ARE SO SCREWED!!!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 12:33   Link #594
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyuanyuan1 View Post
Then why did she give it only to Setsuna. Ah, but she didn't blush either.
The closest to Neil?
Old 2009-03-09, 12:48   Link #595
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

& any guess for back-up copies of all innovators on the way?

& yea if he did survive WE ARE SO DEAD SCREWED look at him

1.green hair
2.hack into other innovators & haro
3.have mnay clones ready

by far is he c2's evil brother with his own "geass"?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 12:58   Link #596
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

R.I.P. Ribbons Almark, your 10 seconds of death will never be forgotten….

Well I’m guessing good ol’ Ribby merely has another cloned version of himself chillaxing somewhere near the final battle…His ability to mind-melt makes his non-death more acceptable I guesss…That being said, I’m not too upset…Just to hear him say “Regene Re-jett-tah” again is worth the resurrection^^…Although just getting all his Bring-clones together to take a new Innovator Team Photo seemed a bit much (more than his fake death)….

Finally got to see some of Mr. Bushido’s backstory, which was far overdue…I would have preferred more connecting him to the Innovators, but I guess it could be assume that Katagiri was more responsible than some VEDA//Ribbons inspired plan to get Graham licensed…He really walked down the path of a Samurai in his journey to fight Setsuna (which I guess is clear that it was more about Setsuna than the Gundam itself like with S1 Graham)…The fight was pretty epic if not fairly quick, but the emotions and how they transcended nekkid-wurld into the fight itself was pretty damn awesome…Setsuna now with his tropical panther contact lenses glowing, finishes him once an for all…Graham unfortunately never had a chance verses Setsuna’s battle for the future…The juxtaposition of Setsuna’s victory to the slashed mask of Musaro Susanoo Custom revealing the pride of the simple FLAG that existed underneath it was beautiful…It was symbolic of Graham’s character and of his misunderstood alter-ego…As he gazed in picturesque defeat @ the technicolored dreamwork that is Gundam 00 Raiser, I had one of those “That’s why I love Gundam moments…” With GN Sword blazing at his person, Graham finally realized what he was up against…He finally realized that it’s not just the pilot, or the suit, but it’s what the Gundam represents; what it has always represented (The fight for the future)… And I stand with the swirling emotions of satisfaction and disappointment (much like Graham)…

Meanwhile the forgotten Kataron actually makes a difference….I know some are gonna complain that it was dues-ex or that it wasn’t setup properly, and that’s fine…I thought the way they stepped-up and helped foil a pretty damn good plan by Goodman to create a particle-disrupter field was tight…That seemed to be a very visually challenging scene to have as epic of an engagement take place in such a dank, misty-like setting…The Immortal Colasour brought a double-fisted glee to me as he busted a kicka$$ assault in his GnXII…With Kati flipping sides I guess the Talia//Murrue MKII battle all but takes a hike now…And Marina is getting her Fa Yuiry on with the rascals up in the Kateron ship…I smell nekkid-wurld goodness all over that scenario once Setsuna has to eventually save them…Poor Goodman though, his evil a$$ almost single-handidly proved licence holders don’t mean jack (Bet you he wished bat$hit Team Halevy had stayed now)…

The only disconcerting part about the episode was the million Bring or whoever army…Why not a million Ali-Al Sachez’s instead?? Makes more sense…Hell it’s at this point I’d pull a lame Jango Fett clone wars comparison, but I’m not gonna do that ….Gave this ep a 9 outta 10, because despite some questionable drop in animation for some scenes and Ribbons’ Machiavellian moment, the tension and feel of a final battle unrestrained by bad or rushed pacing seems imminent…Add on finally getting some closure on the Mr. Bushido alter-ego makes Graham’s Char-like antagonist-turnabout inevitable…If and when he pilots the Gundam 0, that will be the soul of meaning for me as a Gundam fan…That will be the moment when I have that basking feeling of this all being worth it…Lets pray I’m right, til then lets hope the Stabity fanclones (Probably led by Ali-Al in Arche-Dos), provide enuff meat-pies for our nekkid-wurld ninja to Raiser sword out of existence…
Old 2009-03-09, 13:12   Link #597
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

If we think about it, Graham piloting the 0 Gundam would make quite a bit of sense --- especially considering his situation at the moment. Plus his originally love for the Gundam would be complete. He'd be piloting the legendary MS.

Still it just sounds a bit cheesy.
Old 2009-03-09, 13:27   Link #598
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If we think about it, Graham piloting the 0 Gundam would make quite a bit of sense --- especially considering his situation at the moment. Plus his originally love for the Gundam would be complete. He'd be piloting the legendary MS.

Still it just sounds a bit cheesy.
Oh it makes perfect sense, but there’s still a chance it might be an Ian or Lasse (or un-named manga character) and that would suck…Its kinda sad, but if they allow Graham to own in that thing, that might autowin the whole series for me^^…I might let every gripe I’ve had slide if I see that…About the time they have him utter the phrase, “That’s the power of a Gundam!!”, I can then curl up in the stink of my own fanboy excrement and just die happily^^…
Old 2009-03-09, 13:27   Link #599
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
It could happen, id be weird for him not to use a sword of some type as his primary weapon but I guess it could work. Course they would have to find his floating Susanoo or him floating by near them. Graham being on the good side would be awesome.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 13:30   Link #600
Fishfood1

if graham actually end up piloting the 0 gundam, that would be pretty cool and does actually make some sense

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote