AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-08, 05:53   Link #21
Justin Kim
*Artist

Is there a way to do it on microsoft word? Just wondering? Because I have been trying to do that, but I really don't want to take the time to arrange them. I was thinking of doing it last week, but my schedule was really tight.
Old 2009-04-08, 06:26   Link #22
Otus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Is there a way to do it on microsoft word? Just wondering? Because I have been trying to do that, but I really don't want to take the time to arrange them. I was thinking of doing it last week, but my schedule was really tight.
Not sure if it's possible with Word, but since you have Office, you could just use Excel to arrange them alphabetically.
Old 2009-04-08, 07:07   Link #23
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Here you go:

Spoiler for list:

Took about half a minute to copy the list to a file in Linux and sort it using the command line. It would take Excel that long just to load.
Old 2009-04-08, 15:55   Link #24
Justin Kim
*Artist

Oh wow thank you so much Senji!
Old 2009-04-08, 16:11   Link #25
jyuujin

Uhm... Not really sure like how childish you want to go with it. If you looking for something along the lines of To Love-Ru, i'd say Seto No Hanayome. It's pretty much a mermaid version of To Love-Ru with younger people and in my opinion a slightly bit more comedy while downplaying the ecchi. Dunno if that helps. Thanks for posting your list too, i love romance/ecchi animes they always make me laugh.
Old 2009-04-08, 20:39   Link #26
Justin Kim
*Artist

Lol no problem jyuujin, and thanks for posting that other reccomendation up, I definently saw the cover art and it was just what I was looking for. Just finished Chobits a couple of minutes ago. So far, the best anime I have watched considering the story plot, art, and voice acting. I just loved how it was deep, and it really changed / affected my beliefs upon love. So I am also looking for something like Chobits as well.
Old 2009-04-09, 00:43   Link #27
zuke
Balanar

Quote:
Lol no problem jyuujin, and thanks for posting that other reccomendation up, I definently saw the cover art and it was just what I was looking for. Just finished Chobits a couple of minutes ago. So far, the best anime I have watched considering the story plot, art, and voice acting. I just loved how it was deep, and it really changed / affected my beliefs upon love. So I am also looking for something like Chobits as well.
I would say that the best opinion would be "Dears".The plot isnt the same but its kinda similar to "chobits".
Old 2009-04-09, 06:05   Link #28
Justin Kim
*Artist

Oh wow, that was another type of anime I was looking for as well. Thank you for that suggestion, it seems to have a little "to Love-Ru" element inside it. Ecchi/Comedy/Romance. Does anyone have further suggestions, I am still burning the reccomendations that you guys have given me. (Grown into an otaku or something).
Old 2009-04-09, 12:19   Link #29
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

I think that Rizelmine gets lumped in with Chobits and DearS sometimes as well. I don't see a whole lot of similarities, except for the basic premise that guy meets nice alien/robot girl, the humor and messages are different IMO, but it's there for you to check out

Last edited by Ceral; 2009-04-09 at 21:10.
Old 2009-04-13, 00:48   Link #30
zuke
Balanar

Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase- Just finished waching it.Well its kinda similar to Dears and chobits.Anyway i think you will like it.
Old 2009-04-13, 04:52   Link #31
Fweakin

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun is another I watched a while ago. Not to my taste but may be to yours.

Mai Hime/Mai Otome/Mai Otome Zwei may work. Certainly fanservice bound with the Zwei OVA's.

And I second slight confusion at your list. Some of those titles I would not classify as ecchi/romance (eg. NANA). Romance/drama yes, but not ecchi. So are you after one of the two, or both combined?
Old 2009-04-13, 16:41   Link #32
Justin Kim
*Artist

Yeah, that is exactly the point. I just want titles that are somewhere around the broad spectrum of Romance/Ecchi/Drama category. But it at least has to has some romance in it. I am getting tired of tragedies, in which my very own experience of watching many anime shows is always predicting which character will die. So I am looking for ones that have comical story plots, some fanservice, but the whole majority will rest upon the genre of Romance.
Old 2009-04-13, 23:55   Link #33
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Romance/Ecchi/Drama? Well I would have to recommend Shuffle! to you then Plenty of fan service and relies on Romance and contains comedy as well.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-04-14, 00:22   Link #34
Justin Kim
*Artist

Ah! Thank you, I have heard of that one as well. It seems the more people keep on giving me suggestions, the more I am rushing to watch in a single week. Usually within a week, when I have time to myself, and finished all these ugly term papers and cram studying for exams, I will finish a 26+ episode series within less than a week, so I usually fit around 2-3 seasons per week.
Old 2009-04-14, 05:07   Link #35
Justin Kim
*Artist

That second link you gave me isn't an anime, it's just an .img picture of a manga cover. Is this what you meant?
Kamisama Kazoku?

Last edited by xris; 2009-04-14 at 12:36. Reason: Removed spam
Old 2009-04-14, 05:53   Link #36
zuke
Balanar

Well the first link is full of manga i didint saw atleast 1 post writen smth about anime.

Last edited by xris; 2009-04-14 at 12:37. Reason: Removed spam
Old 2009-04-14, 06:59   Link #37
Justin Kim
*Artist

I don't think that's an anime, it's just a manga adaptation, my previous post was incorrect. But when I searched up the title of the link/manga he gave me, I got some different anime I found via Google images. So I really don't think there is an anime adaptation to that series at all, just for some clarification.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:35   Link #38
zuke
Balanar

By the way here is smth new UFO Princess Valkyrie im currently waching it and for me its awesome :s
Old 2009-04-15, 07:47   Link #39
Justin Kim
*Artist

Lol the style looks a little bit older, but somewhat similar to the To Love-Ru character cast.
Old 2009-04-15, 20:03   Link #40
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Lol the style looks a little bit older, but somewhat similar to the To Love-Ru character cast.
maybe you can help me, i tend to hate the kind of romance animes, but i love Kannagi, out of all them ones you've seen...any of them have a similar kind of comedy/slapstick going on?

hmm thanks, soz to kinda swing the topic round onto you
Closed Thread