Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-14, 13:41   Link #21
kaosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Opening was kinda random... besides why is it that always girls are in sexy poses and not guys? Only Shunsui impressed me there

By the way... is it just me or does Soi Fon has different voice?
Or was she simply in good mood? Since it sounded kinda friendly
i think Kuwashima Houko was doing her voice instead of Tomoko Kawakami.

(Houko did the young soi fon voice so maybe they decided to keep her?)
Old 2009-04-14, 14:41   Link #22
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageormike View Post
Now, I don't usually have a beef with openings and such, but I am not a fan of dance routines for characters that have no business doing them, at least from a show that takes itself seriously for the most part.

I understand that Matsumoto, Rukia, and Orihime are the most popular female characters in the show, but I'd say its a bi~t of a stretch to have characters like Rukia in that kind of role Matsumoto? Sure. Orihime? Kind of pushing it. But Rukia? Not buying it.

If it was an ending I wouldn't mind so much, but this is on for the whole season, right up front, and I watch on tv so it's not like I can skip it.XD[/SPOILER]
I haven't watched this yet, but I can already kind of understand why you'd feel that way. From the way I see it, Rukia strikes me as being relatively serious and reserved when compared to the two individuals she's dancing with. So it's a bit hard to imagine her lightening up enough to dance. Matsumoto on the other hand seems like the complete opposite. Unless she's in a serious situation, she's pretty light-hearted and up-beat. So it's easier to imagine Matsumoto loosening up enough to dance. The same goes for Orihime IMO.

*edit*
the lack of Aizen footage in the OP and ED bothers me.

Last edited by sayde; 2009-04-14 at 15:57.
Old 2009-04-14, 14:46   Link #23
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosmos View Post
i think Kuwashima Houko was doing her voice instead of Tomoko Kawakami.

(Houko did the young soi fon voice so maybe they decided to keep her?)
Lol no wonder a young Soi Fon had appeared in my head when I heard it

But I hope that they will return the old one
It suited her current personality more
Old 2009-04-14, 15:26   Link #24
Jays

Personally I am waiting on some Koma-Koma pwng.
Old 2009-04-14, 15:54   Link #25
kagato3

Yeah the "Orihime and Rukia" act like strippers is realy out of place in the new op. Not only that but the art seemed off for it too.

Spoiler for case in point:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-04-14, 16:14   Link #26
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yeah the "Orihime and Rukia" act like strippers is realy out of place in the new op. Not only that but the art seemed off for it too.

Spoiler for case in point:
Orihime looks fat
Old 2009-04-14, 16:19   Link #27
mageormike
Resident Gaijin

Quote:
haven't watched this yet, but I can already kind of understand why you'd feel that way. From the way I see it, Rukia strikes me as being relatively serious and reserved when compared to the two individuals she's dancing with. So it's a bit hard to imagine her lightening up enough to dance.

That's pretty much exactly what I felt when I watched it. It's fine if others liked it, no beef at all, but for me it was kinda out there ^_^;;

It's really rare that you'll see me complain about something, especially over something as silly as the Opening.
Old 2009-04-14, 19:20   Link #28
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

I was wtf-ing while watching the op, but Ichigo in the background, like a pimp looking at his harem, at :58 was WIN.

Spoiler for OP image:

And the Shinigami posing like GAP models...
Old 2009-04-14, 19:26   Link #29
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Was like damn Orihime got more sexy/curvy!
Old 2009-04-14, 20:09   Link #30
ginran
~Smile~

Well...the new OP did seem more filler than I had hoped, its gonna take some getting used to...kinda the same for the new ED, but I loved the pics of the arrancars, just wished they'd showed more of them than just those few, but it was especially great seeing Ggio Vega, Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose and Apache having their own shots, they should really do that with more of the arrancars and Espada, that'd be nice to see.

Just checking, but does the OP/ED have a set number of episodes they stay for before they change?

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
Old 2009-04-14, 20:31   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
Well...the new OP did seem more filler than I had hoped, its gonna take some getting used to...kinda the same for the new ED, but I loved the pics of the arrancars, just wished they'd showed more of them than just those few, but it was especially great seeing Ggio Vega, Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose and Apache having their own shots, they should really do that with more of the arrancars and Espada, that'd be nice to see.

Just checking, but does the OP/ED have a set number of episodes they stay for before they change?
The OP usually last for a long time, but they tend to change the ED with each major arc.
Old 2009-04-14, 20:37   Link #32
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The OP usually last for a long time, but they tend to change the ED with each major arc.
I see....thank you! thats gonna be kinda hard to get used to though, besides the arrancar in the ED, this OP/ED dont really have anything to do with this arc, unless I'm missing something?

Old 2009-04-14, 20:40   Link #33
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
I see....thank you! thats gonna be kinda hard to get used to though, besides the arrancar in the ED, this OP/ED dont really have anything to do with this arc, unless I'm missing something?
Only the fact that they have shown everyone who are going to take part in action
Old 2009-04-14, 20:57   Link #34
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Only the fact that they have shown everyone who are going to take part in action
oh yea! there's that too! XD The pics moved so fast though, that took time to process!

Old 2009-04-14, 23:05   Link #35
RDF2050
Superidol

I already Watch the OP/ED is fine with me but now i'm wathcing the sub episode they really putting emotion to this episode .
Old 2009-04-14, 23:17   Link #36
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Even if this episode was filler, I'll be downloading it just for the OP

Still no sign of Vaizards anywhere ._.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-04-14, 23:33   Link #37
Jerseykid

I waited all week with major anticipation for some truly epic battles and all I got was a firewall

I approve of Orihime's more cushion.
Old 2009-04-15, 00:50   Link #38
Alchemist007
*Author

OP dancing is hot!
But considering how dangerously close to the manga these eps are going to be, I'd rather they did a proper filler arc rather than drag out each episode like this.
Old 2009-04-15, 00:51   Link #39
sayde

Things I liked about this episode:

1.) More Aizen screentime
2.) My favorite (unreleased) track -- number one instrumental remix -- was played for a fairly lengthy duration
3.) Chad's voiceover shouting "OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" during next eps preview made me lmao...hard. The more I replayed it, the more I realized how hilarious it was to me.
Old 2009-04-15, 01:15   Link #40
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

meh... nothing actually happened...