Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-19, 19:51   Link #241
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Hahaha, man is it just me or does treachery run in the Uchiha bloodline? Seems like Itachi was about the only really noble one of his family. He probably did the world a big favour, butchering about 99% of the Uchiha's. Now there's only 2 left and one of them at least is guaranteed to die.
committing genocide is not a noble act, u sound like Hitler, killing off jews cuz they're too weak and not pure.

It's probably best that Madara should've let the clan leave Konoha entirely and form their own damn village. I hope Sasuke does the same
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 19:54   Link #242
Fran~
floating away...

The Yin chakra is depicted (wrongly) by Kishi as "evil" Chakra, the chakra that made Kyuubi a disaster.

Yondaime wanted to control that huge chakra as a weapon to face Madara, but no one in this world could control the full chakra with that huge evil chakra mixed in it. So he splitted yin and yang, yang in the BODY of Naruto and Yin remained in Kyuubi (that's why is sealed Kyuubi and no one wants that Naruto release that part taking out the seal).

I dont know in which "dimension" () is Kyuubi inside Naruto (soul, mind, subconscious, etc), but his Yang chakra is in the "flesh and blood dimension" and we can see it time from time when Naruto is in a pinch.

Now... the seal is weakening, Yin chakra leaks and Kyuubi starts to take control on Naruto (fight against Oro, against Pain).

Dont blame me if Kishi is not capable to explain this
Old 2009-03-19, 20:03   Link #243
Somnus
Eh?

I read the chap, I like it...though I kinda wish that Naruto could've kept his hokage cloak
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:03   Link #244
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
committing genocide is not a noble act, u sound like Hitler, killing off jews cuz they're too weak and not pure.
-Oh, and planning to kill the current Hokage and take command of the village through force is a noble act on the Uchiha's part? You missed what I said. I stated that Itachi did the world a big favour because the Uchihas were treacherous and way too proud, not because they might have been innocent and me being an avid anti-Sasuke trooper. Besides, Itachi killed them in order to attain peace, which is a noble goal. Its a hypocritical method but then again this is a world where people can summon giant toads and utilize multi-tailed beasts for military purposes.
Old 2009-03-19, 20:09   Link #245
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Bummer. I was expecting Minato to unlock some hax ability of the seal, or give some kind of power to Naruto, or something like that. But in the end, all he did was put Kyuubi back in its cage... Only Sasuke gets the free power ups...

Another legendary one. You haters just don’t quit do you? Where you not reading the manga for the passed like 40 chapters? Have you not read chapter 431? I can’t believe you’re still saying shit like this after all that. Before, naruto actually needed a power up or two, but you’re still putting up this crap now?

Then again, you were always doing shit like this, like in the Sasuke Genius thread. Omg, you and that other hater “killerbee” caught one of the most spectacular ass beatings I've every seen all over that thread by James and Rurik … And they’re not even Sasuke fans!

That should have put up a flag right there how biased you are and were being but no no no, you haters just keep coming back with bullshit points that make little sense(like your post here) and just make it clear that you don’t care about anything being “fair” or etc. like you claim, you just want to hate character. .
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:11   Link #246
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
-Oh, and planning to kill the current Hokage and take command of the village through force is a noble act on the Uchiha's part? You missed what I said. I stated that Itachi did the world a big favour because the Uchihas were treacherous and way too proud, not because they might have been innocent and me being an avid anti-Sasuke trooper. Besides, Itachi killed them in order to attain peace, which is a noble goal. Its a hypocritical method but then again this is a world where people can summon giant toads and utilize multi-tailed beasts for military purposes.
didn't u read the rest of my text, theyve should've left the village plain & simple and start afresh, killing is killing regardless, I'm kinda glad he died, he paid his penalty for doing that, and not all of the clan was gonna do it, punish the perpetrators first. I doubt everyone in clan agreed to it
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:12   Link #247
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
The Yin chakra is depicted (wrongly) by Kishi as "evil" Chakra, the chakra that made Kyuubi a disaster.

Yondaime wanted to control that huge chakra as a weapon to face Madara, but no one in this world could control the full chakra with that huge evil chakra mixed in it. So he splitted yin and yang, yang in the BODY of Naruto and Yin remained in Kyuubi (that's why is sealed Kyuubi and no one wants that Naruto release that part taking out the seal).

I dont know in which "dimension" () is Kyuubi inside Naruto (soul, mind, subconscious, etc), but his Yang chakra is in the "flesh and blood dimension" and we can see it time from time when Naruto is in a pinch.

Now... the seal is weakening, Yin chakra leaks and Kyuubi starts to take control on Naruto (fight against Oro, against Pain).
Yin cannot leak out of Naruto because Yin is not in Naruto. We already know that Yang was sealed in Naruto because Jiraiya said so in chapter 370. If Yin were sealed inside Naruto, then that would be the whole Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto. But both Jiraiya and Minato confirm that only half is sealed in Naruto. So, the Yin is not included. If there is some evidence to back up what you're saying, maybe I'd agree with you, but I have not seen any page of the manga that says Yin is sealed inside of Naruto.

Quote:
Dont blame me if Kishi is not capable to explain this
If Kishi doesn't explain it, then it's fanfiction.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:27   Link #248
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
didn't u read the rest of my text, theyve should've left the village plain & simple and start afresh, killing is killing regardless, I'm kinda glad he died, he paid his penalty for doing that, and not all of the clan was gonna do it, punish the perpetrators first. I doubt everyone in clan agreed to it
-And that's yet another "Should have, would have, could have" moment in Naruto. But you do recall the whole issue regarding those already bound to the village? That's right, they are hunted down because they know inside information on the village. So them making their own village, after having been intergrated into Konohagakure, was out of the question. No sensible Hokage would have allowed that. Sandaime Hokage did want to make a peace deal with the Uchiha but he was advised otherwise and so we get the Uchiha genocide. Now I may be acting insensitive here, but from my point of view the Uchiha clan didn't have it so bad, even if they were being watched. Them not liking the fact that they were not being trusted (due to Madara's actions) is what I'd like to call "Tough shit". They agreed to the peace treaty in the first place and its therefore their own mistake.
Old 2009-03-19, 20:35   Link #249
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
Another legendary one. You haters just don’t quit do you? Where you not reading the manga for the passed like 40 chapters? Have you not read chapter 431? I can’t believe you’re still saying shit like this after all that. Before, naruto actually needed a power up or two, but you’re still putting up this crap now?

Then again, you were always doing shit like this, like in the Sasuke Genius thread. Omg, you and that other hater “killerbee” caught one of the most spectacular ass beatings I've every seen all over that thread by James and Rurik … And they’re not even Sasuke fans!

That should have put up a flag right there how biased you are and were being but no no no, you haters just keep coming back with bullshit points that make little sense(like your post here) and just make it clear that you don’t care about anything being “fair” or etc. like you claim, you just want to hate character. .
Hun? Who the fuck are you?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:41   Link #250
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Best thing to do is force Uchiha's into an ultimatum, Support Konoha...or Imprisonment, by cutting off supplies and trades to the Uchiha they will be force to submission and then by keeping constant spies everywhere in the Uchiha, with people planning treacherous acts are captured and sent to prison straight.

@Aliasxn, SpyderSidiouss is right Naruto has no need for a power up right now did you not seem him take down 5 Pains, cause Nagato to cough up blood and use his stronger attacks. Jiraiya died taking 1 down permenately is all that not enough?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:49   Link #251
Rahan

Quote:
-And that's yet another "Should have, would have, could have" moment in Naruto. But you do recall the whole issue regarding those already bound to the village? That's right, they are hunted down because they know inside information on the village. So them making their own village, after having been intergrated into Konohagakure, was out of the question. No sensible Hokage would have allowed that. Sandaime Hokage did want to make a peace deal with the Uchiha but he was advised otherwise and so we get the Uchiha genocide. Now I may be acting insensitive here, but from my point of view the Uchiha clan didn't have it so bad, even if they were being watched. Them not liking the fact that they were not being trusted (due to Madara's actions) is what I'd like to call "Tough shit". They agreed to the peace treaty in the first place and its therefore their own mistake.
Heh. At least one part of Madara's story is proven false with this chapter. We should be careful with how we treat the rest of the story.
Even if I have no doubt Itachi worked for Konoha, I am still doubting the order was to kill the whole clan and not simply the ringleaders. The elders wouldn't ask him to solo such a huge task IMHO. (and he apparently wouldn't have been able to do so without Madara)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:19   Link #252
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Yin cannot leak out of Naruto because Yin is not in Naruto. We already know that Yang was sealed in Naruto because Jiraiya said so in chapter 370. If Yin were sealed inside Naruto, then that would be the whole Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto. But both Jiraiya and Minato confirm that only half is sealed in Naruto. So, the Yin is not included. If there is some evidence to back up what you're saying, maybe I'd agree with you, but I have not seen any page of the manga that says Yin is sealed inside of Naruto.
How do you know that Yin is not inside Naruto?. The problem is that Kishi failed (and translators even more) in show that Chakra is splitted, NOT KYUUBI. Minato extracted Kyuubi's Yang chakra and left Yin INSIDE Kyuubi.

BUT... that's impossible, Yin can't be separated from Yang, because is Yin in the Yang and Yang in the Yin:

There is White (Yang) inside Black (Yin) and Black (Yin) inside White (Yang). The whole thing about splitting chakra IS FAIL... is wrong and poor translated.

That's why there is a lot of misunderstandings and plotholes. (we're talking about Kishi).
Old 2009-03-19, 21:25   Link #253
LaceNFrills

Uhh... I dont think the dot matters. >_> Sheesh. It counts as the whole half of the circle.
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:40   Link #254
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzoman View Post
…And my question still stands. How do you know this? How do you know what he is/isn’t planning? One real example of being a “dumbass” is someone assuming whatever they want before getting any real FACTS that actually support their claims.

Again, how do you know hes not planning such a thing for later on? As a matter of fact there were already a few examples foreshadowing Sasuke doing exactly that.

And what if the person whos responsible for everything is out of his league? Should he still put that person as “first priority” and rush in? Actually, your plan sounds like what a “hormonal dumbass” would do.

Wouldn’t it be a better plan to make the enemy believe you’re working with them, while gaining important info on your enemies in the process? Wouldn’t be better to use the possible resources you can get from a super criminal organization to take out your other targets? Wouldn’t it be better to think and bid your time?
See, this is the part where your ignored the key parts of my post. The point was he either isnt thinking, or if he is, hes not thinking very hard.

To the part in bold : Sasuke has proven multiple times that he is not planning things out in advance. For instance, when he ran to Orochiimaru, it wasnt with the intent to commit espionage. He had fully intended to let Orochi have his way in order to get his revenge on his brother, once he realized Orochi himself was to weak to help him, it worked out that way.

What he is doing with Madara looks like the same thing, and once he proves himself capable of not being used like that, I will retract what I said. In anycase, hes doing "feel good" stuff by handleing the problem in a roundbout way,. He wont defeat Madara if he never fights him, and its not like Madara is dumbenough to give him full trust either considering he knows hes being the deciever anyway.

Last edited by alu546; 2009-03-19 at 22:04.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:45   Link #255
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
Basically it all comes down to the thought of peace as Minato stated by looking at Yin-Yang close...

Basically it states that in good [Yang] there will always be evil [Yin]

And even in the darkest of times [Yin] there is always a shred of light [Yang]

One cannot live without the other
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:50   Link #256
epyon96

Something about this encounter didn't feel as epic as it should have.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 22:03   Link #257
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Something about this encounter didn't feel as epic as it should have.
Perhaps we made it out to be more than it was intended to be.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 22:03   Link #258
bobbins53

So Naurto got threw the bad patch all heroes have to endure in an important battle to come out the other side stronger and then from that point are 99% guaranteed to win.
I don’t think it can be underestimated the power of his Dad telling him “I believe in you” seeing acknowledgment is a major theme in the story,
I think that will be referred back to as the key point of the battle from Naurto’s point of view at some point down the line.

I pretty sure there is bound to be a period of reflection, tending to the wounded and dead after the battle is over and before the next part of the story starts.
So what is going to be said to Naurto and where is that going to put him in the pecking order in the village during that time?

I can’t see him not receiving some form of recognition after defeating such a high level Ninja as Pain in full view of those left in village,
promoting to Jonin seems far to little to me, I think Tsunade will offer him the Hokage post, but he will turn it down saying until the Akatsuki problem is resolved he cannot accept it.
This will also show how much he has matured and grown as a person during recent events.
bobbins53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 22:04   Link #259
Nosauz

Really this chapters importance was to segue way from akatsuki, to madara/tobi as the main villian, or else you would have had the lull of rebuilding the village after the pain confrontation. I really think its quite a good transition to a new villian and again one step closer to "bringing" sasuke back home.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 22:15   Link #260
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
@Aliasxn, SpyderSidiouss is right Naruto has no need for a power up right now did you not seem him take down 5 Pains, cause Nagato to cough up blood and use his stronger attacks. Jiraiya died taking 1 down permenately is all that not enough?
And then got tossed around by Deva-Pain alone, who in turn is being tossed around by Madara it seems. I say he could use a power up or 2, and Minato coming back would've been a great opportunity to do so. Full control of the Kyuubi, Hiraishin, something... Yahiko already deflected all of his moves before, Naruto should need something new if he is gonna beat Pain, otherwise he will just end up pinned to the ground again. Somehow I know that if it was Sasuke in that situation he would've walked out of Chibaku Tensei with 1 or 2 new tricks. He is like freaking Megaman, he gets a new ability for every boss he defeats, just like that. That's what I meant by my initial post, it's not how hax the jutsu is but how he got there, and how I wish shit like that would happen to other characters too. I wasn't even trying to make a serious point btw, it's just that I have a great deal of hatred for the Sasuke character (he is one of the 3 fictional characters I hate the most, and the other 2 are from fighting games), and I need to get it off my chest from time to time. I didn't know you people would turn serious on me, I though this forum was free of Sasuke fanboys. I'll be more careful next time.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote