AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-15, 04:47   Link #201
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yachiru should be there fighting Barragan now...her release could turn everyone into a baby and counter his aging
Old 2009-05-15, 05:16   Link #202
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
What the espada's are thinking: "We're strong as shit and we STILL can't kill a single one of these guys"
Hence, this example of thought processing would best be the Fraccions that inevitably sonido'ed to there death.
Old 2009-05-15, 05:18   Link #203
Alchemist007
*Author

I wonder if they'd die if they sonido'd on the ground and tripped
Old 2009-05-15, 05:24   Link #204
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I wonder if they'd die if they sonido'd on the ground and tripped
I can imagine Barragan or Stark doing that within the second release. Like a trip ='s either some broken ribs, or your neck gets incredibly disjointed at parts. Interesting if Barragan did it, his powers would get the better of him. Lol.
Old 2009-05-15, 05:52   Link #205
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
If she were up against ANYONE other than Ukitake, the loli would have died 10 chapters ago.
You are greatly underestimating Shunsui's ability to see future potential in the girl.
Old 2009-05-15, 06:15   Link #206
7R@iser

soi fong needs gold ... gold wont rot, break, crumble, decay, corrode or tarnish.

so maybe her bankai is a golden full-body hornet Armor or somethin' lol
Old 2009-05-15, 06:16   Link #207
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7R@iser View Post
soi fong needs gold ... gold wont rot, break, crumble, decay, corrode or tarnish.

I really wouldn't be suprised since her shikai seems to have gold on it
Old 2009-05-15, 06:55   Link #208
DarkHollowIchigo

Soi fong looks so cute, what's gonna happen to her armmmmm?! Inoue, heal her now!!
Old 2009-05-15, 08:32   Link #209
kakakka

Quote:
Its like, does releasing/Bankai reduce their lifespans or anything? If you have it, just use it, what the hell.
I remember hearing once before that bankai doesn't hold that long: has time limit or drains too much power. I dunno if this is true though....
Old 2009-05-15, 08:40   Link #210
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Lilinette is the only fraccion who is still alive.

It pays to look loli.
...unless you're Loly or Meloly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7R@iser View Post

Hmmm, that would be pretty amazing, though it would look a little weird with her missing an arm. Gold is a very soft metal so for most purposes it would make horrible armor, but that could be ignored given the situation I guess.

Quote:
I remember hearing once before that bankai doesn't hold that long: has time limit or drains too much power. I dunno if this is true though....
I think Hitsugaya's bankai is the only one with a time limit.

Old 2009-05-15, 09:22   Link #211
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Hmmm, that would be pretty amazing, though it would look a little weird with her missing an arm. Gold is a very soft metal so for most purposes it would make horrible armor, but that could be ignored given the situation I guess.
Maybe that is the reason she never uses it
Old 2009-05-15, 10:04   Link #212
minato uzumaki

hehehe is it guys funny that in Vaizards group there is one that has the same ability with orihime (the fat one) which can reject, against barragan's death??? if those two fight reject and death.. it hard to determine who will win.. hehe
Old 2009-05-15, 10:38   Link #213
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uzumaki View Post
hehehe is it guys funny that in Vaizards group there is one that has the same ability with orihime (the fat one) which can reject, against barragan's death??? if those two fight reject and death.. it hard to determine who will win.. hehe
Hachi can't reject....

@Kafriel: How would Yachiru fight Barragan?, she is trapped in HM with everybody else...
Old 2009-05-15, 11:52   Link #214
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Thats how things happen in Bleach. While they could just show the full extent of their powers with a release/Bankai, and potentially finish the fight in 1 hit, they like to drrrraaaaagggg the entire sequence with their unreleased states.

Its like, does releasing/Bankai reduce their lifespans or anything? If you have it, just use it, what the hell.
To be fair, though, that's because Kubo is calling the shots, and dragging out fights is a way to make more volumes, which equals more money for him.
Old 2009-05-15, 11:57   Link #215
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
To be fair, though, that's because Kubo is calling the shots, and dragging out fights is a way to make more volumes, which equals more money for him.
No, the one who makes that is Kubo's editor.

Mangakas are editor's slaves.
Old 2009-05-15, 12:05   Link #216
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
@Kafriel: How would Yachiru fight Barragan?, she is trapped in HM with everybody else...
By putting on Kenpachi's eyepatch inverted so that aaaall his power gets transferred to her and she opens an interdimensional rift, how else?

Quote:
I think Hitsugaya's bankai is the only one with a time limit.
Bankai requires massive amounts of reiatsu, since actions performed in bankai are much stronger than normal they also require more power....but since there's no such thing as power level in bleach you don't have to worry about it.

Quote:
Mangakas are editor's slaves.
the guys who made bakuman just want to brainwash you into believing the opposite

Quote:
Hachi can't reject....
well he did say their abilities were similar, so maybe he can in vizard form and whatnot.
Old 2009-05-15, 12:05   Link #217
7R@iser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Well it doesn't have to be completely made out of gold ... could be adamantium *g* with an outer layer of gold.

However, the reason why there would be gold in the first place, is just because it's an adornment to suit her "hornet theme" ... just like with her golden shikai.
So it wouldn't be the intended strong point of her Bankai ... more like a lucky coincidence for her.
Old 2009-05-15, 12:15   Link #218
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
By putting on Kenpachi's eyepatch inverted so that aaaall his power gets transferred to her and she opens an interdimensional rift, how else?
I'm ashamed... i didn't think in that ()

Quote:
the guys who made bakuman just want to brainwash you into believing the opposite
They must find me first.
But... there is enough proof in a lot of mangas, about how the editors pull the strings of one manga. The most hilarious is School Rumble... and the most funny fact about that is that Yakumo ended like an EDITOR in Dankosha!!! (JK you have no pride at all )

Quote:
well he did say their abilities were similar, so maybe he can in vizard form and whatnot.
Yep...similiar but not the same. He spoke about the barriers more than the "rejection". Just read how he fixed Tsubaki, he didn't reject (that's what orihime was trying to do), Hachi found all Tsubaki's pieces and put it together.

The weird thing is Orihime and Chad's powers were "awaken" by their closeness to Ichigo... and these powers are more "Hollowish" than "Shinigamish" (lol at my new words )
Old 2009-05-15, 12:41   Link #219
Gin
*Artist

Soifon doesn't need gold, she needs diamonds. You can see though diamonds
Old 2009-05-15, 12:48   Link #220
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Hachi can't reject....
"My powers aren't healing they're time-space regression." I would assume that would be taken to mean that he can reject events.

Even when he was healing Tsubaki, he talked to Orihime that she should be able to return him to his origianl form without a fragment ike he just did since they're powers are "very close." It was Orihime who couldn't do anything (at that point) because there wasn't anything to gather up save for the hairpiece.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion