AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-04, 04:25   Link #121
Chinami

can't wait for sasuke to look naruto in the eye and tell him that 'above all else he hated him the most'
Chinami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 05:12   Link #122
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Actually Sasuke probably did get hugged a lot as a kid, he just got mindfucked by the mass murdering. Itachi might've wanted to prevent war, but he had a REALLY FU*KED up way of doing it, right in front of a little brother like that.
In the flashbacks it looked like he waited for Sasuke to get back to their house then he killed the parents in front of Sasuke. Itachi may seem like a hero to Sasuke now but he should remember everything Itachi did thereafter was entirely his will (mindf*cking him etc...)

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 06:12   Link #123
Rickketik

Is it just me or did Kishimoto pull another plot point out of his ass?
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 06:19   Link #124
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
My assumptions is that if Kishimoto wants to make an explanation of why the demons exist he would originate them from the Rokudou Sennin, and if he divided his own power between the two sides that means he had all the demons in his power. The reason for my assumption is simply that the akatsuki want to make a huge weapon of all the demons combined and also that Nagato was the one who could summon the statue and the summoned statue was kind of similar to Nagato's other summons. Why would Madara think that the demons can be combined into one entity? Simplest answer is because he knows that the Rokudou Sennin had them in one entity, so he assumes that what was once divided into pieces can be reassembled. And what a lucky guy Madara is: the rinnegan emerges again and Madara can use Nagato's power to accomplish his plan.

Also at the time of Madara and Hashirama we see how Madara had the kyuubi while Hashirama the other demons, so the demons were divided between them. Even after Hashirama won his fight against Madara he had only 8 demons, since it was never said that kyuubi was controlled by anyone else than Madara, konoha always referred to kyuubi as a disaster of nature and not as an asset of the village, so it was never used by a village like the other 8 demons were.

Also it seems you assume that Hashirama and Madara were living just after the Rokudou Sennin, but it seems the Rokudou Sennin lived hundreds of years before Madara and Hashirama. So a lot of time passed until the battle of those two, and we don't know who had the demons before these two ninja somehow got them. Their life is a fact as opposed to the legend of Rokudou Sennin, what we know for sure is that Senju and Uchiha were the two strongest clans and that they were killing each other for a lot of time before they made peace.
No i didnt assume that. Afterall both Hashirama and Madara were born in world full of war. At the time there were many ninja clans. Still though i do believe it was not that very long ago. If i would guess i'd say....the Rokudou Sennin was let's say 100-150 years before Madara...

Quote:
Hashirama and Madara had nothing to do with the Rokudou Sennin because they lived many years after. If i remember correctly it was said that Madara and his brother were the first ones to achieve MS, so i assume killing each other was not how Uchiha lived before Madara. Madara didn't turn so evil because of Rokudou Sennin, he became evil because of himself, he can't blame his own actions on anyone else. And he surely was not "highly respected" by his own clan, he was feared by them. He ruled by power over his clan, we can see his ideals didn't change over the time and he made Zabuza and the others of water village kill each other when he was controlling the mizukage. And since he controlled his clan by fear and power he was betrayed by his clan, they chose Hashirama as their leader, they had enough of killing each other.
I agree for one part. The first part is the part i disagree with. I mentioned Hashirama and Madara because both of them were if you would call it that way chosen by fate to lead. One to lead the Senju the other the Uchiha's.
Where both were blessed with strenght i do agree that Hashirama was a charismatic person and gained popularity with it and ofcourse his strenght proved to be enough. Just like Naruto is. He has alot of influence.

But the reason why i mentioned them is that the hatred reached it's peak when his own people and pretty much all the people decided to follow Hashirama instead of Madara. Same as the younger brother and older brother of the Senin.

Quote:
I don't think this will have such a tragic ending, it will be more like DBZ, it ends with Goku going to travel with a young child to train him. The young child was Buu's reincarnation, so who knows, if in the end of the manga someone activates his rinnegan in the middle of a chuuni exam it might be that Naruto as hokage jumps in the arena to fight a genin, then after the fight he leaves the village with the rinnegan child and gives the hokage title to Sasuke
Naruto can't activate the rinnegan since he does not have the rinnegan power, but if there really is something like two parts of the original rinnegan chakra, one being in Naruto and the other in Sasuke, then they may combined it. Again, in DBZ there was fusion of two guys, Sasuke as Vegeta and Naruto as Goku
I like the idea of revival because there's a nice picture of all demon hosts and 6 of them are already dead, KillerBee will also probably die to hype up akatsuki, so it would be nice if we can see the hosts alive.
LoL That would be hilarious indeed. But that's wayyy tooo unlikely. There's no way Naruto would leave either Konoha behind to train the next Rinnegan user.......right??

Quote:
There has to be a final boss that must be killed, and can only be killed by the main character. So who can it be, either Madara or Sasuke. My assumption is that Sasuke is now a villain but in the end he will become a good guy. Again a DBZ example: Sasuke being Vegita is under Madara as Freeza's influence, Goku beats Vegita but does not kill him, Vegita still being evil will slowly realize his stupidity and join Goku's side.

There's even a funny similarity in the two stories:
Freeza kills Vegita's nation and father but Vegita joins Freeza's army and follows his orders, secretly he wants just to use Freeza to accompish his own goals. But he fails and in the end it's Freeza who uses Vegita for his own goals
Madara helps to kill Sasuke's clan and his father but Sasuke joins Madara's army and follows his orders, secrelty he wants just to use Madara to accomplish his own goals. But he fails and in the end it's Madara who uses Sasuke for his own goals
Yes but.... i still doubt that. Either the final boss is going to be Sasuke (unlikely) or... it is going to be (no doubts about it) Orochimaru. That guy was from the start the true meaning of evil...and the only true frightning character in Naruto. You'd think people would completely tremble and wet their pants standing in the presence of Madara or Nagato. But it was only Orochimaru who made even Kakashi get that far. Not even Icha Icha Paradise could accomplish the same feat.
I THINK
Old 2009-09-04, 07:43   Link #125
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So it turns out that monster was a genjutsu. There were ridiculous theories floating around that the monster was the 'negative energy' of the Kyuubi.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 08:13   Link #126
Aqua Knight

Where the hell did that come from? I mean the negative energy. Are fans too crazt to make such statements?How is Sasuke connected with the fox?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 08:38   Link #127
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Where the hell did that come from? I mean the negative energy. Are fans too crazt to make such statements?How is Sasuke connected with the fox?

what negative energy do you mean that monster that was a genjutsu
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 09:02   Link #128
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Am I the only one who felt Kishi just blew a good opportunity.
I really hope I'm speaking too early
But I felt like a link between Naruto and the Founder of the Ninja World who have been perfect through the lineage of his mother, Kushina Uzumaki.
Being as though she came from the Whirlpool Country, and the County is big mystery. Ever since introduced I felt like there was a link between the Whirlpool County and the Rinnegan, since a whirlpool and spiral kind of resembles each other.
But instead of making Naruto's mother relevant, he establishes the link through the First Hokage saying he has inherited his fire.
Now theres a chance of that happening, so like I said before, I hope I'm speaking too early.
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 09:05   Link #129
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Decent chapter this week. We finally heard about Rikodu Sennin and you can bet your ass that he'll appear again before the series is over.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 09:09   Link #130
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Am I the only one who felt Kishi just blew a good opportunity.
I really hope I'm speaking too early
But I felt like a link between Naruto and the Founder of the Ninja World who have been perfect through the lineage of his mother, Kushina Uzumaki.
Being as though she came from the Whirlpool Country, and the County is big mystery. Ever since introduced I felt like there was a link between the Whirlpool County and the Rinnegan, since a whirlpool and spiral kind of resembles each other.
But instead of making Naruto's mother relevant, he establishes the link through the First Hokage saying he has inherited his fire.
Now theres a chance of that happening, so like I said before, I hope I'm speaking too early.
Well Naruto isn't really related to the Senju clan so it could still happen.
Old 2009-09-04, 09:10   Link #131
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The chapter was nice, I'm always up for another nice part of the story...but why did they have to make it something so casual like the succession to the throne and the brotherly hatred? Was still a good 1 minute...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 09:14   Link #132
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The chapter was nice, I'm always up for another nice part of the story...but why did they have to make it something so casual like the succession to the throne and the brotherly hatred? Was still a good 1 minute...
One minute? Man you read fast.

It took me seven.
Old 2009-09-04, 09:51   Link #133
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

When they say negative energy, I think they meant chakra dark enough to the point that it morphs into a being. (Perhaps copies from the user's emotions.) Perhaps he unconsciously created (will/already) a kyuubi - taken that they exist as chakra. However that demonic hand and face we see before this chapter pretty much gives some convincing speculations.

Though I hardly could call it fair if Sasuke has a kyuubi, Sharingan, and tactical experience vs Naruto who is the least experienced main-character ninja (and a dumbass) with a kyuubi. Probably Sasuke's kyuubi will be a little-ling being born so it is weaker than all kyuubis that existed? XD Already this is going to be more of a fanfic.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:08   Link #134
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
When they say negative energy, I think they meant chakra dark enough to the point that it morphs into a being. (Perhaps copies from the user's emotions.) Perhaps he unconsciously created (will/already) a kyuubi - taken that they exist as chakra. However that demonic hand and face we see before this chapter pretty much gives some convincing speculations.
No seriously, many were speculating that Sasuke got the negative energy of the kyuubi in it's last attack and Naruto got the positive.
Old 2009-09-04, 10:13   Link #135
Scorpian
Banned

Quote:
[center]Am I the only one who felt Kishi just blew a good opportunity.
He didn't blow anything, you're just coming up with crap to complain about that doesn't even make sense. This weeks chapter was excellent in regards to plot development, action, etc. In the midst of all this, people are actually complaining about naruto's mother not being of a super special blood line...

Quote:
His father was already one of the greatest in history, why does the author need to make his mother relevant this way?
Scorpian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:26   Link #136
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
...what a 'twist'...

I'm appalled that the storyline has something like 'they were meant to fight and hate each other' kind of twist. I bet next week we're going to hear Naruto shouting at the top of his lungs that he's going to change fate. Keep on shouting, Naruto, I'm still waiting for you to actually do something. And, no, that fight with an emanciapated Nagato wasn't a fight, it doesn't count (...it reminded me of Blue Beard, the fairytale) . Didn't Nagato have the rinnegan? That must mean he is also a descendant of the Great Sage of Six Paths[is this right?]. So...is Naruto a descendant of the Senju?

I hope he's not.

By the way, where's Sakura? -_- She has no relevance in the story as of now, except for her being a member of Team 7. Honestly, she can go die. And I don't even hate her or anything. D:

I'm apalled, not repelled.

Next week's chapter better be better.
gorgeous moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:56   Link #137
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

The only issue i had with this chapter us that i dont like the whole Rokudou Sennin thing which i hope is some lie or belief of madaras because it just screws with kishi's past sayings like the thing about the sharingan being derived from the byakugan and then theres nagato if the power was split into senju and uchiha where the heck did he come from
Old 2009-09-04, 11:05   Link #138
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous moth View Post
...what a 'twist'...

I'm appalled that the storyline has something like 'they were meant to fight and hate each other' kind of twist. I bet next week we're going to hear Naruto shouting at the top of his lungs that he's going to change fate. Keep on shouting, Naruto, I'm still waiting for you to actually do something.
It was already foreshadowed, you know.
You seriously didn't see it coming after Pakkuns comments on Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the Valley of the End?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
The only issue i had with this chapter us that i dont like the whole Rokudou Sennin thing which i hope is some lie or belief of madaras because it just screws with kishi's past sayings like the thing about the sharingan being derived from the byakugan and then theres nagato if the power was split into senju and uchiha where the heck did he come from
Kishimoto never said it. The characters did. And they can be wrong you know.
Old 2009-09-04, 11:12   Link #139
SeanQ

No...Jugo is still alive...
I really hope Raikage forces Sasuke to retreat...I know Sasuke won't die...but I don't want the Raikage to lose...so best outcome is Sasuke gets smart and runs =)
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:02.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 11:31   Link #140
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak
It was already foreshadowed, you know.
You seriously didn't see it coming after Pakkuns comments on Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the Valley of the End?
EVERYONE saw it coming. What I didn't like was that it got more complicated with the blood ties and the curse and the like. I feel like I'm reading some bloody soap opera.

...I guess I just liked it better when Naruto was just the son of Yondaime (-____-)
gorgeous moth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion