Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-09-13, 12:23   Link #1821
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Got a question:
Can someone please tell me what "Benihime" means in english? I know "hime" means something like princess, but I have no clue about the "Beni"-part.
Old 2009-09-13, 12:58   Link #1822
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Got a question:
Can someone please tell me what "Benihime" means in english? I know "hime" means something like princess, but I have no clue about the "Beni"-part.
wiki says Crimson Princess.
Old 2009-09-13, 14:03   Link #1823
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Just to clarify... Soifon didn't show any signs of hate toward Urahara in SS, right?(not a manga spoiler either way btw, she clearly hates him in the Bount arc)
Actually she always hated him. In Pendulum arc he clearly didn't have her trust.
But I'm sure that if she will get a chance to kick him once or twice, she'll get over it
Old 2009-09-13, 14:37   Link #1824
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Still makes me think that he is way too powerful in comparison to all others there.
Not me. Others pwned Espada with their Bankai's and Ikkaku could only draw with a meesly fraccion.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 14:42   Link #1825
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Not me. Others pwned Espada with their Bankai's and Ikkaku could only draw with a meesly fraccion.
Draw? That guy is dead!
Donn't forget that other had a suprise thingy on their side. Renji said that if he had limit released from the begining, he would lose.
Old 2009-09-13, 14:43   Link #1826
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Renji's a joke. He doesn't count. He's an anomaly. Like Ichigo. Except his works in the opposite way.
Old 2009-09-13, 15:51   Link #1827
kitten320

Quote:
Renji's a joke. He doesn't count. He's an anomaly. Like Ichigo. Except his works in the opposite way.
Ikkaku also is better than Matsumoto.

And Hitsugaya... well he is a captain so he is tronger than Ikkaku. But still I would expect his 20% be better than that.

If Ikkaku will train some more and will change his attitude, he can be next captain easily.
Old 2009-09-13, 17:02   Link #1828
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually she always hated him. In Pendulum arc he clearly didn't have her trust.
But I'm sure that if she will get a chance to kick him once or twice, she'll get over it
what about after the reveal where she found out that all of what she interpreted as lazy was actually him doing his job?

also, upon looking back, none of that actually happened in the manga. her only manga line during that arc was "Yoruichi-sama!" Take from that what you will.
Old 2009-09-13, 17:06   Link #1829
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
what about after the reveal where she found out that all of what she interpreted as lazy was actually him doing his job?

also, upon looking back, none of that actually happened in the manga. her only manga line during that arc was "Yoruichi-sama!" Take from that what you will.
Still didn't trust him much when he wanted to visit the Maggot nest.

Just shows that she didn't really trust him.

Besides in SS arc there wasn't really a reason for her to show her hate towards him since he wasn't there
Anyway her hate definetly is because of Yoruichi leaving with him since like this Yoruichi became an outcest and she also was left behind. Probably no one told her the details about the vizard case.

But if she will know the truth and will get at least one hit n him, all anger and hate will be forgotten
Old 2009-09-14, 23:16   Link #1830
fincher

In which episode did Ichigo go to a hairdresser or talk about his hair?

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm working in an anime TV channel doing some research on Bleach. Just wonder if anyone can tell me in which episode of the anime did Ichigo make references to his hair (like going to hairdresser/getting in conversation with other characters about his hair style)?

thanks for your help
fincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 23:17   Link #1831
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
wiki says Crimson Princess.
Oh, ok thanks.
Old 2009-09-15, 01:57   Link #1832
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fincher View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm working in an anime TV channel doing some research on Bleach. Just wonder if anyone can tell me in which episode of the anime did Ichigo make references to his hair (like going to hairdresser/getting in conversation with other characters about his hair style)?

thanks for your help
ichigo not dying his hair is very briefly mentioned a couple times in episode 4.
not sure if it is every brought up again.
Old 2009-09-21, 04:05   Link #1833
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think I remember at some point when Ichigo and the rest were looking at their grades on the board and Ichigo said something about having to work harder because he's ginger.

Hey does anyone know how long these fillers will last btw?

Last edited by Haak; 2009-09-21 at 13:55.
Old 2009-09-22, 05:49   Link #1834
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Rumour has it they will last a year, I'd estimate half as much...no official number though.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 07:20   Link #1835
Hov

I'm guessing they will try and drag it to the end of this year
Hov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 09:16   Link #1836
neshru

Quote:
Hey does anyone know how long these fillers will last btw?
We don't know right now. However, the new OP that airs in october will give us an indication about how long the filler arc will last:
If the OP is all about this filler arc, then we will most likely have another full season of filler (26 episodes);
If the OP has some random scenes that could belong to any arc other than stuff from the filler arc, then there's the chance that this arc will go on for just another 13 episodes. If that were to be the case, the OP would be altered mid-season, with the stuff from the filler arc replaced with stuff from the canon arc.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 09:47   Link #1837
Aqua Knight

No news on new OP then?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 10:06   Link #1838
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
We don't know right now. However, the new OP that airs in october will give us an indication about how long the filler arc will last:
If the OP is all about this filler arc, then we will most likely have another full season of filler (26 episodes);
If the OP has some random scenes that could belong to any arc other than stuff from the filler arc, then there's the chance that this arc will go on for just another 13 episodes. If that were to be the case, the OP would be altered mid-season, with the stuff from the filler arc replaced with stuff from the canon arc.
Oh! the new opening is coming? Good^^ Hope that will be something more suiting than the last one... By the way will it be out in the begining of october or the middle?
Old 2009-09-22, 10:34   Link #1839
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I would expect it mid-october, that way the current arc will have reached a pivotal plot point to advance to the next stage so that there is actually meaningful material for a new OP.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 10:50   Link #1840
Aqua Knight

Actually new OP came on episode 215, so OP change every 25 episodes, thus 240+1-3 ep is the point where it should change, but we had a new ED so why would we change it so fast too, unless it stays and OP changes...
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a