Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-07, 11:01   Link #161
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Its all right, I would just rather be watching the FKT fights and Ichigo vs Ulquiorra. It would also help if they focused more on characters I actually cared about, Renji's kind of a pointless character. I would rather be watching Kira, Hisagi, and Momo but we are going to have to sit through 2-3 more pointless Renji episodes consisting of everyone telling Renji they hate him and that he's weak.
I support the more Momo statement. Momo <3
Old 2009-09-07, 11:04   Link #162
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I support the more Momo statement. Momo <3
Don't really care for Momo myself, but Tobiume is my favorite spirit in this arc so far.
Old 2009-09-07, 11:41   Link #163
wizy53

I think that, that zanpakto guy who is realsing all off the zanpakto's doesnt really extract the zanpakto from the shinigami, but insteand makes a copy of them giving them evil instints and hides the true zanpakto deep within the soul. And i think tht guys special power is somthing to do with the reflections.
Old 2009-09-07, 13:13   Link #164
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Tbh I actually liked Renji in this episode. His case of Can't Catch Up is actually shown to have a psychological effect on him. If only they could make his resolve a little bit more convincing...
Old 2009-09-07, 13:14   Link #165
darksphinx

one person who was a captain who does not have a zanpakto right now yoduichi, why not muramasa as the zanpakto
Old 2009-09-07, 13:50   Link #166
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Because she's still alive...
Old 2009-09-07, 13:59   Link #167
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Because she's still alive...
She can probably fake deaths.
Old 2009-09-08, 05:27   Link #168
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
She can probably fake deaths.
Fake her death to her own zanpaktou? I seriously doubt that Muramasa would be stupid enough not to check her to see if she was really dead if he was her zanpaktou.
Actually going over the zanpaktou, I realized a couple things. Renji is the only character in Bleach I can think of with a zanpaktou spirit that is the other gender than that of the weilder. I forget though whether Kezeshimi is female or not though. Renji is the only guy I think to have a girl zankpaktou with two different materialized human forms that replaced his monkey looking zanpaktou spirit. If they were supposed to be the zanpakto's materialized form, why did they show up and not the monkey? Everyone else got their rightful form of their zanpaktou to show(I think). At least I know Mayuri's, Sajin's and Ichigo's showed up correctly. I don't think that Zabimaru was just shown like that because of an omake, probaly more like comic relief with the arguments between Zabimaru and Zabimaru....Wait, now I'm confused how a Zanpaktou can argue with itself The world doesn't make sense anymore!!

Overall, the episode was....okay. Hichgo kicks butt like usual. He just got caught off guard because he didn't know what Muramasa's powers could do or originated from. Though I can see why Ichigo saved Hichgo, it's still a wonder that you would willingly save the very thing trying to destroy you it's kinda ironic. I guess the whole 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' quote comes into play here. Too bad it won't stay like that after Muramasa's gone .One thing that did amaze me was Hichgo's refusal basically. I think Hichigo talks big to Ichigo but I think somewhere deep deep deep deep very deep down he cares about Ichigo, though that's probaly not the truth. Hichigo is too wicked and badass to ever care about anyone other than himself and that is just AWESOME!!!

A thought just occured to me as I'm writing. Muramasa's power has something to do with opposites and negative space. Come to think of it, if he had used his power on Ichigo instead of Zangetsu, he would've brung Hichigo out of Ichigo and not Zangetsu. That would've kicked more ass, although everyone in SS would've died . I think he tryed to materialize Hichigo to the real world but failed because he powers are meant to separate the good and evil parts of a being to do it and although Hichgo does have some good qualities he is supposed to be almost pure evil being and complete opposite of Ichigo the inner hollow he is always described as so it makes Muramasa's direct abilities not work fundamentally against him. You can't separate what's already separated.

As for the reason Zangetsu can be separate from Ichigo and Hichgo is because Zangetsu is Ichigo's power as Hichigo is Ichigo's opposite personality. Zangetsu and Hichigo are both Ichigo and also a part of him. Hichigo is both Ichgo's power(hollow power but is also shinigami power) and his opposite psersonality and being while Zangetsu is Ichigo's shinigami power as well as Hichigo but doesn't give hollow powers and has his own unique personality apart from Ichigo's and Hichigo's. If both Hichigo and Zangetsu was gone from Ichigo, he wouldn't even be a shinigami anymore and would be a regular soul or human in soul society.

Last edited by Chaos Zangetsu; 2009-09-08 at 06:03.
Old 2009-09-17, 20:39   Link #169
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The best parts for this episode are when Hichigo is around, wildly kicking butt everywhere.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread