AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2009-05-17, 15:06   Link #641
_Anakyn_
poopoo

Maybe you have some inconsistent timings. Try to sum up all the \k values in that sub and if it's higher than the total timing of the sub (I hope I'm explaining myself) there you got the mistake. You may have some \k-[insert random number here] or \k0, which causes to crash Shinji's script. At least that's the problem I used to have. But dude, that's an error pretty easy to spot. Try to look at your ASS script before asking st*pid questions in here.
_Anakyn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 15:43   Link #642
pichu
*Fansubber

Heh I treated negative values too in my regular expression matches:P

/\{\\k.*?(-?\d+)\}(.*)/i
is what I use... Negative timings worked pretty well too, and it will backtrack the effect, since I use one selector per syllable. I found out that is the only way to do negative timings in AE karaoke during my experiments in my MacrossF's first opening karaoke, where there are overlaps on the same line...
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 20:17   Link #643
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonis View Post
I understood what every command does and you are right that's fairly easy at least in crash's tutorial. But I am no programmer so I am not that used in writing code.
Pichu's script is based somewhat in javascript or am I mistaken ? The page in Pichu's site with the KRK codes is pretty comprehensive.
Anyways I guess I'll memorize those and try again with crash's tutorial.
Honestly I feel the best way to learn it is not to memorize it, use the documentation as a reference when you need it.

Also, try to not let the "coding" aspect of pichus script scare you. It's incredibly simple, you do not have to be a programmer to figure it out.

pichu: I didn't know that your script does negative timing too. thats awesome!
crash-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 12:07   Link #644
MoT7aRe

Should I use {\k0} ?

+

I dk what's problem

the problem of script or my file :P

and AFX get Error 354 not 333 :P

I attempted and changed line 333 but i have same problem

and my ASS script don't have {\k0}

:P sry

Quote:
Maybe you have some inconsistent timings. Try to sum up all the \k values in that sub and if it's higher than the total timing of the sub (I hope I'm explaining myself) there you got the mistake. You may have some \k-[insert random number here] or \k0, which causes to crash Shinji's script. At least that's the problem I used to have. But dude, that's an error pretty easy to spot. Try to look at your ASS script before asking st*pid questions in here.

btw ...
You talk with me ?
MoT7aRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 12:29   Link #645
_Anakyn_
poopoo

No, I'm actually talking to your neighbor. 'course it's you. It seems Shinji's script loads some lines but it crashes somewhere in that line (which I can't see in the pic). Check the timmings of that line, split it into syllable subs alone with Aegisub and join them again as \k timmings, if you know what I mean. If that doesn't work, I do not know what your problem is.
Old 2009-05-18, 18:47   Link #646
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoT7aRe View Post
Should I use {\k0} ?

+

I dk what's problem

the problem of script or my file :P

and AFX get Error 354 not 333 :P

I attempted and changed line 333 but i have same problem

and my ASS script don't have {\k0}

:P sry

btw ...
You talk with me ?
umm based on the codes, the error is caused by those lines ~333... Anyways, try do the following:

Change line 332:

Code:
									valeur += options_ligne[TEXT].substring(debValIndex+3,finValIndex)/100;   		//value for the (sylIndex)th syllabe
To

Code:
									var valeur_ = options_ligne[TEXT].substring(debValIndex+3,finValIndex)/100 ;
if ( !valeur_ ){ continue ; } // don't store anything for: \k0 and NaN
									valeur += valeur_ ;   		//value for the (sylIndex)th syllabe
And, _Anakyn_, the script will fail, if he has this:
{comment}
it will try to do:
"mment" / 100 which returns a NaN (which is the main source of his error). I added this check to prevent this.
Old 2009-05-19, 02:41   Link #647
_Anakyn_
poopoo

But he says he's using Shinji's SSA Karaoke import, right? Hadn't thought about comments :/ Yeah, you must be right.
Old 2009-05-19, 06:49   Link #648
MoT7aRe

pichu

The problem finished

thx a lot bro

and

nice to meet you ^^

if i have any problem

i'll come back

Jane~ ^^
MoT7aRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 00:23   Link #649
phantom_2040

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-kun View Post
phantom_2040, are you animating this by hand or with a script?
And dj_tjerk is right, you would want to split the X and Y values of the Position property so that you can use something like Ease-ease (depending on what you want). I would do this with an expression and have a Slider expression control for either the X or Y value (or both). Then you can split up the components regardless of AFX version.
Well, for the karaoke I use SSA import 1.4 ( or I need to use another script), for move the object, It's not supposed to do manually, I try doing what dj_tjerk say and you say and it seems that I almost got it , by the way someone know, how I can make an effect or wich effects I have to use to make the letters dissapear like sand or dust
Thanks in advance.
phantom_2040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 14:16   Link #650
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

So I am using pichus script to create a karaoke..And after I finish writing my lines and run the script it turns up an error "undefined". Ok so I probably have something mistyped and can't find it right now. Pichu , is it normal after turning up that error , to also turn up the ussual mesage " All seems good to go etc."?Its like that error ins't really blocking anything. Although if you press ok it does nothing...Maybe a bug or something. Just thought I should mention it
LelouchVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 15:52   Link #651
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

Hi. I just want to know, does it matter if I use CS3 or CS4?
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 17:41   Link #652
Noct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hi. I just want to know, does it matter if I use CS3 or CS4?
If you only do karaoke, no it does not.
If you're going to typeset, it might.
CS4 comes with mocha and some other features that might come in handy.
For example, creating shape or mask layers from text is just great on many occasions imho.
Noct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 18:43   Link #653
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

I just found out I can't use both. My computer doesn't have enough ram.
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 19:04   Link #654
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I just found out I can't use both. My computer doesn't have enough ram.
Why do you need to use both at the same time?
crash-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 03:07   Link #655
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-kun View Post
Why do you need to use both at the same time?
Maybe he means he can't use neither due to lack of ram.
Old 2009-05-24, 07:50   Link #656
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchVII View Post
So I am using pichus script to create a karaoke..And after I finish writing my lines and run the script it turns up an error "undefined". Ok so I probably have something mistyped and can't find it right now. Pichu , is it normal after turning up that error , to also turn up the ussual mesage " All seems good to go etc."?Its like that error ins't really blocking anything. Although if you press ok it does nothing...Maybe a bug or something. Just thought I should mention it
If you enter into expression, AE will complain about your script. That's normal. If it shows up nothing, do you have the line (l)? For a proper bug report, pleases state the exact situation how you can generate that error again. Or... I can simply look at the aep myself...

And Mitch... I used 1GB for CS3... I don't know how much RAM you have...
Old 2009-05-24, 12:46   Link #657
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Hmm...I don't think I have the .aep anymore cause I played around with it to fix it. I will check and if I have it I will upload it so you can see it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/236779822/DBKara.aep

Its up. I checked the forum and found out that styles shouldn't have caps chars in? I tried changing stuff but still didn't work. I did it from scratch again and fixed it.
Old 2009-05-25, 10:44   Link #658
raziel666
Cogito, Ergo Sum
*Fansubber

I was going to try Mocha the other day, but it didn't have an option for opening video files(!). After some googling I found that Mocha needs Apple's QuickTime in order to handle videos, and so I installed it.

Now there's an option to open video files, but when I try to open a couple of videos (through QuickTime at first), it tells me that I don't have the appropriate codec(s) installed and opens a page at Apple so I can download a needed component. The thing is that I didn't find any component to open these files. (the files I'm trying to open are Huffyuv and Lagarith avi files...)

Any ideas on this? Maybe someone who's already used Mocha could help me on this. Thanks in advance!
Ergo Proxy
The Agent Of Death
raziel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 11:16   Link #659
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

Yeah, it's quite ridiculous Mocha uses Quicktime to decode everything. Anyway, I export lossless quicktime (.mov) stuff out of AE, then import those in mocha. If I remember correctly, I used lossless png compression. You can also import raw rgb of course, but that, as to be expected, gives rise to big files.
dj_tjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 02:07   Link #660
raziel666
Cogito, Ergo Sum
*Fansubber

It worked!

Thanks dj_tjerk! <3
Ergo Proxy
The Agent Of Death
raziel666 is offline   Reply With Quote