Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-07-06, 05:09   Link #361
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
you say that because it is the mystry, taht we do not know about him. if it was the other way around most likely you would say the same thing about Ichigo as he is the child of a Shinigami and whatever his mother is.
If Ichigo's Dad acts and fights the same way Ichigo does then I would, otherwise wouldn't happen.

.. And I just spoke out of my butt on my last post, any questions?
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 06:25   Link #362
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
.. And I just spoke out of my butt on my last post, any questions?
out of my butt????
Old 2009-07-06, 07:57   Link #363
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
out of my butt????
To simplify for you, I spoke just whatever's on my mind with no reason, no arguments, no nothing, and most importantly no sense at all. There
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 11:15   Link #364
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Well, many people (including me) were pissed off by Hitsugaya showing another technique (even Byakuya has only two of them), and it turns out (from 364 chapter) that he didn't need it. He could basicly trap Halibeli with his bilions of icy years prison and she would get free anyway...

In this chapter we also see that WonderWise realeses Halibeli from ice and Barragan from somke (WTF?!)
This makes it hard to tell if Halibeli herself was strong enought to free herself from ice that did no damage to her. It also could mean that Stark is at least twice as strong as lower espada (Barragan didn't do much except smell of death, but he couldn't catch Omaeda). Stark took on stronger captain and while they weren't using their bankai (because of their stupidy) he still could crash them without giving them a chance to say "My bankai is too awesome for you to see..."
Old 2009-07-07, 10:35   Link #365
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
(Barragan didn't do much except smell of death, but he couldn't catch Omaeda)
Ehm he just toyed with him, when he got bored and was ready to kill him Soifon stepped in - how is that being unable to catch Omaeda?
Old 2009-07-08, 05:09   Link #366
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Ehm he just toyed with him, when he got bored and was ready to kill him Soifon stepped in - how is that being unable to catch Omaeda?
If there are over two panels of him trying to catch up this mean that in the anime they can make him run for two episodes Oo'
Old 2009-07-08, 05:41   Link #367
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Well, many people (including me) were pissed off by Hitsugaya showing another technique (even Byakuya has only two of them), and it turns out (from 364 chapter) that he didn't need it. He could basicly trap Halibeli with his bilions of icy years prison and she would get free anyway...

In this chapter we also see that WonderWise realeses Halibeli from ice and Barragan from somke (WTF?!)
This makes it hard to tell if Halibeli herself was strong enought to free herself from ice that did no damage to her. It also could mean that Stark is at least twice as strong as lower espada (Barragan didn't do much except smell of death, but he couldn't catch Omaeda). Stark took on stronger captain and while they weren't using their bankai (because of their stupidy) he still could crash them without giving them a chance to say "My bankai is too awesome for you to see..."

Well, what makes bankais and shikais interesting is the kind of moves they have, I personally wouldn't mind seeing hitsugaya or any other character for that matter "pulls out" new moves every now and then.

What's wrong with Barragan surviving the blast with smoke covering him? he just got out of a blast you know. There were already signs that both Halibel and old fart are going to survive their respective fights anyway, so I don't really mind how kubo goes about "making" them live.

I definitely agree with your last point, shunsui and ukitake knew that they were facing the no.1 espada, and yet they decide to take things easy when they might have been able to finish off stark if they'd gone bankai from the start.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:30   Link #368
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
Well, what makes bankais and shikais interesting is the kind of moves they have, I personally wouldn't mind seeing hitsugaya or any other character for that matter "pulls out" new moves every now and then.

What's wrong with Barragan surviving the blast with smoke covering him? he just got out of a blast you know. There were already signs that both Halibel and old fart are going to survive their respective fights anyway, so I don't really mind how kubo goes about "making" them live.

I definitely agree with your last point, shunsui and ukitake knew that they were facing the no.1 espada, and yet they decide to take things easy when they might have been able to finish off stark if they'd gone bankai from the start.
Well Byakuya so far was the best at this game - first he tries to use his fastest attack, when this fails he uses shikai, then he goes bankai if that dosn't work. Pretty quick and effective and when bankai normally is not allowed this means something.
Old 2009-07-09, 12:35   Link #369
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

The number of good guys far out-ways the bad...
The imbalance of power levels...
Plot holes... nonsensical power-ups (and sometimes nonsensical power-ups with cheesy ass explanations)...

Quote:

Hitsugaya and Soifon shouldn't have been able to match their strength anyway...
If those 2 were strong enough to beat 2 of the top 3 Espada's that would've straight BS!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 19:20   Link #370
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i'm just wondering if anyone knows what number Bleach comes in on ratings for the last couple of weeks.

for the last couple of weeks OP and naruto should be distroying bleach. and maybe even a couple of the other mangas should be winning. compaird to the last couple of chapters, some of the other jump mangas have been way better.

and now that i have read the spoiler for this weeks chapter, it's still not as good as the other two. Kubo's just milking the characters.
Old 2009-08-19, 19:45   Link #371
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ No, he is milking his fans. And has been doing it for years now. And the fans don't really care. If they cared, they wouldn't watch/read it anymore. So, there's no problem.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 19:50   Link #372
Gaaraofthedesert93
One winged angel of death

Send a message via Yahoo to Gaaraofthedesert93
nothing went wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaaraofthedesert93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 20:06   Link #373
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

the first SS arc was great as it was exiting, but now it is just drag and drag without defining some things.
Old 2009-08-20, 00:54   Link #374
RDF2050
Superidol

The manga have just turn so boring i want to switch back to HM.
Old 2009-08-20, 02:07   Link #375
roriconfan
Banned

The problem in general is that Kubo only wrote the story up until SS arc. After that he just draws as he goes on. In random that is. And the plot has goten much slower because he doesn't know what to do next and takes it slow just to see the reactions of the fans first. Plus, he stoped caring about his own work. It's just about the money so quality went bb.
Old 2009-08-20, 04:27   Link #376
Aqua Knight

If I was him, I would do the same. Come on, he needs money.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 04:35   Link #377
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
If I was him, I would do the same. Come on, he needs money.
lol. Everyone needs money...
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 06:27   Link #378
roriconfan
Banned

Yet money needs noone. It's a one-sided situation.
Yet, fans and idols do need one another. They don't exist by themselves (fans without an idol, an idol witout fans). So, stop caring only about those pieces of paper.
Old 2009-08-20, 13:33   Link #379
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

The manga was written by Kubo he should let Oh Great! write it and he can just illustrate it, actually Oh Great! is better at illustrations.

Seriously does Kubo actually think before he does thing he should check up on forums more often just to see how much people dislike a lot of what he's done and get real feedback from people other than the fangirls who will be happy as long as they see more Ichigo/Hitsu

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 14:34   Link #380
Rukia_Blue
♥ Future Film Director

Hey seeing Hitsu isn't that bad
Rukia_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote