AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 19 29.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-17, 13:36   Link #61
Jerseykid

Oh no, the seperate intermission thingy turns out to not be so seperate!
Old 2009-05-17, 13:38   Link #62
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

hmm,... around 11:23 the dialogue here puzzles me...
leerin: lt's the same. your friend and the person who supports me, they're both the same.
because he wants to help everyone and have everyone stay happy, he tries hard.

0.o.
so apparently leerin knows the friend nina speaks of is layfon?
or am l just reading the conversation wrong?
Old 2009-05-17, 14:09   Link #63
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
leerin: lt's the same. your friend and the person who supports me, they're both the same.

0.o.
I think its Leerin just understands about the friend Nina is talking about, in that they both have someone that supports them in such way, this person being the same, Fonfon.
Just gotta get your head around the fact Fonfons name is never brought up yet they are both talking about him yet don't know that each other is doing so.
You know how it is his name is not brought up for story's sake altho I don't think there is any real need to do either at this point but one would think one of them would say his name at some point.
Old 2009-05-17, 14:12   Link #64
Estaron
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post

0.o.
I think Nina might realize they are talking about the same person... and so her suprised look when she hears this comment.
Nina has read Leerin's letters to Layfon, and suspected her of being the same person she met in the previous ep.
Old 2009-05-17, 14:16   Link #65
zibi88

but what is kinda ironic is that Leerin said herself after her speach....

"your friend and the person who supported me, ther'are both the same" ;P

In reality it will turn out that she was damn right XD since that person is the same person xDxD

I wonder if Leerin will remember Nina's words.... that her friend got injured and collapsed :P will Leerin be worried about Layfon (after all he was the one that got uinjured and collapsed...)
Old 2009-05-17, 14:19   Link #66
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Is so funny see all fans here that scream only because Layfon hug Nina and not Leerin or Felli, is really funny
However, really good epi this time, except the first part that was normal, Savaris is awesome and always more evil, and surely after this epi i prefer him than Dixerio, that is a cool chara but this time i found it pretty arrogant, with Savaris too, so i hope to see their fight one day.
Surely a centered Nina epi,, and this time they explain more things around the world of Regios, and we saw our goat-chan that now use Nina as a transport to find someone else to possess, but surely a good final meeting with Layfon at the end, that i found really good
So finally Layfon can relax a bit next time for recover his wounds
Old 2009-05-17, 14:29   Link #67
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...I forgot to mention that we've got some nice Nina action. Actually if they're rushed everything less i would be more happier. The whole episode needed to be extended to two. With the background info we know more about the whole military arts and everything else. The Kei users more like battlemages with very little controll over their powers.
Old 2009-05-17, 15:33   Link #68
Dam Dog

Man, that motorcycle scene was BADASS. Anybody can ride through a filth monsters, but it takes a REAL man to take that literally

Hm, so apparently Felli's getting kidnapped next episode. Should be interesting to see Layfon's reaction. Maybe Felli hugs are in store sometime in the next couple of eps

More Saya as well. I'm finding myself wondering exactly how she's important to everything. She's obviously some kind of mutant, but why exactly is she in Leerin's head? Is she a ghost? Or is Leerin just a container for her?
Old 2009-05-17, 16:26   Link #69
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I heard Leerin is the queen's daughter, is it true?
Old 2009-05-17, 16:31   Link #70
Dam Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
I heard Leerin is the queen's daughter, is it true?
It's been hinted at. I don't recall that they actually confirmed it in the anime yet. Maybe the LN, though.
Old 2009-05-17, 16:44   Link #71
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
NinaxLayfon, a pairing two episodes in the making.

In anycase I thought it was strange to have that scene IN THE MIDDLE OF A FULL SCALE BATTLE. But oh well.

Btw, Im still confused as to what the hecks going on, at this point im just watching it for what action I see.

Electronic Fairies? Mechaanicle Wombs? Filth Monsters? Polluted Air? Aurora Fields?

Someone tie that together and put it into a bow for me. A sense making bow.
Old 2009-05-17, 17:05   Link #72
Dam Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
NinaxLayfon, a pairing two episodes in the making.

In anycase I thought it was strange to have that scene IN THE MIDDLE OF A FULL SCALE BATTLE. But oh well.

Btw, Im still confused as to what the hecks going on, at this point im just watching it for what action I see.

Electronic Fairies? Mechaanicle Wombs? Filth Monsters? Polluted Air? Aurora Fields?

Someone tie that together and put it into a bow for me. A sense making bow.
It's not nonsense, it's DEEP
Old 2009-05-17, 18:03   Link #73
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Too much Nina for my liking, damn.
Agreed. Wayyy too much Nina.
Old 2009-05-17, 18:05   Link #74
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well I was getting pretty down not being able to hear Layfon say 'restoration' at least once in the episode. Good to see he keeps the ball rolling and driving his pin through that FM was sweet. Oh and the queen's breastage shot looked pretty nice as well...
Old 2009-05-17, 19:00   Link #75
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Here's me hoping that Felli will be able to get over herself after that cold shower, though I suspect that emo crisis is another possibility. Let's hope not. Even though Nina is my favorite character, I'm not really bothered with who Layfon ends up with, if anyone. But we need some other characters to get a grip and realize they aren't Tokyo high-school princesses. Those are reducing the show's potential with way too much bickering over their petty crushes. Some platonic non-sense is alright every once in a while but it shouldn't be the drive of several side-characters at once.

The episode was one the fullest episodes, if not the most. Decent action, some hints on the big picture and fresh encounters with some more character development. As if these weren't enough, Nina had the spotlights!
Old 2009-05-17, 19:01   Link #76
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Umm, I've got a question to novel reader. Yes or no answer will suffice. Is the current storyline still follow the novel's storyline?

Thx in advance
Old 2009-05-17, 19:17   Link #77
Arkard

I'm still trying to interpret the last line of the episode where the SCP says, "she got him back." The best I can come up with is that Nina returning breaks Layfon out of his mechanical emo fighting till he burns out mode. Or it could mean the goat... or... well what does everyone else think?
Old 2009-05-17, 19:31   Link #78
ani_d

When I saw people complaining, I knew I was going to like this episode and I was right lol Could it be that the queen is related to Saya? They seem to look alike. I'm speculating again.

Spoiler for something I can't pass up:

A few of questions that bug me:
Where does Dixerio come from?
Who's behind the wolf-masked army?
What's their goal?
How old is Saya? From how long ago is the Legend of Regios?
When will Savaris crack and turn all evil?

I wish the anime ends at a good spot.

*edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkand
I'm still trying to interpret the last line of the episode where the SCP says, "she got him back." The best I can come up with is that Nina returning breaks Layfon out of his mechanical emo fighting till he burns out mode.
No, you're right. That's how I saw it too. Instead of Karian saying, "Nina, you brought back Zuellni" it looked more like he said "Nina, you brought Layfon back". It's ironic.
Old 2009-05-17, 19:34   Link #79
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
The best I can come up with is that Nina returning breaks Layfon out of his mechanical emo fighting till he burns out mode.
Exactly that. He was burning himself with self-accusation because she got lost after him telling to go look for fairy. And the city seemed to fight a losing battle until Nina's appearance caused Layfon to go nuts on the monsters. He'll now be able to fight with his cool without stress.

Thanks Nina for awakening Layfon once more says me!
Old 2009-05-17, 19:37   Link #80
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Agreed. Wayyy too much Nina.
That's why I vote 1

J/K

Savaris scares me at times o.o Is he a good or evil character?

That Saya mysterious girl has a nice design :3

Now we know which power Leerin has.

As final words: Too much Nina, blah
Closed Thread