Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-23, 04:37   Link #3801
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Oh BTW - I won't have a sig for a while, so I'll put up quizzes related to anime/games and change them every week - I'll post the winner from the last week when I change them XD (no prizes except for the elusive cookie, sorries )
Now I have the proof that my memory sux

MidoriShinobi : I really like the background, it's really nice The signature overall is good too. 8.5/10.

diabolistic : your name seems to be cut -.- Somehow I don't really like the art neither. 6.5/10.

Entropy : haha! So true! But I think the border is a bit too thick. 7.5/10.

hobbsy : I like the background and the fonts is nice too But it lacks a border though. 7.5/10.
Old 2004-07-23, 08:56   Link #3802
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Thany- The tooth of destruction! The EBIL back to the old and effective cute-style killing method I see... 8.5/10

MidoriShinobi- Like ChibiDusk said, the character is a bit squished, I think you can resize her to look a bit more natural? 7.5/10

Entropy- Good humor and the font fits in the way that in contradicts the picture, nice job 8.5/10

ChibiDusk
- I'm going to have to give you a 30/100 because that's what I got on your quiz!

Shin Kell
- Love the black and white and the sigil in the background. Everything fits nicely and looks very noir. 9/10

aahhsin- a little cartoon about you hitting a woman? Uh... not an action I would recommend but at least it's original. 7/10

Ambience Blue- Too big. needs a resize, a border and the font could be smoothed out so it would blend better. Rin looks cute there though 7/10

This is the original I took the frame for my signature here is from, it's suppose to symbolize Ryu's dormant dragon inside of him that wants to get out.

Original Signature

Last edited by Slade; 2004-07-23 at 09:11.
Old 2004-07-23, 08:58   Link #3803
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
everyone i got a new sig! what ya think now? i just done it after reading a manga of battle angel alita. hehe
Old 2004-07-23, 12:00   Link #3804
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
aahhsin- a little cartoon about you hitting a woman? Uh... not an action I would recommend but at least it's original. 7/10
I'm actually suprised I got a 7. I was expecting 0/10. Fs and -98982349832/100

Stuff like that.

On to ratings. I'm just going to rate normally.

Slade = The eye is really catchy. Although I'm not too fond of the Art style. The hand is really irritating too. The shadows work well with this signature. It gives a really dark and gloomy feel to it. I would suggest you get a boarder that stands out more. As of Now it looks like it's hidden and not there. I've seen you do better.

C

Thany = toothy Girl again. I'm not sure but she reminds me of the one that got raped long ago. It's the typical you, and not saying it's bad, but try some other cute ideas instead of little girls. The border is a bit thin. I really like the background, since it tells a story.

C (Your style of cute is getting boring)

Hobbsy = I really don't like this Signature. Its much too green and the faces there seem very attached to each other. On the very right hand side I have no idea exactly what that is. Looks like a Clock. And in the middle there's this very large white spot. I have no idea what that is.

F (It's common for me to give out Fs, and you didn't rate anyone)
Old 2004-07-23, 12:56   Link #3805
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
aahhsin: Not only did you post a very evil rep you got, but you also say that people love you, therefore almost killing me with me chocking on my own laughter. You almost killed me!: 9.5/10

Hey, if I was going to die, it shold be laughing like a psycho.

Thany: Too much cuteness.: 8.5/10

hobbsy: Little too much green.: 7.5/10
Old 2004-07-23, 15:24   Link #3806
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Necrodeath: Hmm. I really like this sig. The purple background is well done and the text goes very well with it. 9/10

MidoriShinobi: That's an incredibly cute pic there. The girl does look a little squashed, but the pink/purple tones go nicely. 9.2/10

Hobbsy: A new one, eh? I like it a lot. Great use of green. Makes the white face stand out. 9.2/10

PriestessKikyo: Already rated. A Masterpiece. 9.9/10

Entropy: LOLOL! 9.5/10

Aahsin: Hahaha. The posts keep getting better-- ur reputation is still pretty good tho. 9/10

OK, knowing that my overly-huge sig was in nuke-danger zone, I've resized it, smoothed the font (darkened it a little too) and added Cho-Ryoung (the one on the left). Also is a temporary, rudimentary border. Any further suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited by Ambience Blue; 2004-07-23 at 16:24.
Old 2004-07-23, 16:20   Link #3807
hobbs

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
thanks! what i was aiming for ^_^
i really like yours, it got alot of empty space but if that space was filled up i dont think it was look as good, also the font and colour matches find! i like the lil picture too! border suits too! ~9/10
Old 2004-07-23, 16:34   Link #3808
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

never been here for a long time lol:

hobbsy: 8/10
am blue: thats like my old sig lol 9/10 XDD

i made my sig to represent summer i guess XD
Old 2004-07-23, 17:45   Link #3809
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Thany...why are they always so cute??? WHY???? And always so high quality too. Gotta give it a 10.
(I'd really like to know how to get my pics to look like that...the coloring style and all. Can anyone give me some pointers?)
Old 2004-07-23, 19:32   Link #3810
Necrodeath

Lol, aahhsin @ the forum asshole and being proud of it too...
Note, that I have not given you that rep, because I don't know you irl.

Thany - remove that blush, close her mouth, and close her eyes and you've got the perfect sig. 7/10 for this one.
Old 2004-07-23, 20:14   Link #3811
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Princess Kikyo - 8.5/10, seriously. I really love angel sanctuary, and this is beautiful.
Thank you, but seriously, it's "priestess"
I mean, how cheesy is princess?? come on... I should've written "miko" instead, no mistakes there ^^

As for yours, the girl looks a bit squeezed on the far left there, but the background is really nice, and the text fits. 8.5/10

Shin Kell - cool, this is the first B&W sig I actually like. Great composition, background effect and character 9.5/10

hobbsy - that's really good, great color play. But I don't see a border (which I suggest making it grey ) 9/10
Old 2004-07-23, 20:39   Link #3812
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
Lol, aahhsin @ the forum asshole and being proud of it too...
Note, that I have not given you that rep, because I don't know you irl.
I don't think I know that guy outside the forums either... I don't know who he is, it's funny, ever since I put down this signature, everyone seems paranoid that I think it's them.

At least you didn't mistake Princess Kikyo for a man

On to ratings.

Llama = Hmmm... The girls neck is cut off, the background is boring, your font is way too small, too many blank areas. and finallly, is it just me or that girl seems to have an illporportional face?

D (Doesn't matter if it is your first time)

Dark Death = Sexy girl in the water. Although the white part in her hand looks more like light then water. All in all, the only thing I would suggest would be your name... something with a name like "Dark Death" in a happy sig just doesn't feel right. But besides little trivial matters like that it's a very good signature.

B

Ambiance Blue = The background is much too plain. Heck... I should say the entire signature is a bit plain. Even with the addition of the Chibi character, i'm just not liking this signature. I dont hate it, but I also don't like it. I would suggest you make your border a tad bit thicker or darker, it's kinda hard to see right now. And the right hand side and the bottom edge of the Borders don't even stick to the sides. There's a gap in it. There's no problem with the Left or top border. So uneven borders basically

C

Damn I've been cranking out sigs like crazy these past few days....

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-23 at 21:28.
Old 2004-07-23, 20:41   Link #3813
hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Thank you, but seriously, it's "priestess"
I mean, how cheesy is princess?? come on... I should've written "miko" instead, no mistakes there ^^

As for yours, the girl looks a bit squeezed on the far left there, but the background is really nice, and the text fits. 8.5/10

Shin Kell - cool, this is the first B&W sig I actually like. Great composition, background effect and character 9.5/10

hobbsy - that's really good, great color play. But I don't see a border (which I suggest making it grey ) 9/10
thanks! i have added one now!
i love your sig! because i love that anime style! i sooo badly wanna see that anime and i think im gonna start designing some of my own ideas in that theme! its like my fav! i give you 10/10!
Old 2004-07-23, 21:39   Link #3814
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
dark death (mike): since its u and the sig looks good (especially the girl) 9/10
Old 2004-07-23, 21:57   Link #3815
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{: bah, naruto ¬_¬, well, the squares effect is nice, and kakashi is such a great character in doujinshis... so that gives you more points
hobbsy: I like it a lot, the fading effect is nice and the green is ok, I would say there is a bit empty in the left
aahhsin: why the wierd resizing? besides I want to make that bad rep even but...
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aahhsin again.

llama: Her expression is very weird, kind of disproporcionated, I like the background, and your name, you should make the size of the pic smaller, its too big for the forums rules
I)ark-I)eath: wow, sexy! its a nice sig, and I like how she extended here hand
Ambience Blue: IMO your name is too big, but not by much, I love the border and the artwork (and the chibi!)
Razer_2mb: I like it, althought I dont understand it at all, I should click thel ink but im lazy
Slade: wow I really like this one, perfect composition and I like that eye ^_^ your name with the wierd korean-like symbols is also nice
Thany: The teeth should be cute (thus evil) but... its not! i dont know why I like the background with the books and of course the superb quality.
Old 2004-07-23, 22:33   Link #3816
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Ambience Blue: i like your sig very much ^__^ itz too cute "D 9.8/10

and i have a new sig!
Old 2004-07-23, 22:43   Link #3817
HoboGod
Necromancer

@aahhsin: You get negitive rep for expressing hatred for 2 protest groups while i have yet to recieve a singe point of negitive rep for ANYTHING i've ever said on this forum. This might sound a bit cocky, but goddamn i rock. 10/10 for your sig. ^_^

EDIT: Gah, I jinxed it. >_< Thanks for the negitive rep, mantidor. *rolls eyes*

Last edited by HoboGod; 2004-07-23 at 22:54.
Old 2004-07-24, 00:51   Link #3818
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
At least you didn't mistake Princess Kikyo for a man
Princess..?!!! If you're actually calling me a princess, I’ll almost forgive you for thinking I was a homosexual male or a man who wanted to be a girl or whatever. But since I doubt that’s the case…
Spoiler:

I don’t know what to think of your sig, but YES you have that cow in your ava!! Woo! This cow rocks. I’m saying it here because the avatar rating thread bores me.

Oneesama you’ve got a nice border going on, and movement too 8/10

Thany has the most predictable sigs around 9/10
Old 2004-07-24, 00:52   Link #3819
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
@aahhsin - Yes, but you're our forum asshole, and we love you. 10/10

Last edited by MidoriShinobi; 2004-07-24 at 01:02.
Old 2004-07-24, 01:49   Link #3820
Thany
Unfair

aahhsin : 0/10. Your signature isn't up to date! Where is the screenshot of the rep I gave you?

HoboGod : I really like your signature for some reason The kirby animated part must be it 8.5/10.

Oneesama : The border is nice and so is the font The character is also funny (well at least this is what your avatar looks like :P). 8/10.

MidoriShinobi : Cute signature, but it's way over the weight limits >.< 8/10.
The background is nice though

Quote:
Thany...why are they always so cute??? WHY???? And always so high quality too. Gotta give it a 10.
(I'd really like to know how to get my pics to look like that...the coloring style and all. Can anyone give me some pointers?)
Two words : games CGs

Tags
rate, signature