AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-12, 15:28   Link #1
Hoshigaki Kisame

Naruto RPG

[link removed] Join! You can take a anime caracter from the anime and go on field trips. Join now when it's many Anime caracter availbe or make your own caracter, and show ous you way og a ninja! Post your profle first before role playing, JOIN NOW

From Hoshigaki Kisame.
Hoshigaki Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 15:32   Link #2
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

sounds cool! Im gonna check it out right away!
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 15:38   Link #3
Hoshigaki Kisame

Yeah, join=) You can be your own favorite caracter. We are right now need of 10 teams and after they have all did 8 D rank Missions we will start with the exam. If you gonna be a Jounin you must have permission first or Anbu and to be a missing nin. Join!
Old 2004-07-12, 15:41   Link #4
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

wow that sounds complicated.... okay I'll do it. my name is kabuto and... I am looking for the link to play the game right now....
Old 2004-07-12, 15:50   Link #5
Hoshigaki Kisame

Link to the game? You seems to be new at role playing but I will help ya, Post your profile on the caracter you want to be. If you want to be Kabuto post his profile on Character Info then Caracter profile check caracter profile rules first. And copy that and fill it all out=) then will a admin aprrove you and you can go and rp =) (me not admin :'( )
Old 2004-07-12, 15:51   Link #6
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshigaki Kisame
Link to the game? You seems to be new at role playing but I will help ya, Post your profile on the caracter you want to be. If you want to be Kabuto post his profile on Character Info then Caracter profile check caracter profile rules first. And copy that and fill it all out=) then will a admin aprrove you and you can go and rp =) (me not admin :'( )
aaah ok IC, but next time you should tell me this by private message, like I did. this is causing this thread to become a discussion between the two of us. You seems to be new at forums.
Old 2004-07-12, 16:00   Link #7
Hoshigaki Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
aaah ok IC, but next time you should tell me this by private message, like I did. this is causing this thread to become a discussion between the two of us. You seems to be new at forums.
Now I'm only talking to you right? I joined only because I could tell all guys on this forum about that forum, lol=) I'm the newest member.
Old 2004-07-12, 17:40   Link #8
Hoshigaki Kisame

C'mon peaple check it out! It's really fun, we need Gaara, Kankuro, leaf ninjas, jounins. We need pretty much more members=)
Old 2004-07-12, 20:37   Link #9
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

i like the sound of that.. ill try hinata.. hehehe..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 03:01   Link #10
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Hmmz I quit because it is WAY to annoying! so much work... I have to fill in all this stuff about Kabuto I don't know at all, like his dreams for the future (¿?¿) and his nickname (???)... maybe I'm not that worthy being a kabuto_maniac :/ well anyway: I stopped it because I thought it was way to annoying. didn't even manage to get to the game.
Old 2004-07-13, 05:25   Link #11
Hoshigaki Kisame

Quote:
Hmmz I quit because it is WAY to annoying! so much work... I have to fill in all this stuff about Kabuto I don't know at all, like his dreams for the future (¿?¿) and his nickname (???)... maybe I'm not that worthy being a kabuto_maniac :/ well anyway: I stopped it because I thought it was way to annoying. didn't even manage to get to the game.
Is nickname and dreams for the future could you just check out www.leafninja.com. It's a great site to see bio on to the character, well to bad you won't join
Old 2004-07-13, 08:19   Link #12
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

Quote:
It's really not that much work at all. I joined yesterday since it sounded like fun, and I think it will be good once more people join. Making a character takes a little bit of time, but you can make a genin and shorten the process a lot.

That personality stuff is optional, and really only important for original characters. Anyone who joins will undoubtedly already know about the ambitions of the characters in the series.
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 08:30   Link #13
Hoshigaki Kisame

I know a other Naruto RP there it's over 40 member and it's happening more there http://kagemaru.conforums.com/ It's fun to=) Join there to!
Old 2004-07-13, 09:46   Link #14
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sorry, I can't let you advertise your site here. This forum is not meant for advertising your own site so please don't do so anymore.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote