Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-09-16, 00:19   Link #741
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
And I'm shameful cause really, Marianne is the worthless bitch ever :'P But this pic of Lelouch groping her was smocking hot.
I'll say this.

That pic was sexy as all hell. And I've never been uh pulled in by a ship just because of art between two characters but hot damn, the smexiness oozed out the picture.

So yeah I'm with you. Army of Two closeted ashamed but intrigued.
Old 2009-09-16, 08:27   Link #742
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
Lelouch had a pretty huge share of problems too,let us not forget. And he was quite popular with the ladies throughout the series.
The only thing is that Suzaku has serious self loathing problems he would have to get over. he was pretty close too...until Euphie died. Then it was like 3 HUGE steps backward.
Lol, as far as I can think of...he was popular simply cause he had this Persona in his usual life and girls can't see past that to his real self. Plus, if I remember correctly, Lelouch gets a crapload of dates only when SAYOKO disguised herself as Lelouch.

Yeaahhh, with all that self-loathing, would be hard to love anyone. It was more of a freefall in the opposite direction rather than 3 HUGE steps backward.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 13:29   Link #743
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I... I like that comparison, lolipopo. o_o

I kind of want to apply it to Lelouch/Euphy, too, because halfsiblings = halfsiblings, but... it doesn't have a similar love/hate/obsession relationship, really.

ogawd maybe Lelouch/Cornelia. Kind of. XD
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 13:36   Link #744
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I... I like that comparison, lolipopo. o_o

I kind of want to apply it to Lelouch/Euphy, too, because halfsiblings = halfsiblings, but... it doesn't have a similar love/hate/obsession relationship, really.

ogawd maybe Lelouch/Cornelia. Kind of. XD

Ahaha ! I new a madshipper like you may understand !
I firstly thought about Euphie/Lulu but yeah, problem is, it's far from the Arthur/Morgana dynamic.
And the problem with Cornelia/Lelouch...well...there is no love :P

Now, Lelouch/Marianne is faar from the Arthur/Morgana epicness (yeah cause she was his OTL and that's it. ) but when it comes to sexiness...

...I just thought of Euphie as Guinevere now. Darn it works...the affair with the best friend...

YVJ : Might we consider, since we are two ashamed Kalulu shipper turning on the dark side, of including Kallen in this storm of sexiness ? The whole "mama is gonna teach to her son and his Gf, the things of life" might make us less...ashamed :P

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 19:44   Link #745
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Okay my poor brain is still clouded by my past days full of exams but this just gave me an idea.
Not about Lelouch/Anya but about Lelouch/Marianne.

...Don't run away people, listen to the end !

I was thinking, a while ago, about the "fitting", if we can say so, of Code Geass with the Arthurian Mythology (Which is one of my major passion with Peter Pan and egyption mythology but whatever) and more specifically of CG characters with characters from the Arthurian Myth.

While we can speak about C.C. as the green knight, and Suzaku as Lancelot (but then, would that make of Euphie Guinevere ? I can't aknowledge Lelouch's sinister sister as Guinevere, sorry), Lelouch's role seems more difficult to choose.

While some stuff might give us a Gawain vibe (his mecha, the green knight as C.C,...Ragnell !), there is still the part where he becomes King and where he is Lancelot, aka Suzaku's best friend.

And this lead me to your post and to my favorite character ever, Morgan le Fay.
Morgan is the one sending the Green Knight. Marianne is the one sending C.C..
This plus the fact...physically they might look a lot alike.

And this lead me to your post. Cause you made me realize that Lelouch/Anya (Marianne) might work in my mind because Arthur/Morgan = Love/Hate depending of the versions (or both) and...INCEST.

I've always been a Morgan/Arthur shipper (she is and will always be his one true love) and if Lelouch is Arthur and if Marianne is Morgan, I'm afraid I just turned to a Lelouch/Marianne shipper.

And I'm shameful cause really, Marianne is the worthless bitch ever :'P
But this pic of Lelouch groping her was smocking hot.

Conclusion ? It's juts a long post to try to explain my deviant taste for this pairing.
Now I'm going to try to enjoy a Kalulu cure to go back into my right mind and to try to convince me again Lelouch is Gawain.

I think you may have something there Lolipopi.

The similarity between Morgan La Fey from the Arthurian legend and Marianne Lamperouge certainly seems logical to me...oddly more logical then any of the other ships.

Lelouch was certainly a Moma's boy...maybe more so then we realize.

Considering how many hawwt women were chasing Lelouch (Shirley, Milley, Kallen, and perhaps CC) it begs the question why he wasn't interested in any of them.

Although he did show interest in Euphie on Kanimejima Island, so there is that possibility also.

Perhaps you are correct and Lelouch was an incestuous little brat after all.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 20:48   Link #746
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
YVJ : Might we consider, since we are two ashamed Kalulu shipper turning on the dark side, of including Kallen in this storm of sexiness ? The whole "mama is gonna teach to her son and his Gf, the things of life" might make us less...ashamed :P
Kalulu sexiness alone was too much for some people to handle. Now this scenario might be an ungodly amount of smex.

Now about this Morgan/Arthur situation, its the first time I've ever heard of anything like this. Is this from a show or book?
Old 2009-09-17, 01:52   Link #747
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Kalulu sexiness alone was too much for some people to handle. Now this scenario might be an ungodly amount of smex.

Now about this Morgan/Arthur situation, its the first time I've ever heard of anything like this. Is this from a show or book?
Ungodly Amount of Smex? That is more like C.C giving her code to Kallen, while she gets another one from some weird source, and Lelouch, C.C, and Kallen have awesome immortal sex together...

ANYWAYSSSSSSSS

It's from the Knights of the Round Table legend. The stories coming from Arthurian times are certainly interesting.

Old 2009-09-17, 01:56   Link #748
GundamFan0083

CCxKallenXLulu is the ultimate in eye-popping Uber-smex if I may so.
Old 2009-09-17, 02:00   Link #749
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

LuluxShirleyxKallenxC.C. goes beyond that.
Old 2009-09-17, 02:09   Link #750
GundamFan0083

OMG! Ultimate nosebleeeeed!!!
Old 2009-09-17, 02:11   Link #751
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Most people would settle for a threesome. But not Lelouch. He needs a foursome!
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 02:18   Link #752
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Most people would settle for a threesome. But not Lelouch. He needs a foursome!
Lol, yeah indeed.

The man has high standards, people. Hahaha

Old 2009-09-17, 03:31   Link #753
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
too bad he aint got the stamina
Old 2009-09-17, 04:43   Link #754
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Be careful, Kaguya is watching you.

Yvj : Well you do know Arthurian legends right ? With King Arthur, Queen Guinevere having an affair with Arthur's most loyal knight Lancelot, Morgan being Arthur's half sister and mother of his child...

The whole Morgan/Arthur's thing is something common in a bunch of telling of the legend. Lancelot and Guinevere are OTL and when Arthur really feels THE LOVE it's usually toward Morgan. Who is usually his worse enemy BTW.

Ah well there isn't much about the whole Morgan/Arthur and Marianne/Lelouch apart from Marianne/Morgan : Black hair and related to Arthur/Lelouch.

Now maybe Lelouch is Gawain after all.
I have this feeling Geass creators just throw some elements without really thinking about this which is a shame.

(On a side note Avalon is Morgan's Kingdom and Britannia's main ship...:P)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 08:47   Link #755
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
too bad he aint got the stamina
Hmm, who knows? I am pretty sure for the first 5 minutes he will go WTF, I DID NOT PREDICT THIS!!

Old 2009-09-17, 14:19   Link #756
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Yvj : Well you do know Arthurian legends right ? With King Arthur, Queen Guinevere having an affair with Arthur's most loyal knight Lancelot, Morgan being Arthur's half sister and mother of his child...

The whole Morgan/Arthur's thing is something common in a bunch of telling of the legend. Lancelot and Guinevere are OTL and when Arthur really feels THE LOVE it's usually toward Morgan. Who is usually his worse enemy BTW.
Interesting, I was much more aware of the Arthur/Guinevere/Lancelot triangle alone. I didn't know things got even more scandalously sexy. Plus I thought she killed Arthur in the legends, though I may be mistaken.

I've learned something new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Hmm, who knows? I am pretty sure for the first 5 minutes he will go WTF, I DID NOT PREDICT THIS!!
Lelouch doesn't have enough stamina. But he's probably a master at mental foreplay.

What he will do is extensively study all the girl's "weaknesses" beforehand. So he can try and keep things short and explosive. Now this might work initially on normal women like Shirley but Kallen will destroy him when she goes into maximum overdrive because she'll feel the need to go 110% from the get go. And C.C has probably seen it all and will need a lot to be impressed.

But realistically with his stamina Lelouch probably can't keep up with any of the girls. He'll have to stare into a mirror and pass a variation of "Live on" geass onto himself so he can truly appreciate any kind of harem activity.
Old 2009-09-17, 15:47   Link #757
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

sdb

Oh gawd, now I want fic.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 15:52   Link #758
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Actually, now that I think about it, the quiet ones are the wild ones in bed, while the wild ones are the quiet ones in bed. So its possible that Kallen wouldn't practically rape Lelouch in bed. C.C. might be the one he has to watch out for.
Old 2009-09-17, 16:24   Link #759
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

None of us can say that for sure since none of us has ever bedded C.C.. But last I checked, C.C. was anything but apathetic.
Old 2009-09-17, 16:30   Link #760
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

After 600 years, C.C. would probably into some of the freakiest things one could imagine. It'd be interesting to say the least.