Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-28, 23:15   Link #201
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
maybe those innos during the epilouge were let see neutral, some of ribs' followers, new version, etc really maybe 00 moive might more explain about the innos.
Ribbons' followers, no. All of Ribbons' Innovade followers were destroyed, disbarring any from 00I. The other ideas are possibilities, however.
Old 2009-08-28, 23:45   Link #202
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Ribbons' followers, no. All of Ribbons' Innovade followers were destroyed, disbarring any from 00I. The other ideas are possibilities, however.
who knows, maybe innovades don't die and their conciousness is placed inside Veda when their bodies are killed. Ribbons found a way to exploit that to make it so he could never die, but with Tieria in charge he can keep Ribbons and those loyal to him inactive effectively making them dead. Meaning maybe Anew could be brought back which is why she wasn't dead in the chibi film.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 23:48   Link #203
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
who knows, maybe innovades don't die and their conciousness is placed inside Veda when their bodies are killed. Ribbons found a way to exploit that to make it so he could never die, but with Tieria in charge he can keep Ribbons and those loyal to him inactive effectively making them dead. Meaning maybe Anew could be brought back which is why she wasn't dead in the chibi film.
I'm aware of this. It is entirely possible at this point. I don't see any of Ribbons' Innovades except for possibly Anew and Regene playing any kind of role in the movie.
Old 2009-08-28, 23:49   Link #204
cyberdemon

Quote:
I'm aware of this. It is entirely possible at this point. I don't see any of Ribbons' Innovades except for possibly Anew and Regene playing any kind of role in the movie.
yeah since they seem the least loyal to ribbons out of all of them so Tieria might go easy on them. it also make sense if you think about it to do that with innovade consciousnesses since if something happened to one and instead of making a new one, they can revive old ones to make use of all the experiences that they had for the sake of the plan rather than making new ones and starting from scratch.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 01:51   Link #205
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
well tell to ribs' back up-copies of himself & clones inno missiles of bri-div really any changes have few "sleepers" inno followers hidden till active for ribs' orders???

besides anew was a "sleeper" inno & yet ribs can control any inno.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 01:53   Link #206
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well tell to ribs' back up-copies of himself & clones inno missiles of bri-div really any changes have few "sleepers" inno followers hidden till active for ribs' orders???

besides anew was a "sleeper" inno & yet ribs can control any inno.
Ribbons, however, cannot do anything anymore. It was confirmed that his current physical body was destroyed when the Exia R2 destroyed the 0 Gundam, and that Ribbons' consciousness is inside VEDA and being watched over by Tieria so he can't do anything. Ribbons, for all intents and purposes, is a non-threat now.
Old 2009-08-29, 02:42   Link #207
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Ribbons, for all intents and purposes, is a non-threat now.
That's quite a bold statement. Would you be willing to put your money where your mouth is?

EDIT 1: Still no response?

Last edited by Double 120%; 2009-08-29 at 02:56.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:08   Link #208
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Pardon the double post ladies and gentlemen of Animesuki, but I am Double 120% afterall (pun in intended). However, I shan't make a habit of it. Now onto business.

Quote:
Ribbons, for all intents and purposes, is a non-threat now.
Rising Dragon. That is quite a bold proclamation. And I for one am interested in seeing you back up your words. So I challenge you to bet. All the users of Animesuki shall be my witness.

The wager:

-If Ribbons makes NO appearance what-so-ever (body, mind, soul voice, etc) in the upcoming 00 movie, then I will never post on the Animesuki forum again.

BUT

-If Ribbons does make an appearance (body, mind, soul voice, etc) in the movie, then you good sir must never post on Animesuki ever again.

Now that I've lay my chips on the table. What do you say......Rising Dragon?
Old 2009-08-29, 03:20   Link #209
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I say you must have some serious issues if you feel the need to challenge every single person about every single statement they make every time they post something.
Old 2009-08-29, 03:26   Link #210
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
That's quite unreasonable challenge. I don't think anyone has to take that. This is 4rum and anyone has a chance to express their idea. We take idea from each other and disscuss and exchange information, so don't put some childish-like game over this.
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:33   Link #211
phufool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Pardon the double post ladies and gentlemen of Animesuki, but I am Double 120% afterall (pun in intended). However, I shan't make a habit of it. Now onto business.

