AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-07-13, 09:58   Link #1
Xale

Exclamation HElp HELP HELP PLZ AUDIO PROB

Ok I have just started watching anime bit-torrents. At first the video was not working, then I downloaded ffdshow like it said of the guide thing. From there I watched like 10 episodes of Airmaster (good anime by the way), I was about to watch another one and I started it up. I am using core media player. Anyway, it came up and was playing the video fine, but the audio wasn't coming at all. So i tried episode 16 of airmaster which i downloaded in a dif batch of episodes, same result. Then I started Kikou sennyo Rouran, and I still got the same result. From there I unistalled ffdshow, as it is my only codec thing in my programs, then i installed it again and it still isn't working... does anyone know wat is wrong.... I HAVE to watch the rest of Air Master.

Thank you
Xale

Last edited by Xale; 2004-07-13 at 11:41. Reason: Helping to grab ppl to come
Old 2004-07-13, 14:53   Link #2
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xale
Anyway, it came up and was playing the video fine, but the audio wasn't coming at all. So i tried episode 16 of airmaster which i downloaded in a dif batch of episodes, same result.

From there I unistalled ffdshow, as it is my only codec thing in my programs, then i installed it again and it still isn't working...
First off, ffdshow has nothing to do with the audio stream on an .avi file. It only processes the video. I'll assume you are getting the versions off Animesuki.

Since we can assume you already have an MP3 decoder, Ill move on to the next most used one.

Download and install AC3Filter from sourceforge.net:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/a...b.exe?download

This is a pretty straight forward operation, just download, double click, and follow the installation wizard.

If this still doesnt work, download and install the GSpot Codec Inforamation Appliance from its homepage:
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html

Once it is installed, run the program. Select "Open" from the File Menu, and open the file you are having trouble with. After a few seconds the program will tell you what kind of audio stream is included and tell you if you have any compatible codecs. Here's a picture:

If you need any more help, just tell me what kind of Steam is located in the "Codec" box highlighted above.
Old 2004-07-14, 06:02   Link #3
Xale

Ok, thanks for that, but sorry to say it... I sorta made you type that all for nothing... I forgot to do the one thing that was obvious... I forgot to Restart Sorry about that... thanks anyway... but it does work now and now i can finish air master... thanks anyway... sorry
Old 2004-07-14, 07:16   Link #4
aliensquare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xale
Ok, thanks for that, but sorry to say it... I sorta made you type that all for nothing... I forgot to do the one thing that was obvious... I forgot to Restart Sorry about that... thanks anyway... but it does work now and now i can finish air master... thanks anyway... sorry
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!