AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-02, 08:28   Link #1601
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
no Gantz this week?
Gantz is a monthly manga,so i hope we'll get a chapter somewhere this month,or maybe the author will not release 1 this month since he released 2 last month...
Old 2009-05-02, 09:56   Link #1602
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Gantz is a monthly manga,so i hope we'll get a chapter somewhere this month,or maybe the author will not release 1 this month since he released 2 last month...
I don't mean to offend, but you're wrong, it comes out every other week, so there are always two a month. I think the reason it came out two weeks in a row was because of golden week in Japan. By all means (if the mangaka has decided to change to monthly) let me know, but as far as I know it comes out every other week.

Last edited by MAQI; 2009-05-02 at 20:07.
Old 2009-05-03, 17:26   Link #1603
Captain_Dope

I think it's awesome that a second Kurono is in the story now Reika is one of my favorite characters and I do hope for some Reika x Kurono romance.
Old 2009-05-06, 10:06   Link #1604
Dark Mage

Sadly it looks like I was right in thinking that even the fake Kurono would love Tae and not Reika. Poor girl. I feel so sorry for her bcoz there's just no hope. She should have asked for a kurono that didn't meet Tae. Like when she confessed to Kurono and he refused she asked if he would love her if he hadn't met Tae and he said yes. So she should've asked for that Kurono
Old 2009-05-06, 10:24   Link #1605
kakakka

The thing is....She didn't asked for him. Well, yeah she was thinking about doing that, but she said that she wanted to bring back the old guy, not Kurono2.

I felt sorry for her is that she was forced to be in this kind of situation, which she didn't really asked for/anticipated/prepared for doing. And now she was torn apart (dumped), not only by Kurono1, but by Kurono2 as well....
Old 2009-05-06, 11:40   Link #1606
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Well there might be hope for her. K2 did say "Goodbye Tae" and then went off to meet with Reika.
Old 2009-05-06, 12:25   Link #1607
genryou
The ______ maker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to genryou
i,m just glad the situation didnt become complicated.

There so many crazy things that i could think of would happen when reading the 1st page, such as:

- Reika didnt tell Kurono2 what really happen and let him off just like that
- Kurono2 killed Kurono1
- Kurono2 killed himself
- Threesome (2 Kurono + Tae)
- 2 Kurono + Katou = Total Pawnage

but in the end, it just ended simple and clean
Old 2009-05-06, 12:53   Link #1608
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
Well there might be hope for her. K2 did say "Goodbye Tae" and then went off to meet with Reika.
well, kurono1 stayed with Tae because he loves her. I bet that kurono1 would have loved to be with Reika too, but he loves tae so much that he wouldn't do such thing and break her heart. Now Kurono2 knows that he can leave Tae to Kurono1. This remind me of the time when Female kei met her double and understood she had to break up with her previous life.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-05-06 at 13:22.
Old 2009-05-06, 13:18   Link #1609
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
where can i read the gantz manga?
i have problems because it is licensed and so i cant find it <.<
could someone help me?
Old 2009-05-06, 13:24   Link #1610
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hs Vi Germania View Post
where can i read the gantz manga?
i have problems because it is licensed and so i cant find it <.<
could someone help me?
google is your friend...
Old 2009-05-06, 13:30   Link #1611
Hs Vi Germania
*Author

Quote:
google is your friend...
i expected an answer like this ....
Old 2009-05-06, 13:50   Link #1612
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Since Kurono's younger brother is dead, Kurono.v2 can take his place.
Old 2009-05-06, 14:15   Link #1613
Umaibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hs Vi Germania View Post
i expected an answer like this ....
What are you expecting asking a question like that? Gantz is licensed and you knew that, then it is definitely against the TOS to ask for it here.

Anyway, at least Kurono v2 is sane enough to call Reika crazy. But now they will most likely end up with each other regardless. I don't know. I wonder if Reika will get even more psycho than this. (She seems like one of those crazy-murdering girl in a dating sim game)
Old 2009-05-06, 14:23   Link #1614
ellifeedn
Thinker

I'm just wondering what the Gantz guy is doing walking the streets, nude apparently.
Old 2009-05-06, 14:38   Link #1615
Hs Vi Germania
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
What are you expecting asking a question like that? Gantz is licensed and you knew that, then it is definitely against the TOS to ask for it here.

Anyway, at least Kurono v2 is sane enough to call Reika crazy. But now they will most likely end up with each other regardless. I don't know. I wonder if Reika will get even more psycho than this. (She seems like one of those crazy-murdering girl in a dating sim game)
Hm? Oh yeah, indeed.
Old 2009-05-06, 15:23   Link #1616
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I hope Reika ends up somewhat happy...I'm not a fan of Tae.

But anyways, I think one of the Kurono's will die...

And is there a new chapter? People are already talking abt Kurono v2 like he has done something...

Random Theory: Gantz brought Kurono v2 into the scenario to provide the team with a needed boost in the time to come. As Reika just happend to be around at the time and Kurono is the best Gantz player..why not!
Old 2009-05-06, 15:33   Link #1617
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
well, kurono1 stayed with Tae because he loves her. I bet that kurono1 would have loved to be with Reika too, but he loves tae so much that he wouldn't do such thing and break her heart. Now Kurono2 knows that he can leave Tae to Kurono1. This remind me of the time when Female kei met her double and understood she had to break up with her previous life.
It would've been interesting if K2 went nuts and tried to kill K1 and take his place. Then we'd see a battle of the clones. Then Reika gets caught in the middle trying to stop them and ends up getting killed instead.
Old 2009-05-06, 15:41   Link #1618
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
I hope Reika ends up somewhat happy...I'm not a fan of Tae.

But anyways, I think one of the Kurono's will die...

And is there a new chapter? People are already talking abt Kurono v2 like he has done something...

Random Theory: Gantz brought Kurono v2 into the scenario to provide the team with a needed boost in the time to come. As Reika just happend to be around at the time and Kurono is the best Gantz player..why not!

chp298 is out in the usual places.
Old 2009-05-06, 15:49   Link #1619
Shibs

Wow, feel soo bad about Kurono2. He had to leave everything behind (Tae), he looked so depressed
Anyway, I wonder how will they act when they meet each other, IF they meet, because "Gantz" suddenly left his "place" and started walking beside humans
Does this mean the end of the missions, or the world
Old 2009-05-06, 17:34   Link #1620
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post

It is not different from what Kurono did with Female Kei in the very early episodes. Kurono should know better than anyone how hard love is on a person. The personalities of Kurono1 and Kurono2 are already beginning to deviate. They both had different experiences, it will be interesnting to see how the two women shape the two kurono. Tae with her sweet and warm love and Reika with her pationate love and sexiness.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-05-06 at 18:25.
Closed Thread