Rising Dragon. That is quite a bold proclamation. And I for one am interested in seeing you back up your words. So I challenge you to bet. All the users of Animesuki shall be my witness.

The wager:

-If Ribbons makes NO appearance what-so-ever (body, mind, soul voice, etc) in the upcoming 00 movie, then I will never post on the Animesuki forum again.

BUT

-If Ribbons does make an appearance (body, mind, soul voice, etc) in the movie, then you good sir must never post on Animesuki ever again.

Now that I've lay my chips on the table. What do you say......Rising Dragon?
What does him saying that Ribbons is no longer a threat have to do with him making no appearance in the movie?... He could still be in the movie but not a threat to Celestial Being -.-
Lame bet in many ways lol

As for my expectations on the movie, I hope they bring up a new villain with an army of extra terrestrial beings to fight against Celestial Being. Hopefully Humans + Innovades/Innovators will team up and beat the crap or end up negotiating with them for peace
phufool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:33   Link #212
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

i personally don't want to see ribbons again lol if he didn't die then that epic scene with exia r2 would of been for nothing. I am sure tieria would have counter measures inplace to stop ribbons from comeing back after all tieria is a hell of a resourceful guy.Maybe ribbons might be mentioned abit since he is o gundams meister and was the one who was suppose to originally lead humanity but i don't think he will be comeing back but i an't a 100% sure of that so plz don't make any kind of bet with me lol
Old 2009-08-29, 03:37   Link #213
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
I say you must have some serious issues if you feel the need to challenge every single person about every single statement they make every time they post something.
If you look at my post history it's quite clear that I'm not in the business of ... as you say... "((challenging)) every single person about every single statement they make every time they post something." Quite the contrary I believe.

But if you're not daring enough to take the friendly wager, then all you need to do is say so ol'chap. None of this usual fretting about as you do.

Last edited by Double 120%; 2009-08-29 at 04:11.
Old 2009-08-29, 03:39   Link #214
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Heh, we should all make bets on who the antagonist(s) will be.

Winner gets bragging rights, or a title that says "The one who had foreseen the coming conflict".

I don't know...I'm bored.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:41   Link #215
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post

Winner gets bragging rights, or a title that says "The one who had foreseen the coming conflict".

I don't know...I'm bored.
i am up for that lol i am going to say aliens and man i hope it will be aliens if not i would look like a idiot
Old 2009-08-29, 03:43   Link #216
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
Maybe the movie will have something to do with the OOF and OOI? Somehow I don't like the idea of alien from nowhere or some kind of Terminator like, but I'm ooking forward to see how Bandai will satisfy us
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:44   Link #217
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post

Winner gets bragging rights?
Good fellow! Now you're into the spirit of things. But without something more on the line than just bragging rights, the wager sags towards forgetful and uninteresting.

One must always have something that carries weight and is consequential in the future as the stakes.

Perhaps you would be interested in taking up Rising Dragon's place in my wager? After seeing his response post, I don't think he's the plucky type to accept.
Old 2009-08-29, 03:46   Link #218
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlans89 View Post
Maybe the movie will have something to do with the OOF and OOI? Somehow I don't like the idea of alien from nowhere or some kind of Terminator like, but I'm ooking forward to see how Bandai will satisfy us
You mean Mizushima. Bandai makes the merchandise.

EDIT: I don't really like the idea of Rising Dragon never posting again. He's a swell board member. Be shame to have him leave.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2009-08-29 at 03:57.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 03:59   Link #219
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlans89 View Post
i can understand that and for some reason i really love that idea, Just imagine it alien meisters vs the gundam miesters. I am alittle sick of innovades i would pefer if the bad guys were normal humans or aliens rather then another one of aeolias creations.
Old 2009-08-29, 05:02   Link #220
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Hmm guys............................. this is just Expectations and Speculation thread there are no need to take things a little bit too seriously isn't it

I had fun reading almost all the post here so I prefer for people not doing that kind of bet
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie