Old 2004-07-24, 15:06   Link #3841
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
aahhsin....cute...I like the background...8.5/10
Thany...cute.....not as good as some of your others though.....9/10
hobsy...text looks better.....still to effecty for my taste.......8.5/10

hmm not sure if this text is any better...I also tried something new with the background....
Pink ratio X3 ! Instant 10/10!
It's really cute and I really like the colors more than the previous one :P

I might change my signature in the coming hours, just need to get more sources...
Old 2004-07-24, 15:48   Link #3842
Shadowlord
~DESU

Fine! Don't like it! LOL, j/k

then I will punish you with.............

THIS!!!!!

Muwahahahahaha!!!

PH34R M3!
aahhsin, ur are also a god 10/10
Old 2004-07-24, 16:08   Link #3843
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Diabolistic : been meaning to rate yours for a while. I love that art and it's got a realistic feel to it. 10/10
Old 2004-07-24, 16:26   Link #3844
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
lunchboxx- 10/10 ! /l/ Pwnz!

Lexander- wtf is this boy? 2/10. the 2 because i like you, the -8 because there wasnt /l/ involved. or milk for that matter.

Bwahaha! my friend agrees with me, he thinks this is a perfect signature!
Old 2004-07-24, 17:14   Link #3845
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

ShadowLord: It's nice and simple which is a good thing but it's a tad to big for my taste. 7/10

Thany: Hmm, it's cute as like most of your sigs. A tad dull though... 7/10
Old 2004-07-24, 18:55   Link #3846
aahhsin

ShadowLord : There's a shark right behind her and she's smiling. Talk about ingenious story telling. Your border could be a tad bit thicker or with a darker shade. it's kinda hard to see right now.

However, those confusious quotes dont need to be there. Because frankly, those aren't even his real quotes.

C

Lexander = Funny. That's all I need to say. The font size could be bigger. since you have so much room in that picture the speaking bubbles need not be so small. I don't like to squint when i read. I need large abnoxious fonts.

B

Wandering Youth = Looks too much like a Christmas theme. and it's not christmas. Your quote on the bottom DOES NOT MATCH the picture at all. and finally, the border just doesn't serve this picture all that well. I don't know why, but this border doesn't work well with this picture. a nice simple one might look better.

D

Quote:
Aahsin- Ooh, new one. Very cute, has the Thany-Aahsin battle been rekindled? Fits your old troublemaker theme. 9/10
Oh but of course! that Throne is mine! Midori Shinobi looks like she wants a piece too.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-24 at 20:25.
Old 2004-07-24, 20:58   Link #3847
MikoKikyo

Hobo I thought you said you were gonna make a new sig like, a long time ago

lex oooo that’s great ! First humorous sig that I can truly appreciate and laugh at! Maybe I’m just obsessed but I do think it could do with a border

Shadowlord I’m looking at the top and thinking you wanted to “save” most of her hair when cropping it. My advice: don’t. Never hold back on cropping, it determines how good of a centering job you do. See the top of her head? That’s where the line should be, there’s nothing beyond that except hair and blueness, but of course the text would have to be moved down, and it’d even look more symmetrical if lowered. 8/10

Wandering Youth – I like it, reminds me of those animesuki banner thingies…(this isn’t exactly a good thing actually) but I especially like the way you centered her. 8.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
the person on my sig is not a girl, its a guy. just to let everybody knoe
It's a guy, he's called Okita, and you have to rate a sig everytime you post my dear.

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-07-24 at 23:03.
Old 2004-07-24, 20:58   Link #3848
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
the person on my sig is not a girl, its a guy. just to let everybody knoe
Old 2004-07-24, 21:58   Link #3849
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
for Aion's sig: 8/10
for Superchop's sig: 9/10

Thany's sig: 7/10 (But is really cute...maybe lack of graphic edit like Aion's and Superchop's)
Krel's sig: 7/10 (Not bad either....but couldn't elaborate much)

aFlipGuy's: Not bad... 7/10
DarkZero's: Very blur but just nice and creative in you way so 8/10 for you. ^_^

Raine's: Your Avatar and signature shown a very bright and lively. It makes the one looking at it feel at ease... so 9/10 for your signature for being such a bright person. ^_^
CaSe: Yours just nice...plain nice... 8/10

Timo's: ............ 7/10
Me|2c's: Wow....very creative...you must took alot of efford to edit that so 10/10 for your Kiminozo. As for Da Capo... it would be 9.5/10 for me!!!!(You mind if i safekeep your sig??)

boneyjellyfish: 6.5/10
Forse: 6/10

Jonakr: 8/10
K R: 7.5/10 I wish to give you more but i think is just too plain....(Mind if i safekeep your sig too???)

Nina: 8.5/10 very graphical... but i think you need to enlarge it more...^_^
Archawk: O_o just cool....damn...cool... 8.5/10

Wandering Youth: 7/10
Amy: 7/10 please try to make it bigger....i think that one is too tiny...

Knives: You are doing great out there but still i think is too tiny.... 8.5/10 and 9/10 if it were to be bigger 0.4 times
Sai: Major problem here.... you are streaching your sig to the height where it damages the pic. so 6/10.... try to reduce it heights and wider up its length.

......... i couldn't continue anymore... is over 190+ page and i only manage to read up to page 60 so far. I give up.... thats all i can judge... btw... i need to reedit my
sig... i forgot to insert my name in it....~_~"

Anyone knows where can i get Plugins for Lucida Hand Writing Fond for Photoshop??
Old 2004-07-24, 23:22   Link #3850
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Yuun -

good , but seems squished ? 8/10

Rodney mack -

Since I wouldnt be able to tell if you didnt say so 7/10

priestess kikyo -

despite it having nothing to do with inuyasha , its still well made 8.5/10

My sig was made with vicmans photo editor , I was trying to make it kinda go with my name .

And if anyone can guess who I was before I got my name change please dont say it out loud - the name change had a reason behind it .
Old 2004-07-25, 04:58   Link #3851
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I'll compete for the throne of cuteness!! XD

aahhsin - 8.5/10. It's uber kawaii, but the quality is a bit low image-wise.
Old 2004-07-25, 07:37   Link #3852
Ending

@ Lexander

Can't say anything negative about that. 10/10

@ Wandering_Youth

It's pretty good. Clear and detailed enough. But then it's just another version of your avvy.
Old 2004-07-25, 23:05   Link #3853
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker
priestess kikyo -

despite it having nothing to do with inuyasha , its still well made 8.5/10 .
oo look, this accursed username is haunting me again

Yuun – hehe you don’t have to worry about rating everyone’s sigs
I’ve seen the girl in your sig in another sig, she’s cute. The image looks stretched, and also it needs a border 8/10

MidoriShinobi – the girl is cute and the text is nice, but this background is really obnoxious imo 8.5/10
Old 2004-07-25, 23:28   Link #3854
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
I can't choose!!!! I luv them all there so kool! Nice job everyone!!!!
Old 2004-07-26, 01:24   Link #3855
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
full_metal_31: 90%

MidoriShinobi: So cute it hurts.: 91%

LunchBoxx: 61%

bonejellyfish: 89%

Lexander: So close to the perfect, but you get: 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

Better luck next time.
Old 2004-07-26, 02:33   Link #3856
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
@ Wandering_Youth

It's pretty good. Clear and detailed enough. But then it's just another version of your avvy.
Ha, I had some people ask me why I don't having matching avatars and banners. They all suggested matching sigs and avas go will together and look better, however it seems that isn't the case as I have seen from some of the ratings.

aahhsin: Heh, who said it had to be a theme for the current season it's just a sig/ art representing me.
Old 2004-07-26, 07:36   Link #3857
Ending

Yes, that's a good principle, but IMO the sig should serve some other purpose than repeating the name/character everyone can see by looking a bit to the left. My sig, for example, has a purpose of getting some visitors to my site and goes *well enough* with my avvy.

@ full_metal_31

Snatched that one from a wallpaper, I see. Remember someone posting that in the 'desktop' thread. I just don't understand what it means: "Follow the sound of my flute?" It does not have link or anything, so WHAT-WHAT-WHAT?

@ Mod_Currently_Reading_This

I know what you are doing now, and I bet it has nothing to do with avatars. Well, it SHOULD, because you need to update it 10/10
Old 2004-07-26, 12:35   Link #3858
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
Yes, that's a good principle, but IMO the sig should serve some other purpose than repeating the name/character everyone can see by looking a bit to the left. My sig, for example, has a purpose of getting some visitors to my site and goes *well enough* with my avvy.

@ full_metal_31

Snatched that one from a wallpaper, I see. Remember someone posting that in the 'desktop' thread. I just don't understand what it means: "Follow the sound of my flute?" It does not have link or anything, so WHAT-WHAT-WHAT?

@ Mod_Currently_Reading_This

I know what you are doing now, and I bet it has nothing to do with avatars. Well, it SHOULD, because you need to update it 10/10
first i made it myself and second it means somethin like follow ur dreams so no i did not snatch it from a wallpaper i made it myself!! ^_^ o i do the play the flute and it also means to follow the pretty sound of the flute.
Old 2004-07-26, 12:49   Link #3859
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

full_metal_31: a little to small heigth-wise. I don;t really get what the stuff on the right is for, but whatever. 7.4/10
Old 2004-07-26, 13:04   Link #3860
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
full_metal_31: a little to small heigth-wise. I don;t really get what the stuff on the right is for, but whatever. 7.4/10
the stuff on the right is for words i put it on my site but i liked it sooo much i wanted everyone else to see it!
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature