AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-29, 11:40   Link #3841
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzgundam View Post
WHERE. There were 4 lights around the Jupiter at the end of episode 25. meaning there are 4 places making the GN drive, one in each place. Since it is a movie, Seisuna will get one new gundam which require 2 GN drives. But there are 4 locations at the jupiter which means 4 drives. who gets the remaining 2 drives?

Setsuna has already had a Gundam with two drives he needs one with 4 Drives now or it won't look as impressive.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 11:44   Link #3842
zzgundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Setsuna has already had a Gundam with two drives he needs one with 4 Drives now or it won't look as impressive.
robbin's took setsuna's gn drive,, and setsuna destroy it when defeating robbin.
zzgundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 11:47   Link #3843
zzgundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
wait did i miss something? wasn't the team sent to build the GN drives death already? they show the space station in Jupiter in S1 all damage and every one death.
see that's what i don't understand the time line.

did the team build the gn drives, ship them to cb and then kill themselves? If the killers are running around in the jupiter that explain why there are 4 stations at jupiter now.
zzgundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 11:49   Link #3844
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
see that's what i don't understand the time line.

did the team build the gn drives, ship them to cb and then kill themselves? If the killers are running around in the jupiter that explain why there are 4 stations at jupiter now.
what i had understand is that the team build the GN drive and then they kill them self sp the plans wont be known to any one and after a wile another team wen searching for info on the expedition and found the purple haro that was it that's all they said they needed
Old 2009-03-29, 11:57   Link #3845
Miles Teg

Quote:
WHERE. There were 4 lights around the Jupiter at the end of episode 25. meaning there are 4 places making the GN drive, one in each place. Since it is a movie, Seisuna will get one new gundam which require 2 GN drives. But there are 4 locations at the jupiter which means 4 drives. who gets the remaining 2 drives?
Not 4 but 5 lights.

Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 12:02   Link #3846
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Not 4 but 5 lights.

oh so whit the ones that they already have it would be around 8 true GN drives O_O
Old 2009-03-29, 12:03   Link #3847
RDF2050
Superidol

Well, is this thread will be close? since Gundam 00 sadly end
Old 2009-03-29, 12:09   Link #3848
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
oh so whit the ones that they already have it would be around 8 true GN drives O_O
10 or 9 depending of what you think has happened to the GN Drive of the 0 Gundam.

The Seraphim was only severely damaged not completely destroyed.

No real reason to close the thread since we can speculate about the movie now
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 12:20   Link #3849
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
10 or 9 depending of what you think has happened to the GN Drive of the 0 Gundam.

The Seraphim was only severely damaged not completely destroyed.

No real reason to close the thread since we can speculate about the movie now
OK, Thanks i was scared the mod close it before the movie
Old 2009-03-29, 12:41   Link #3850
windblade91

is it not possible that the drives were left, there, if they are made by exposure to a certain something, then it makes since that they were left to finish. and now they are done

also, its possible the 4 GN Drives were planned by aeolia, and thats where CB is going right now

4 drives = tieria(if he gets a new body otherwise a replacement, louise? soma?) TDS, ale TDS, and lockon TDS

so all gundams will have a TDS with 1 left over for graham acre xD or the TRIPLE DRIVE SYSTEM!!! Gundam 000!

anyway im kinda excited that they ended it in a way that the new seasons wont be a rehash
windblade91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:37   Link #3851
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by windblade91 View Post
is it not possible that the drives were left, there, if they are made by exposure to a certain something, then it makes since that they were left to finish. and now they are done

also, its possible the 4 GN Drives were planned by aeolia, and thats where CB is going right now

4 drives = tieria(if he gets a new body otherwise a replacement, louise? soma?) TDS, ale TDS, and lockon TDS

so all gundams will have a TDS with 1 left over for graham acre xD or the TRIPLE DRIVE SYSTEM!!! Gundam 000!

anyway im kinda excited that they ended it in a way that the new seasons wont be a rehash
The drives are probably meant for the "bad guys" of the movie. Kick it up a notch i guess, a true GN Drive vs Gn Drive battle.

Allelujah left CB too , it would be absolutely poor planning and writing to spend time in the movie to get him to join CB again. Where as he cud've just stayed in CB and left at the end of the movie.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:41   Link #3852
philmein

Wait, I didn't watch the subs yet, but did Alle leave CB for good? Is that a fact?
I figured he was on a temporary leave or something lol.
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:42   Link #3853
cupcakes4chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
The drives are probably meant for the "bad guys" of the movie. Kick it up a notch i guess, a true GN Drive vs Gn Drive battle.

Allelujah left CB too , it would be absolutely poor planning and writing to spend time in the movie to get him to join CB again. Where as he cud've just stayed in CB and left at the end of the movie.
Who will be piloting the other two gn drives now that Tieria is in veda and Allelujah has quit? The only other person on the ship capable of piloting a gundam would be Lasse. Maybe Graham stopped by Billy's to tell him that he needs a new suit so that he can join CB? I wouldn't be surprised if he's somewhere on the CB ship but didn't get any screen time.
cupcakes4chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:49   Link #3854
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Movie!??!!?

Mars?!?!!?

Are they going to fight Dr. Manhattan?
Old 2009-03-29, 15:37   Link #3855
Raine721

*cough* someone can't tell the difference between "Mars" and "Jupiter" *cough*
Raine721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 15:45   Link #3856
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine721 View Post
*cough* someone can't tell the difference between "Mars" and "Jupiter" *cough*
Yeah, I can't tell, too. so...??? Geez what a loser I am not to pay attention on Astronomy classes (which, in fact I never had)?

I suppose the movie will be about Ribbons having some kind of a backup plan that starts up in Jupiter?
Old 2009-03-29, 15:51   Link #3857
Raine721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Yeah, I can't tell, too. so...??? Geez what a loser I am not to pay attention on Astronomy classes (which, in fact I never had)?

I suppose the movie will be about Ribbons having some kind of a backup plan that starts up in Jupiter?
I never had Astronomy either....O_O
Raine721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 15:55   Link #3858
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris View Post
Who will be piloting the other two gn drives now that Tieria is in veda and Allelujah has quit? The only other person on the ship capable of piloting a gundam would be Lasse. Maybe Graham stopped by Billy's to tell him that he needs a new suit so that he can join CB? I wouldn't be surprised if he's somewhere on the CB ship but didn't get any screen time.
Well the chances are, they WILL spend time to get Allelujah back.

For all we know, we don't know if all the GN Drives survived.
Arios and Cherudim seems to be fine, so that's two for sure.

Ribbons probably survived, whether or not he escaped with the O Gundam's drive is unknown.
Exia's drive seems to be fine.
Seraphim on the other hand blew up, we're not sure what happened to it.

So for now we have at least 3 drives out of the most 5.
For all we know, only Exia and O Gundam's drive are compatible for the TDS.

So a lot of things could happen right now. But since Gundam 00 is a pretty model driven anime series, it would NOT be wise for them to NOT have four Gundams again.

It is pretty obvious that Sunrise would use the movie as a chance to sell more models. So we're probably going to see all four Gundams as a new team.
Allelujah would probably be back again, if not he would be replaced easily.
Lockon is here
Setsuna is here.
Tieria on the other hand is in Veda, he could be involved in many different ways. First of all he could return in a body during the movie as a surprise. Provide support with remote controlled Gundam. Or he could be replaced .

But yes, my point is we're probably going to see successors to all four Gundams even if all four Miesters are not involved.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 16:05   Link #3859
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine721 View Post
I never had Astronomy either....O_O
So expect others not to be curious about the exact differences between Mars and Jupiter. All I know about them is that Mars is called the red planet and is smaller than a huge a$$ Jupiter. I don't think it is strange for a person not to tell the difference between the two when they see only one of them at a time and cannot compare sizes...
Old 2009-03-29, 16:26   Link #3860
justavisitor

I would expect all 5 drives are intact and in the hands of CB at the end of the series

Seraphim was in critical damage, but wasn't a total loss

Exia R2 didn't hit the 0 gundam's GN drive...and CB should have enough Haros to extract GN Drive from Seraphim and 0 gundam

And since CB has to spend time on 0 gundam in order to extract the gn drive, plus the fact that 0 gundam doesn't have escape pod..the chance of Ribbon surviving is really slim..(but it's a gundam show, who knows )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote