AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-27, 15:23   Link #21
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
the only thing is ... for the show being called naruto ... he really wasnt in any of that. i would think he would play a bigger role .. wouldnt you ??? but it is an interesting theory ... and even with your source... i would tihnk it would be bigger news then just you knowing about it. if you do have a source .. and you're not just making this up.. he lied to you .
Old 2004-06-27, 15:24   Link #22
lotusvale

guys, i'm not trying to kill your mind here.
i just wanna share what i found and hopefully we can have a good discussion about it.
it's not like i'm saying you all must believe in this. afterall discussion is all about in a forum rite?
sorry if i sound like forcing you guys into believing something.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:24   Link #23
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusvale
i haven't proved it myself either but this was taken off of japanese source.
the 4th is actually the real bad guy. he was seeking for more power and as we all know orochimaru is the kind of person who never satisfied with his own power, he would somehow accept the offer from the 4th.
the 4th is not dead yet, but since he can't stay in the village anymore, he's hiding somewhere else

Oh it was a JAPANESE source, why didnt you say so. It has to be right then, cuz its japanese.

Sorry if you want anyone to even half believe you, you need more than "i got this from a japanese source"
Old 2004-06-27, 15:26   Link #24
lotusvale

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
the only thing is ... for the show being called naruto ... he really wasnt in any of that. i would think he would play a bigger role .. wouldnt you ??? but it is an interesting theory ... and even with your source... i would tihnk it would be bigger news then just you knowing about it. if you do have a source .. and you're not just making this up.. he lied to you .
yea could be.
well i guess we'll have to find out by ourselves eventually rite.
but i found with this theory, everything started to make more sense in a way.
like if you try to connect all what we know, it all started to make sense what it happened in that way
Old 2004-06-27, 15:26   Link #25
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
like i said i haven't proved this myself, but this was off some chinese forum which he got from some japanese source.
i'll provide you with the chinese link once i find it
ah ... a chinese source ... well, you can read Chinese then, right? Translate these characters please: 火 女 山

Please don't tell me you got it from a Russian guy, who got it from a korean guy, who got it from a german guy, who got it from ...
Old 2004-06-27, 15:26   Link #26
Terriator

Send a message via ICQ to Terriator
Quote:
like i said i haven't proved this myself, but this was off some chinese forum which he got from some japanese source.
i'll provide you with the chinese link once i find it
Whahaha....this really sounds like ****. We get some info from a guy on a eng. forum, who got the information from some guy at a chinese forum, who got the information from some Japanese source. I guess everyone are able to see why this info doesn't sound very reliable :P ...if you provide a link to some official site confirming this I might believe you :P
Old 2004-06-27, 15:29   Link #27
lotusvale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
ah ... a chinese source ... well, you can read Chinese then, right? Translate these characters please: 火 女 山
haha..anthriel, i don't know why ur so hyped up. if you don't like this dicussion, you can just choose not to participate instead of spamming this thread.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:31   Link #28
lotusvale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terriator
Whahaha....this really sounds like ****. We get some info from a guy on a eng. forum, who got the information from some guy at a chinese forum, who got the information from some Japanese source. I guess everyone are able to see why this info doesn't sound very reliable :P ...if you provide a link to some official site confirming this I might believe you :P
okay. this was off chinese forum, and in the forum he mentioned he got it from some japanese source (but he didn't really mention it who).
i was reading this online and as soon as i found the link i'll post where the forum is
Old 2004-06-27, 15:32   Link #29
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
haha..anthriel, i don't know why ur so hyped up. if you don't like this dicussion, you can just choose not to participate instead of spamming this thread.
Well, I will leave now. After this post, I know the bs you posted was not the bs of some chinese guy, but your own bs. Thank you very much. ^^
Old 2004-06-27, 15:33   Link #30
Terriator

Okay, as stated I don't believe in this at all :P ....though if you think about it, it could happen...theoretically :P ... Knowing other animes naruto could have a storyline similar to this, but it just sounds so unnatural....though it would actually be quite cool...LoL
Old 2004-06-27, 15:37   Link #31
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

So why didnt the 4th just take off with Naruto when he first sealed the kyuubi, it doesnt make sense. If he took off with naruto people woulda assumed he died anyways for the village, and he would also have naruto to try to "unlock" the power.

Why doesnt anyone know who naruto is if hes supposed to be the 4ths son, why doesnt anyone know his mom.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:40   Link #32
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Fucking fanboys, get off his nuts. Its a great theory and a qaulity one too. If it is true, it would be so awsome, and actually make Naruto cool as hell again, great shit.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:42   Link #33
lotusvale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
So why didnt the 4th just take off with Naruto when he first sealed the kyuubi, it doesnt make sense. If he took off with naruto people woulda assumed he died anyways for the village, and he would also have naruto to try to "unlock" the power.

Why doesnt anyone know who naruto is if hes supposed to be the 4ths son, why doesnt anyone know his mom.
i think jiraiya and the rest of the anbu member should know that naruto is the son of 4th.
and the thing is that unlocking the power is not up to naruto.
i think he needed a group of people strong enough to help him to control the power
Old 2004-06-27, 15:44   Link #34
lotusvale

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Fucking fanboys, get off his nuts. Its a great theory and a qaulity one too. If it is true, it would be so awsome, and actually make Naruto cool as hell again, great shit.
hehe...yea..it would be so nice as i'd stick to my favorite' s character itachi!
Old 2004-06-27, 15:45   Link #35
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I believe that Itachi either A. didnt kill the village or B. Was possessed or forced to do so.

As for Narutos dad being the 4th, it just doesnt make sense, unless the 4th told nobody of his child, or who his wife was.

People would have said something about him being his son by now, or given him respect despite the demon inside him.

Edit:

Quote:
i think jiraiya and the rest of the anbu member should know that naruto is the son of 4th.
and the thing is that unlocking the power is not up to naruto.
i think he needed a group of people strong enough to help him to control the power
Yeah but what im saying is why didnt he take naruto with him, then form the group, then unlock the power. Why leave Naruto there and go OH WOOPS i forgot i needed him to unlock the Kyuubi, hey Itachi could you go get him, my bad.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:47   Link #36
Terriator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Sure, this theory could make Naruto even more interesting :P ..(I don't agree on the "cool as hell *Again*" thing). But it's just so unlikely, and it just doesn't make sence froms some points of view
Old 2004-06-27, 15:49   Link #37
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
i do kind of like the thought of the forth being a badguy ... or turning to a badguy .... but then i think about it and i dont like the thought to much.. i guess it would depend on how it would play out. I do want itachi to be actually a bad guy but its kinda gettin to where it seems like he isnt exactly evil .. who knows but u should really question you sorces
Old 2004-06-27, 15:51   Link #38
lotusvale

Quote:
I believe that Itachi either A. didnt kill the village or B. Was possessed or forced to do so.

As for Narutos dad being the 4th, it just doesnt make sense, unless the 4th told nobody of his child, or who his wife was.

People would have said something about him being his son by now, or given him respect despite the demon inside him.
yea makes sense too.
everything is still unclear.
like for example, why would people hate naruto so much just because he has a demon inside him. i mean it wasn't his fault that that thing got into him, and if it's already sealed, are they going to hate him just because the demon once almost destroyed the village?
unless they know that naruto is involved in the situation where the demon was released purposely in the first place. and this could be achieved if his the son of the 4th (who might actually released the demon in the first place).
but at the same time somehow they still respect the 4th.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:55   Link #39
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

That's just plain bullshit, I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that the 4th is the father of Jiraiya thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret was that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto!

He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage, that's fullproof!
Old 2004-06-27, 15:55   Link #40
lotusvale

Quote:
Yeah but what im saying is why didnt he take naruto with him, then form the group, then unlock the power. Why leave Naruto there and go OH WOOPS i forgot i needed him to unlock the Kyuubi, hey Itachi could you go get him, my bad.
Yea... I think like the 4th being on of the respected man at the time, he seemed to want people to think he released the demon accidently, and if he would have taken off with Naruto, the people will know for sure that he was the real bad guy.
Something like that probably.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
That's just plain bullshit, I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that the 4th is the father of Jiraiya thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret was that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto!

He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage, that's fullproof!
oh wow... this is also an interesting fact.

Yea Naruto at least should be part of the 4th family (either son or grandson).
but the fact that the Tsunade being the mother of Jiraiya is questionable.
in the series, i think it was 80 something, Jiraiya mentioned that he and Tsunade are in fact the same age. and supposedly from the series we've seen so far, these 3 are the students of the 3rd.
So I guess we'll have to think about this more.
Closed Thread