Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-22, 03:54   Link #1141
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I only want to see 3 things before the show ends and the wait for the next season starts.

1. Yuki finding about Touya boning Yayoi.
I'm expecting Yuki to find out about Yayoi relationship with Touya. Seeing Yuki's expression about that out would be interesting.
Old 2009-03-22, 05:06   Link #1142
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face episode 12

Based on many things people that said so far the following image says to us that Touya is a bastard that indeed is one that is a animal that takes his Goddesses thing in the way to have sexual satisfaction. He is essentially doing what priests like me are to do to the real Goddess of love Aphrodite but with a twist he is infatuating with a human women not a Goddess. He just considers girls around him like that. I do wonder why he did this to Shinozuka and why did she enter his place? Did sex happened? Did it not? We can assume yes or see if the DVDs will have something else that is more erotic.
Spoiler:

Touya first breaks down in crying once again. DEEP DEPRESSION since this is the second time so far he does break down like this. This is due to Rina informing him of the whole letter thing. Pathetic if you ask me. Touya should take either some weed or something to make him happy. Maybe speed or extacy? He should take something for that depression of his.
Spoiler:

On another note Yuki breaks down also. The message she got from Touya seems to have affected her as well. Also not too far from the concert so I wonder will all this affect her performance?
Spoiler:

WTF!? O_O Mana's mother is the president of that Sakurako troop that insulted Rina and Yuki? WTH is going on with Mana.....
Spoiler:

This was to me a "pathetic I cannot get ticket to Yuki's concert" to "lucky I do not know what to do with all this" situation. After all he has tickets. If I were Touya....SELL THEM AND MAKE MORE MONEY! MUHAHAHA!
Spoiler:

Here Touya breaks down again while eating his favorite cheesecake. They do not show it but you can hear it and see his shadow movement as shaking with despair. Two things to consider here. One would be that Touya is getting deeper into his depression. Certainly true when you are eating your favorite dessert and cry over it. Second thing would being the opposite of something you are to be when you eat a dessert you like. That would be from tasting/enjoying to eating/sobbing over ones misery.
Spoiler:

Wow Tamaru's face after doing the fake stabbing on Misaki tells me a lot about how he would be able to do it for real. He could become a murder and I know profiles since I studied certain things about that field. Good thing it was a plastic knife. What a crazy screwed up person he is. Akira is A SHAME IN THIS ALL! He did protect Misaki but very miserably!

Thank goodness for the book! It shaved Misaki from having a worst wound than the impact she got from that fake stabbing. As far as I am concern she might even have a old wound around that area but those are speculations. Akira get jealous that Touya somehow saved Misaki because Master gave her the book back as requested from Touya.
Spoiler:

Is the knife really plastic or made of another material? I swear it seemed it was more solid than plastic like maybe ceramic? Anyone with this pic?
[spoiler]

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY TOUYA GOT HIT BY MASTER???? It makes no sense other than Touya missing on the job. Why would he get punched?
Spoiler:

That is absolutely rape! This must be the best proof! What fool cries while he gets kissed by a girl other than being happy/sad about something concerning that women? This certainly screams RAPE! Touya is powerless BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT!

The whole pushing down Shinozuka here and Touya trying to stop this somehow makes me think of one THING: that Shinozuka is possessed by a Succubus. Her ways as well as the rumors she might be in love with Yuki might prove that. Read for yourselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
Spoiler:

All in all something big is to happen in #13!
A word to the mods and all:I will remove all spoilers when subs are out. I think it would be ok at this point when subs do come out.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 05:13   Link #1143
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Why does this show continue to bring the awesome and win?

Spoiler for 12:
I don't think they had sex but they might have had. Certain things are not clear and we do not if she stayed at his place or not. Rina avoiding him at the track was more because of the shock she got from Touya's confession of him and Shinozuka. What I do know is that if he did have sex it would not make sense that he pushes her back later on in this episode. Moreover I think Touya might realise Shinozuka is dirty and now so is he.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 05:36   Link #1144
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY TOUYA GOT HIT BY MASTER???? It makes no sense other than Touya missing on the job. Why would he get punched?

[/b]
He stood up Rina
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 06:15   Link #1145
prototype_sky

Regardless if he's going to have a fling with one of these girls Yoyai is the best choice . Touya just needs to grow a spine .

I though for sure Rina would've done more when it was her time with Touya, heck even Misaki got a kiss out of their time together.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 09:44   Link #1146
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 12
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 10:57   Link #1147
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I liked ep12 more than most people seem to have, and I find myself able to sympathize with Touya, despite his many mistakes.
Spoiler for ep12:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 11:27   Link #1148
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I liked ep12 more than most people seem to have, and I find myself able to sympathize with Touya, despite his many mistakes.
Spoiler for ep12:
It seems that he (Sakaguchi Daisuke ) always has the role of the loser "best" friend. Anyway, I am glad there is another person besides me that Sympathize with poor Touya!
Old 2009-03-22, 11:34   Link #1149
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Akira continually fails. Here's hoping for a 'puppy kick'. For brief moments I can feel for him but his attitude after 'winning' just makes him into a smug, arrogant prick.

Honestly, with friends like these who needs enemies?
Old 2009-03-22, 12:15   Link #1150
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Akira continually fails. Here's hoping for a 'puppy kick'. For brief moments I can feel for him but his attitude after 'winning' just makes him into a smug, arrogant prick.

Honestly, with friends like these who needs enemies?
I don't think he won per say, Misaki is just using him as a rebound. heck Misaki said that Yuki's concert was going to be boring if Touya was not going, so she gave him the ticket and went out with Akira. Akira also did the same, as Misaki was not going to go so he lost interest. Just look at what she said when Akira found her hurt in the backstage room, "punishment" lol. Really, Misaki is being mean by using him to forget about Touya .
Old 2009-03-22, 12:40   Link #1151
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Aye, I was being a little sarcastic. (okay a lot)
Kind of see a dynamic with Misaki/Yayoi , Rina/Yuki , Mana/Haruka in how they act/relate to Touya. of course major difference with group one is they have zero interaction with each other. It has more to do with their relation to Touya. He's been used and has used them... Misaki was more the emotional kind of distraction while Yayoi is a more physical distraction. (How much is open to interpretation. ) The key thing is they both use him for their own ends.

Rina and Yuki have the idol angle to work from, a yin/yang in where they stand in their careers and with Touya. Though with the latest developments, it seems like the stagnation between Yuki and Touya may be coming to a head.

Haruka/Mana seem to see him in the 'older brother' type. In haruka's case it's a little odd, though she seems to have lightened up a little. Mana seems to be another person to give Touya the needed kick in the pants.
Old 2009-03-22, 14:45   Link #1152
Mazryonh

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 12
The scene with Yayoi and Touya at the end was very significant for her development but I'll explain all that later in the blog post. Meanwhile, Yayoi's sexy feet will be keeping my attention for the better half of today (damn, so hot ).
I wonder how many people here have realized from all their anime viewing just how hard it is to make bare feet look aesthetically pleasing. Even the best of anime artists (such as Tony Taka, Hiro Suzuhira, or Carnelian) can't always do so, since they just stick out like sore thumbs from the wrong angles or if drawn the wrong way.

Speaking of which, I'm sure there's a great deal to Yayoi's past we're not being told. I think it's highly unlikely she wasn't in the modelling or idol businesses in the past--she must carry quite a lot of baggage to put on the act of an ice queen and treat the acts of love solely as moves in a game, rather than expressions of genuine affection. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next season to see the answers.

And I don't think the DVDs for the first season will "show anything more explicit"; given how quickly the copies of To Heart 2 XRATED for the PC sold, I think it's pretty much a given that they'll produce an 18+ version of this game for the PC to loot the otakus of more money than you can imagine, so more explicit DVDs would be a bit redundant. The question remains, however, whether the anime VAs (including the excellent Paku Romi) will be the same ones to make the (censored) noises in the game for their characters.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 15:18   Link #1153
golthin

Just a few people have commented in the big catalyst of all the events that are happening.
Touya saw Rina go into the special room and he still went to meet Yayoi. That is one of the reasons that Rina was so mad at him. It also was the reason the Master punched him, I guess he was fired because he left without doing his shift. Everything is falling apart at the seams for him. Jobless and without a girlfriend (he lost two jobs in the same day)
Old 2009-03-22, 19:58   Link #1154
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I don't have time to write much, but I thought that ep12 was getting the show back on track very well - it was very good. And while something's really messed up in the heads of the guys, the girls recovered pretty well. Basically everyone of them improved her rating with me.

Well then, on to max damage, before the break
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:50   Link #1155
prototype_sky

Man isn't funny how Mana's mom is talking about getting a cell phone

Awesome this episode was awesome, it gets a 10 from me . Man he got tickets from everyone. I wonder if the ticket Rina had was passed on from Yuki? Well he should sell them to compensate for his job loss .

Yayoi confessing to ripping up the letter

Touya telling master that its only a ride 0_o I wander if he meant that metaphorically
Old 2009-03-22, 22:30   Link #1156
Peanutbutter

I'm waiting to see the trainwreck of an episode that is the next one.

Both Touya and Akira are time-bombs waiting to explode. I wonder how will they self-destruct or will they explode each other?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 23:41   Link #1157
kamikazex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
I'm waiting to see the trainwreck of an episode that is the next one.

Both Touya and Akira are time-bombs waiting to explode. I wonder how will they self-destruct or will they explode each other?
seconded.not gonna be a pretty sight indeed. main char's still kind've a faggot though doing all that yet claiming hes still faithful for yuki.
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 23:58   Link #1158
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex View Post
seconded.not gonna be a pretty sight indeed. main char's still kind've a faggot though doing all that yet claiming hes still faithful for yuki.
Maybe he just saying that to get some .

He probably really has a thing for Yayoi at least on a physical level and knows she'll only be with him as long as she thinks he's not interested in her but Yuki. .

There are some people that don't want the excess baggage that comes with a relationships hence why they try to hook up with people already in a relationship in hopes that they'll only have the good parts.
Old 2009-03-23, 02:33   Link #1159
Narumi
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I think it's pretty much a given that they'll produce an 18+ version of this game for the PC to loot the otakus of more money than you can imagine, so more explicit DVDs would be a bit redundant. The question remains, however, whether the anime VAs (including the excellent Paku Romi) will be the same ones to make the (censored) noises in the game for their characters.
Except they're not. They're making a remake of the game, but it will be for the PS3 platform. So don't expect any 18+. You can expect the same seiyuu though.
Old 2009-03-23, 03:44   Link #1160
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Omg episode 12 , Touya finally did "it" with Yayoi . Wow , he don't know what to do , but gladly there some people like Haruka and Mana who help him . Well Misaki and Rina too .
Yayoi just play with him , i will laugh if after she will begin to feel something to him .
Mana still think its not true that Touya know Rina etc ... and wow the world is little , his mom its the little girls's manager .
Like i though , the sick man wanted to hurt Misaki but ahah poor Akira , he'll break up ! Touya is everywhere on his way
Poor Touya , he can't resist to Yayoi ... well , Yayoi is hot too . If he'll break up with Yuki , he can always doing "it" with Yayoi . Its like passion for her lol
Its hard too to be an idol's boyfriend .
Now he manage to go in Yuki's concert . We'll see what happens .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen