AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-19, 17:59   Link #241
Ichimaru

how come his mask pattern keeps on changing? wtf doesnt it stick to one pattern design? i hate powerups out of nowhere.....
Old 2009-03-19, 18:10   Link #242
tbl
Affably Evil

Tite Kubo hates me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
I'm just hoping he has a personality (preferably Hichigo) and not a mindless beast like during the Vaizard training.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2009-03-19, 18:10   Link #243
Alchemist007
*Author

Well one is him using hollow powers which is what we've seen the most. This new thing is as it implies: a new form that he's never taken before.
Old 2009-03-19, 18:13   Link #244
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Well one is him using hollow powers which is what we've seen the most. This new thing is as it implies: a new form that he's never taken before.
SERIOUSLY whats the difference between this form and the form he had during the vizard training with hirakos group? its like he got a new mask and body pattern, did kubo hate his original design of a lizard?
Old 2009-03-19, 18:20   Link #245
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
SERIOUSLY whats the difference between this form and the form he had during the vizard training with hirakos group? its like he got a new mask and body pattern, did kubo hate his original design of a lizard?
He did not have horns. It was just a mindless creature overpowered with long hair.
Old 2009-03-19, 18:23   Link #246
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
He did not have horns. It was just a mindless creature overpowered with long hair.
the current vizards didnt even have any design changes even after 100yrs

i wonder if orihime is going to start calling out ichigos name to get him back in normal stance mode
Old 2009-03-19, 18:26   Link #247
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

We still have to see that since none of the Vizards showed their true power.

About Ichigo getting back to his normal self, no idea too. That is a super ultra transformation. The hole is the only thing irreversible. The hair and the horns he can cut it off. I'm sure Orihimei can reverse the hole somehow.
Old 2009-03-19, 18:41   Link #248
Alchemist007
*Author

I wonder if he magically has a number "0" somewhere on him XD. My thought that somehow they might magically be getting the numbers through a natural cause is probably wrong though, since Haibel has #3 and Nel did too when she was fighting. All I know is that the Vizards were never shown with holes in them. Though Ichi has a hole in him, it might've happened instantly when he was shot, or it was definitely caused by the oscura and he's still fighting in that state (wounded in the chest).
Old 2009-03-19, 18:58   Link #249
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I wonder if he magically has a number "0" somewhere on him XD. My thought that somehow they might magically be getting the numbers through a natural cause is probably wrong though, since Haibel has #3 and Nel did too when she was fighting. All I know is that the Vizards were never shown with holes in them. Though Ichi has a hole in him, it might've happened instantly when he was shot, or it was definitely caused by the oscura and he's still fighting in that state (wounded in the chest).
Is not Aizen who gives the numbers based on the power level that he thinks to be right?

Natural would be bit out of range and strange.
Old 2009-03-19, 18:58   Link #250
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

OMFG! AWESOME! EPIC! KILLER! AHH!

That is ridulous. The horns are awesome. And he pulled the sword to him. And that cero from between the horns was sweet. Ulq is dead, plain and simple. But Ichigo is screaming (in pain I think) from the transformation so I think this will have a high price if its to be used in the future (if at all).

AWESOME!
Old 2009-03-19, 19:05   Link #251
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OMG! GREAT CHAPTER AGAIN!

Fellow ichihime fans must be giddy'ing as much as I am right now
Old 2009-03-19, 19:09   Link #252
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Ichigo's scary transformation.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-19, 19:09   Link #253
iamthatguy
Banned

This is definetely his hollow form doing all the glory. Ichigo can't out of the blue learnt how to use a cero, one that is alot more powerful than Ulquiorra.
This is just like when Hichigo comes out and trash Byakuya which I am hoping Ichigo doesn't regain conciousness anytime soon
Old 2009-03-19, 19:27   Link #254
Vinak
Procrastinator

no, this is some kind of combination of the two personalities. either they are both merged in a incomplete way hindering their thoughts and memories or they are both struggling for dominance over the other.
Old 2009-03-19, 19:31   Link #255
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

It's like I said before fusion just like Dragonball.
Old 2009-03-19, 19:35   Link #256
Alchemist007
*Author

Ichi was bleeding out the back before he transformed, so he was definitely shot. Guess its just a contributing factor.
Old 2009-03-19, 19:36   Link #257
Vinak
Procrastinator

he's fusing with himself?
Old 2009-03-19, 19:37   Link #258
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
At this point, what is Ichigo? Before he was dominantly shinigami with some hollow powers making him a vizored, but now he seems dominantly hollow with some shinigami powers making him an arrancar, since it wouldn't make sense for him to still be walking around with a hole in his chest and a full-face mask, and of course he's still walking around in the first place...

Vizored? Arrancar? ZOMBIE?

Either way, that is incredibly badass...Shounen protagonists aren't supposed to do anything badass, though in fairness, this probably isn't the Ichigo we all knew, loved, and sometimes hated, since Ichigo doesn't have it in his character to brutally rip someone's arm off like his inner hollow does...And I don't think a "Kurosaki-kun!" is going to snap "Ichigo" out of this either...

Don't let this end! This "Ichigo" looks to be a pretty damn fun drinking buddy...
Old 2009-03-19, 19:51   Link #259
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
At this point, what is Ichigo? Before he was dominantly shinigami with some hollow powers making him a vizored, but now he seems dominantly hollow with some shinigami powers making him an arrancar, since it wouldn't make sense for him to still be walking around with a hole in his chest and a full-face mask, and of course he's still walking around in the first place...

Either way, that is incredibly badass...Shounen protagonists aren't supposed to do anything badass, though in fairness, this probably isn't the Ichigo we all knew, loved, and sometimes hated, since Ichigo doesn't have it in his character to brutally rip someone's arm off like his inner hollow does...And I don't think a "Kurosaki-kun!" is going to snap "Ichigo" out of this either...

Don't let this end! This "Ichigo" looks to be a pretty damn fun drinking buddy...
Its not going to be just a "Kurosaki-kun" its going to be a...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CooldownHug
Old 2009-03-19, 20:11   Link #260
sakuraame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post

I agree that this new form is like a leveling-up of his Visored powers. The stanching of the bleeding from the hole in his chest could be a a result of what little healing Orihime might have provided or it might have been stopped by his hollow or Zangetsu like at his fight with Zenpachi. He can't be an Arrancar because Arrancar started out as hollow and moved into shinigami domain. He would remain a Visored even if he looks more hollow than shinigami, because he started out as a shinigami.

I thought the way that he ripped Ulquiorra's arm off was pretty badass too and didn't that that Ichigo would be able to do something so barbaric if he was in control. But I went back and was reading old chapters to review some things and saw that Ichigo could be pretty brutal if he wanted to be. During the Chad and the talking bird chapters, Ichigo rips out the tongue of the hollow that he's fighting. I had totally forgotten that. Not exactly an arm, but I would say smashing his arm into the hollow's mouth, grabbing his tongue and ripping it out is pretty brutal for him at the time. So it would still be in the scope of character if it is revealed that Ichigo's in the driver's seat.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion