AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-05, 05:15   Link #241
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I'd love for her to fight Yamamoto, that would be awesome to see him fight for once. It'd be an interesting match to since he is supposed to be so damn strong but she just went to go straight to him like it was nothing. Either she is really sure of her superior strength, or just bent on revenge for her Fraccion.

I would be amused if it was something so simple as that for what Aizen was referring to about not needing to fight the captains, because the Espada are more then a match for them. But still, I think there is more likely an unknown timer ticking down and the Espada whether they live or die are just a delaying tactic.

Heh, I'd have been happy for her to fight Toshiro if she wasn't water based. That's the kind of blatant setup I hate. */push topic away with a stick*

Lols, @ the captains head's exploding when Stark releases, heh. I like that kind of logic.
Old 2009-05-05, 05:25   Link #242
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I'd love for her to fight Yamamoto, that would be awesome to see him fight for once. It'd be an interesting match to since he is supposed to be so damn strong but she just went to go straight to him like it was nothing. Either she is really sure of her superior strength, or just bent on revenge for her Fraccion.

I would be amused if it was something so simple as that for what Aizen was referring to about not needing to fight the captains, because the Espada are more then a match for them. But still, I think there is more likely an unknown timer ticking down and the Espada whether they live or die are just a delaying tactic.

Heh, I'd have been happy for her to fight Toshiro if she wasn't water based. That's the kind of blatant setup I hate. */push topic away with a stick*

Lols, @ the captains head's exploding when Stark releases, heh. I like that kind of logic.
It sure would be!
Somehow I think it was more because of revenge thingy But I might be wrong
Although it would be interesting what she would say while fighting him since she was making fun out of Hitsugaya till now

Yeh, if she wasn't been water based and him ice based, I wouldn't mind their fight much either
But yeh, away from this topic

Lol heads exploding? That will be scary
Old 2009-05-05, 08:05   Link #243
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Hallibel vs the Old Man? Oh dear, i hope not. That won't end well for her. She mighta be hella strong, but none of the Espada are a match for him...he's a monster and i bet his bankai would make most people crap themselves in fear.
Old 2009-05-05, 08:22   Link #244
justavisitor

I would think the author has the scratch his head or pulls his hair out to think those ten terms for ten espadas XD...I wonder if those terms are planned when he introduces those espadas

Anyway, Soifon, if you wanna survive, don't you think it's about time to reveal your bankai??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-05-05, 08:34   Link #245
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Hallibel vs the Old Man? Oh dear, i hope not. That won't end well for her. She mighta be hella strong, but none of the Espada are a match for him...he's a monster and i bet his bankai would make most people crap themselves in fear.
That's why I'm saying Halibel would work the best since she will be at advantage and will kinda balance their power.
Of course Yamamoto is stronger but at least we will see both them let it all out

Besides it is clear that out of all arrancar and espada only Nel will survive
Not fair, but that's the truth
Old 2009-05-05, 08:40   Link #246
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I'd giggle if it turns her into a hornet and she like... shoots him from range! Or maybe she gets to... er... spit/launch venom like those killer hornets. Those big ol psycho ones you could almost throw a saddle on.
Old 2009-05-05, 08:51   Link #247
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I didn't ask to answer to my posts in the first place.
Then I was simply explaining things. I didn't do anything overboard. I tried to be quiet and stop arguing many times but you people kept dstrubing me.

Don't answer with the same thing all the time and i'll be quiet too.
Besides I don't complain much when you people bash somebody or say your dissapointement about somebody/something.

I do answer sometimes but not that much!
I'm with you... you can count me on some group of people who starting to sick to see that cute boy over time, get his ass kicked , then came back again, get his ass rapped, then came back again.. oh shit. its just waste of page..we'd already know that silly dragon ice or flower or else, we need our thirst for curiousity about other's captain power to be answered.. not that fanclub owner all the time...
well just my mumbling for kubo.. nothing personal on my comment..
Old 2009-05-05, 08:52   Link #248
kitten320

Quote:
I'd giggle if it turns her into a hornet and she like... shoots him from range! Or maybe she gets to... er... spit/launch venom like those killer hornets. Those big ol psycho ones you could almost throw a saddle on.
Lol

I wonder will her bankai effect her hair
I mean she is always wearing braids and for some strange reason has rings at each end(I'm suprised she hasn't stuck somewhere yet, like stuck on brench while chasing Yoruichi in forest or something )
Maybe it will untie like with Yugita in Naruto
Lol that will look scary
Old 2009-05-05, 08:56   Link #249
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
I'm with you... you can count me on some group of people who starting to sick to see that cute boy over time, get his ass kicked , then came back again, get his ass rapped, then came back again.. oh shit. its just waste of page..we'd already know that silly dragon ice or flower or else, we need our thirst for curiousity about other's captain power to be answered.. not that fanclub owner all the time...
well just my mumbling for kubo.. nothing personal on my comment..
Exactly, just give some more screentime for Shunsui, Ukitake, Yamamoto, Komamura and Soi Fon and then you can bring Hitsugaya back and let him kick somebody(but at his level or a bit stronger).

I won't have anything againt him then and will stop complaining immediately!

Well anyway those are my last words about this topic
Old 2009-05-05, 10:40   Link #250
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Anyway, Soifon, if you wanna survive, don't you think it's about time to reveal your bankai??
What if she doesn't have a bankai and only became captain because she had served under it knew almost everything about it and Yoruichi left so she was the only logical choice due to what their division is based upon

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-05-05, 10:59   Link #251
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
What if she doesn't have a bankai and only became captain because she had served under it knew almost everything about it and Yoruichi left so she was the only logical choice due to what their division is based upon
Don't you think it sounds too random? 0_o
Why choose someone who isn't really worth to be a captain? They could find someone with bankai!
Old 2009-05-05, 11:21   Link #252
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Kenpachi is the only person stated to have achieved the rank of captain without Bankai, which means everyone else has Bankai, including Soi Fong.
Old 2009-05-05, 12:09   Link #253
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Kenpachi is the only person stated to have achieved the rank of captain without Bankai, which means everyone else has Bankai, including Soi Fong.
That's right
Old 2009-05-05, 13:19   Link #254
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
A lot of things have been said about characters that Kubo has forgotten about

Old 2009-05-05, 14:15   Link #255
kitten320

Quote:
A lot of things have been said about characters that Kubo has forgotten about
Well he definetly couldn't forget about bankai and releases
That is too much to forget.
Or in that case Ukitake, Shunsui and Yamamoto also don't have one

The thing I heard is that Kubo doesn't like to show bankai. Or at least doesn't like to show it too early
Although if he won't hurry in Soi Fon case, it might be too late already
Old 2009-05-05, 14:22   Link #256
reinloch

Kenpachi took damage initially when going against Noitara. Didn't hear folks ranting about Noitara owning him. LOL!
Old 2009-05-05, 14:28   Link #257
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
I'd love for her to fight Yamamoto, that would be awesome to see him fight for once.D
You really must not like Halibel then.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:45   Link #258
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
You really must not like Halibel then.
Or it could show how 1-3 are so strong that even as strong as Yamamoto is Tres Espada is strong enough to hold their own against him.

Old 2009-05-05, 16:37   Link #259
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Or it could show how 1-3 are so strong that even as strong as Yamamoto is Tres Espada is strong enough to hold their own against him.
I also would like to see her take on Yamamoto because she really has all the reasons to do so.. fire vs water should pique her interest and revenging her subordinates isn't bad either, not to mention it takes guts to take on the probably strongest fighter around, that would be impressive, no doubt.

BUT...
as it stands now I see better chances for the Ukitake-Halibel pairing unless Shunsui is about to lose or in deep trouble. That would benefit her lifespan as well I guess. It's hard to predict how things will turn, the only thing I take for granted is that Hitsugaya won't be able to dispatch Halibel. I have no idea about Soifon, and in case she fails there's always the chance for Yoruichi to step in... so still no need for Kubo to activate Yamamoto unless Aizen tries to get on the move, but Aizen said he won't do anything(but he could think about it in case the trapped Captains make their comeback). Gah, I give up, I have no idea what's going to happen
Old 2009-05-05, 17:07   Link #260
SMASHERJACKSON

Lightbulb

im rly curious as to what role urahara/yoruchi/tessa will play and also what role the vizard will play - still cant figure out wether theyll be fighting for/against SS or Aizen or Both.

For some reason i get the feeling there maybe be fighters suprior to the espada at aizens disposal

so far ukitake, yammo & unohona hav yet to fight though i dont see uno fighting.....

and also we hav the mystery of ichigos dad to resolve b4 aizen can take a wooping

if i remb correctly he would hav been sent back to earth just after urahara got banished and as we all know is vry aware of the goings on with aizen/ss etc whats his strenght and what role will he play [hell be a good guy but in what way]?

I hav a hunch that wraths number 0 is not for him being above 1 but bcos hes useless [hes doesnt hav any value] but if he isnt i dont see how renji chad n rukia could win vs him - having ishida/ori/ichi join them would be prty piss poor writing n i doubt kubo would stoop that low - i jus get the feeling urahara or some1 else will step in [ukitake/yammo/uno?]

im also still curious to see why urahara was distressed when yammy was being taken back the last they met [wen luppi n grimjaw wer there]

finally, i think aizen may be using a faux body in fake kurakara =/ [he was aware of hollowfication around the time urahara was making the faux body's and may hav also heard uraharas explantion of them to yammy]
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga