AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-31, 03:56   Link #441
ptoss1
Banned

I don't mean to be a fanboy, but

if Yin died at the beginning of the series...that would suck

Kirihara is like...25-30 years old
Hei is like...23
Yin is...a teen
Old 2009-08-31, 03:59   Link #442
ptoss1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosenjuku View Post
and also i seriously doubt suou becoming a love interest, she is just to young for him, if even yin was somewhat strange being 17, now 19 suposedly though, hei now must be between 22 and 25.. on other matter also you can take as hint the first scan with suou, hei has fearsome contractor eyes, and she has that badass sniper rifle; well, after all, all we can do right now is guess, whatever I dont want any of the two to die, (h,y) but it seems that a tragic death and further revenge is perfect to launch the new series.
From the preview, I think the series will launch similar to the first one, without much backstory. The only difference will be the introduction of suou.

Then the story will settle into a slower pace for a couple of episodes, and the viewers get to know suou's friends and such.
Old 2009-08-31, 04:51   Link #443
Sakabatou77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptoss1 View Post
I don't mean to be a fanboy, but

if Yin died at the beginning of the series...that would suck

Kirihara is like...25-30 years old
Hei is like...23
Yin is...a teen

What's age got to do with anything?
Old 2009-08-31, 04:55   Link #444
Sakabatou77

I'm a Misaki/Hei shipper. I see there is something with Hei and Yin, but it's a different love. There's more of a connection between them, like for one, their eating habits. That's my opinion.
Old 2009-08-31, 05:03   Link #445
shosenjuku
shosenjuku

kirihara is 29 now, and according to some data from their japanese wikipedia, yin was 17 at the start of dtb so now she must be close to 20, hei is very secretive but if he was to be suposedly a college student he would have to be about 20 or 21 at the start and now you count. and yes that would suck, just admit it man, being somewhat of a fanboy is not so wrong =), i myself are a bit of one, just dont compare it to the levels that some fangirls can reach doing gross yaoi, and some guys also who spend a lot of their money in kon! shit... i need to sleep jej)
Old 2009-08-31, 10:13   Link #446
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Got another trailer now, pretty much the same as the first but there is a tiny bit of new footage (it looks like one of the new contractors is able to stop bullets, now that's a useful talent!).
Old 2009-08-31, 11:42   Link #447
Renya

wow just found the blu ray release on play asia which is coming out in september 30th.
Preorder price is 384$ >.< so darn expensive
Old 2009-08-31, 12:41   Link #448
ptoss1
Banned

Have any of you noticed that most characters in DtB wear normal clothes. Like normal people, without the anime asian culture thing.

I want Yin in normal clothes. I mean, she's almost 20, and she wears purple.
Old 2009-08-31, 12:47   Link #449
Chase

Quote:
Have any of you noticed that most characters in DtB wear normal clothes. Like normal people, without the anime asian culture thing.

Given Yin's personality traits, she stands out compared to the rest. Stands to reason she should dress like it
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-08-31, 13:16   Link #450
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I wonder if Bai's spirit or something is inside of Yin.
Pretty sure Bai's spirit resides within Hei, a little on the freaky side there but given that almost everyone from the series is a little freaky I can let that pass

Wonder if we'll still see Hei's eating habits
Old 2009-08-31, 13:24   Link #451
ptoss1
Banned

OMG, I've figured it out.

I know how it all fits in now.

Hei is a teacher as a disguise. Suou is a student. Hei teaches at her school. It fits perfectly. That's how we get to see Suou interact with her friends, while making Hei still relevant.
Old 2009-08-31, 14:42   Link #452
shosenjuku
shosenjuku

Yeah, thas somewhat realistic, but i just dont get why people say that he is gonna be a teacher, i mean hei with glasses can be a lot of things
Old 2009-08-31, 14:48   Link #453
shosenjuku
shosenjuku

And also yin; if she survives first episodes) where she would be suposed to be in this environment?she is not that versatile As hei, though we dont know what are the reach of her emotions now)
Old 2009-08-31, 15:10   Link #454
Sakabatou77

Talking

Quote:

I see nothing wrong with the dress. If someone doesn't dress normal is Hei when wearing his black reaper outfit, April in her skimpy clothes, the Contractors showning in clips during the Heavenly War, and Brita wearing nothing.
Old 2009-08-31, 15:14   Link #455
Sakabatou77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Wonder if we'll still see Hei's eating habits
I bet one hundred U.S. dollars we will. It wouldn't be the same without hearing characters say, "You're going to get fat when you hit 30.
Old 2009-08-31, 16:53   Link #456
dear4life
Contractor

Quote:
OMG, I've figured it out.

I know how it all fits in now.

Hei is a teacher as a disguise. Suou is a student. Hei teaches at her school. It fits perfectly. That's how we get to see Suou interact with her friends, while making Hei still relevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shosenjuku View Post
Yeah, thas somewhat realistic, but i just dont get why people say that he is gonna be a teacher, i mean hei with glasses can be a lot of things

Hei was wearing glasses in the manga possing as a student. So he could still pose as a student in the anime. But, I guess we won't know until October since Bones keeps teasing us by only showing him for one second in the trailers.
Old 2009-08-31, 20:07   Link #457
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakabatou77 View Post
I see nothing wrong with the dress. If someone doesn't dress normal is Hei when wearing his black reaper outfit, April in her skimpy clothes, the Contractors showning in clips during the Heavenly War, and Brita wearing nothing.
Yeah, it took me a few episodes in the first season to realize that April was actually WEARING clothes. Couldn't understand why they would show her naked and then censor everything, it made so little sense...
Old 2009-09-01, 13:39   Link #458
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Yeah, it took me a few episodes in the first season to realize that April was actually WEARING clothes. Couldn't understand why they would show her naked and then censor everything, it made so little sense...
They obviously wanted you to buy the uncensored dvd

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-09-01, 15:23   Link #459
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Saw a new commercial at the RNG website. Ending's a bummer though.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-09-01, 15:51   Link #460
Sakabatou77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Saw a new commercial at the RNG website. Ending's a bummer though.
How about giving the web link.
Closed Thread