AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-15, 22:34   Link #1381
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I was still laughing my ass off at Natsuki in the end. May need to find an avatar of the 'smile'.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 22:51   Link #1382
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
I have to agree, that smile was terribly evil, he should never smile again. for the sake of our lives.

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 02:48   Link #1383
anyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockWorkAngel View Post
I have to agree, that smile was terribly evil, he should never smile again. for the sake of our lives.
Agree , it's psychopath smile!

It makes Hosaka look like normal unharmful person.
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 03:35   Link #1384
Karnot
Banned

Episode 10, 11:13
Ehh...anyone thinks something is wrong here ? Chiaki sits between Fujioka's legs, and he reaches for her crotch with one hand while blushing ??
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 05:19   Link #1385
Blaat

Good, good Chiaki and Touma are slowing becoming rivals, this will be important later on when they're going to fight over Makoto.

rotflol @ the final part of the episode definitely the funniest thing seen in Minami-ke for a while.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 06:07   Link #1386
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Best episode in awhile . This season is turning out pretty good. The Natsuki scene cracked me up, as good of a skit as anything from S1 I dare say. And the Kyou no Go no Ni manga easter egg... funny how Touma walks around with the manga's cover held up for all to see .
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 06:31   Link #1387
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Hosaka's failed befriending, Curry Fairy in ep2 and this Natsuki bit are the best of the third season. On par with the better parts of episode 1. This is the Minami-ke I love.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 10:12   Link #1388
X207
Gamyūsa

natsuki was a bit weird when he tried to convey a simple question but it was rather hilarious. lol i expected chiaki to bark at him. if i were there id think he's rather disturbing but then again all 3 of her brothers are a bit like that. its confirmed now that chiaki likes both fujioka. its funny to see her get mad at touma for getting to close.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 10:16   Link #1389
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Natsuki really cracks me up now! Might be a good contender for Hosaka. xD
Old 2009-03-16, 11:07   Link #1390
Molenir

Quote:
Good, good Chiaki and Touma are slowing becoming rivals, this will be important later on when they're going to fight over Makoto.
I don't think so. I mean Chiaki is starting to become concious of Makoto, but I think the one she is going to end up with is Fujioka. Everytime I see her sit between his legs like that, I start thinking the same thing. He's going to lose out on Kana to Chiaki.

As Chiaki develops into Haruka, Makoto is going to start wanting her as well, unfortunately her attention will by this time be on a now mature Fujioka. Kana is going to end up with the younger Minami brother!

And of course Natsuki and Hosaka will end up in a loving perverted embrace.

Hehe
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 11:45   Link #1391
TsukikoChan

just got watching ep10 at last there now. it was a fun episode. i wonder if fujioka will actually catch on about touma sometime, i mean, surely he was confused to touma with a towel up so high and going to wear chiaki's clothes. heh, maybe his thoughts were on what he was gonna be forced to wear once he got out of his wet clothes, having seen touma being 'forced' to wear chikaki's XD

best part of the episode had to be the natsuki section at the end. it was perfect, i seriously burst out laughing everytime he 'didnt ignore' chiaki XD that was brilliant, esp chiaki weakly barking back XD kan kan kan!! ROAAAAWRRR. yipe yipe ;_; . lol!

ok, im so looking forward to ep 11 now from that spoiler last page, a change in the story?! aaah, hows this gonna fare out. is there gonna be a revelation regarding makochan in ep12 to chiaki, cuz its obvious the poor girl will not be able to contain her dandyness around chiaki in their household now. it will be an interesting end to this series, having a bit of progression in the makoto/makochan section :3 gah, hurry up chihiro-sprocket! i need ep11 mya!
TsukikoChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 12:09   Link #1392
ReddyRedWolf

Valentines

Season 1- Kana greedy on chocolate give a little to Fujioka as consolation.

Season 2- Chiaki gives chocolate to Haruka-neesama. She say to Mako-chan it is stupid if she gives her chocolate to someone as worthless as Makoto.

Season 3- At Kana's urging Chiaki makes chocolate. Kana is still a chocoholic. Chiaki gives her chocolate to Makoto.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 14:49   Link #1393
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

Okaeri!

This season has been great...plenty of Hosaka and the Minami brothers. The Minami sisters are the stars and I wouldn't have it any other way but the guys add that extra spice to make things interesting.

I'm in agreement with what seems to be the general consensus here: Natsuki is brilliant in this episode. His propensity to be in the 'right place at the wrong time' with Haruka is legendary.

Also, I think it's perfectly natural for Chiaki to be attached emotionally to Fujioka as she doesn't really have a father figure in her life. And Fujioka just seems to be good with kids.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 15:02   Link #1394
cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Valentines

Season 1- Kana greedy on chocolate give a little to Fujioka as consolation.

Season 2- Chiaki gives chocolate to Haruka-neesama. She say to Mako-chan it is stupid if she gives her chocolate to someone as worthless as Makoto.
I think both of these happened in the same episode in season 2. Season 1 didn't have a Valentine's day thing.
cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 15:17   Link #1395
typhonsentra

Fujioka: Pedo Pimp
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 17:03   Link #1396
neothe0ne

So the new question is: Who wins a most thick-headed oblivious-to-surroundings away, Kana or Natsuki?
Old 2009-03-16, 17:55   Link #1397
Hakuryu
Klutz

Ahh, just finished episode 10. I busted up laughing at Chiaki barking at Natsuki. xD

Anyway just a couple of episode 9 freebies. Freakin' snow is a pain to loop! D:

I'll try to make episode 10 avatars tomorrow.
Old 2009-03-16, 22:16   Link #1398
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
LOL when Touma and Natsuki were playing the fighting game, I saw the Shingo look alike and windered if it was a KOF parody, then the 95' style title screen pretty much confirmed it.

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 23:39   Link #1399
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Natsuki had a wickedly evil look using that joystick. He's a bad influence on his sister XD
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 00:29   Link #1400
cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by neothe0ne View Post
So the new question is: Who wins a most thick-headed oblivious-to-surroundings away, Kana or Natsuki?
You're forgetting Fujioka and his "Touma is male and Mako-chan is female" complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Natsuki had a wickedly evil look using that joystick. He's a bad influence on his sister XD
It foreshadowed his insane smile later. Seriously, though, that entire family is a bad influence on Touma...at least Kana and company are slowly teaching her to be polite and ask nicely...while training her to be more male.
cicero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life