Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-29, 12:50   Link #3901
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
MidoriShinobi = Look to the left of your signature. There's a happy white strip right there. It doesn't match the other brown strips. Fix it. Other then that glaring white strip I can't find any other huge problems. Although I would like a stronger background. I like the girl that was licking the brush more. She was a whole lot cuter and a whole lot sexier.
aahhsin, you got strange behaviour : cute != sexy... How many times will I have to tell this to you?...
6.5/10 for your current signature : the background is ok, but the border and the front character are respectively bad looking and low quality.

MidoriShinobi : cute Chiriri signature
The color goes well and I like the font. 8.5/10.

Last edited by Thany; 2004-07-29 at 13:16.
Old 2004-07-29, 13:42   Link #3902
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Hehe, I'm glad you like it. I made it up, I thought it sounded so corny lol.
aaw you wrote it?! it's not corny it's sweet

I'm drooling over the effects you used in your current sig. The grey and the red combo looks just awesome, and matches the theme. I do find the boy there a bit too freaky lol but that's just me being weird 9/10

MidoriShinobi - wow that's to me just as cute as the stuff Thany does, but with an actual composition you made. Very nice 9.5/10

aahhsin- looks nice overall.. I would've cropped a bit more on the top. You should try adding a little twist to your borders. 8/10

Thany- this is NOT up to your usual standards. It's cute, but not Thany-cute. It's not very pretty either 7/10

I know I need a new sig I already made a new one a while ago but I didn't find the perfect border and text type to go along with it, so I kinda dropped it. This one set the stakes high ^^

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-07-29 at 14:22.
Old 2004-07-29, 14:20   Link #3903
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Okay, I'm going to rate a signature of someone who hasn't even posted here.

Hyuuga_Hinata: Your sig picture is pretty good but it's way too big (400x150 pixels) and you have 4 other images and it takes up too much space. Looks like xris is going to get mad again...: Overall your sig image: 86%

I'm not going to rate the other 4 images though.

Other 4 sizes:

1. 200x40

2. 150x50

3. 150x50

4. 150x49

The math overall:

x40
____

x50
___

____

x49
___
+6000
______
+8000
______
+15000
_______

x400
____
+30350
_______
90350 pixels overall used in your sig.

That's a lot of mental math I did right there. If you could shrink the big one down to 500x100 that would be good, that's if you want to keep it. Right here to the rules which tells the allowed limitations. Yes, 500x100 is allowed in some cases.

Thany: Looking good. Overall: 88%
Old 2004-07-29, 15:51   Link #3904
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Hehe, that was interesting enough to compel one to post.

Hyuuga_Hinata:Each of the components of you sig is nice, especially the large and dominant kabuto one, but no, the sig must be judged as a whole. The theme ingredient seems to be Naruto, and the backgrounds and styles look similar, creating a harmonious feel to the thing, except that it is large and unwieldly 9/10 for kabuto only! 8/10 as whole

PriestessKikyo:Looks like Angel Sanctuary. 10/10 for incest love! 9/10 for nice borders, kawaii pose, and good layout

Thany:I thought it was a sleeping girl, but then I started getting cynical so now i have forced myself to believe it is a sick girl that is bed ridden and asleep. Simple, pink, kawaii, nice borders, and original for having a girl with a fever as a sig . 11/10
Old 2004-07-29, 16:17   Link #3905
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
aashin i like urs cuz it's cool but maybe u should try to fix the border. 7.5/10
Midorishinobi it's sooooooooo cute and kool i really like it maybe i should try to make sumthin that cute!9/10

o and pathofnightshade it's was really easy to make it if u could ask maybe i would make one for u.
~PeAcE

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-07-29 at 16:47.
Old 2004-07-29, 16:29   Link #3906
Necrodeath

Ok, back to an old one until I have a new one. I don't know when that will be, because I'm quite busy at the moment, but we'll see.

Melty Snow - Heh quite funny 7.5/10
Old 2004-07-29, 16:46   Link #3907
Necrodeath

Funny....but here it comes....
*Quickly runs into bunker specially designed to hold severe nuclear impacts*
It's Gonna Get Nuked!
Way too high, and too large. Also you should rate someone elses sig too.
I suggest you read the rules
Old 2004-07-29, 17:22   Link #3908
Ending

@ Necrodeath

Your sig and avvy (finally) go well together, and even though they are just images repeating your pen-name, they are pretty good. Maybe you could start making some kind of frames for them...?
Old 2004-07-30, 02:06   Link #3909
aahhsin

Necrodeath = I like this one a lot. It's spooky and filled with story. 2 skeletons looking upon someone that's about to be tortured. From a first person view! Needs a border though.

It's summer and I forgot about this sig. It just screams summer doesn't it?
Old 2004-07-30, 02:22   Link #3910
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

ambience blue:
scary how close my old sig is close to urs XD

aahhsin:
pic good,font bad: 7.5/10

necrodeath:
badass: 8/10

full metal 31:
pretty good..:8/10

melty snow:
gneh: 7/10

i changed my sig..its basicly the same thing though....should i switch back?
Old 2004-07-30, 08:50   Link #3911
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
DarkDeath: 8/10 - It's a nice sig, actually i dun have much critism here, i dunno why It's nice, but nothing out of the ordinary ^^
aahhsin: 7/10 - Your old one was cuter ( even thou the quality was near-horrible.. ).. i don't like the border too much .. too bright ... should stick with a darker border imho. The used pic is nice imho, quality is okay... the font .. sucks ^^;
Necrodeath: 8/10 - It suits your name good Besides those skeletons or whatever they are - i love their faces..eheheheeee...
Melty Snow: 8.5/10 - Its great! I love the picture. So cute somehow The border is plain and good And it has a nice size too! *thumbs up*
full_metal_31: 7/10 - Its a ok pic, and the design is very unique .. but i don't like it too much ^^; too much transparency, plus the transparency binds you on .gif which destroys the image quality because it uses alot of colors :/

Old 2004-07-30, 10:53   Link #3912
BrutusQDF
lamer 2000 xp+

I'm back

Off Topic:
After a hard lesson breaking 5 of the 12 rules, I prepared myself and start studying the rules.
So I did, and learned.
Sorry to all the people who I have insulted, and sorry for the 500-500 image (really I thought it was pretty stupid to allow any picture (it could have been a 1200-1600 picture). But hey: it wasn't allowed -_-'.
So, I'm a better man now, please forgive me!

On Topic:
NOW, let the signature rating start!

Necrodeath (u was so right about the nuke part): 6/10. I like the idea about the same theme in sig+avatar (and it matches up very well). However, I can't make out what's happening, aka: it's too dark (what is also supposed to be so, but it doesn't make u c a thing).
Overal: a little bit too dark, and confusing

Wirhe: 7/10. I really like the look of it, (here it goes): the whole shape looking thingie . Also the colours are matched out pretty good. On the other hand: isn't it kinda lame to put a link of your own site in your sig?
Overall: a clean looking sign
Old 2004-07-30, 11:46   Link #3913
aahhsin

BrutusQDF = You drew it yourself? That's good. There's a relief sizing for signatures so you don't exactly have to follow the rules. i think it's 150 for max height. Or was it 120? Well either way as long as it stays up for 3 days, then it's fine by the mods. Except in the Naruto forums. Some of those sigs are freakin huge.

On your sig again.

Needs a border. And that's it.
the picture looks a bit squished too.
Call me Ceaser.

New sig up. This gotta be 1 girly signature. I'm just going to leave it up for a day. I just need some feedback now so I keep messing around with it.
Old 2004-07-30, 15:49   Link #3914
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Aahhsin: How perverted is that sig?

a. Perverted.

b. Very Perverted.

c. Super perverted/

I say "c." and I say overall: 84%

BrutusQDF: You've converted to the Razer Side! Behold for it will be pretty hard to get banned (unless you're like me picking a fight with people). If you live and uphold the rules you to will be part of the few, the pround, the rule enforcers.: Overall: 98%

I'll be gone for a week starting tommorrow. If you could punish those that break anyone of the 12 commandments, bring hm down. I, Razer_2mb, give full permission to BrutusQDF to be cruel to trolls and bring them to justice just as hard as I would!

:Big text of approval officially typed by Razer_2mb:

Now go out there and convert the sinners!
Old 2004-07-30, 16:06   Link #3915
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb

a. Perverted.

b. Very Perverted.

c. Super perverted/

I say "c." and I say overall: 84%
I don't think that signature is that much perverted.
But the signature in itself is bad quality and lacks a border ; I really don't like it, it's an attempt at the cute, but the quality takes it down >.> 6.5/10.
Old 2004-07-30, 17:26   Link #3916
BrutusQDF
lamer 2000 xp+

*stopped intence training of the 12 life goals, bows to the ground and starts to cry*
DO NOT FEAR, everything shall BE done by the rules.
If not: EAT [Link Removed by Mod (NightWish)] (do not watch).
AND ,here it comes:
THE RULES!

Have a nice week ey

Ow yeah, there was something with the signatures?

aahhsin: 5/10. I don't know what your up to, but it involves 3VIL! PLEASE, ad some more darker red to the heart (it also solves the "no border" thing) , and maybe a little blur? I can help you if u want

Thany: 6.4/10 kinda reminds me of the dirty movie I've seen recent (3 min's ago). It's not as cute as it looks!
But hey, girl blushing *kawaii* (yeah, it means cute)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Re:aahhsin

Yeah I draw it, after the small, 500-500 killing signature accident. I bettered my life
by obeying the THE RULES!
(it's kinda scary having an email in your box from a mod)

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-07-30 at 19:37. Reason: bad bad link... don't post such things again
Old 2004-07-30, 17:49   Link #3917
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb

a. Perverted.

b. Very Perverted.

c. Super perverted/

I say "c."
Lol, that depends on what you think of when you see that picture. For all you know it may be just a kiss...in that case, it's "-a" not perverted at all. If they mean to go further, then I'll choose "b". If their's a third line of text that say: "...My brother" THEN it'll be "c"

Pretty cool sig though aahhsin, 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
[...]But the signature in itself is bad quality[...]
The quality is actually not bad at all
The only thing that is pretty crappy is the overly stretched heartshape.
And his/her text is improving (what are you actually aahhsin?).
the lack of a border is excusable in this case because of the heart thing.
Old 2004-07-30, 21:33   Link #3918
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Let's get down to typing:
SiL Eighty - 73% - Too dark and moody. Sorry, it's not my style. The designs are cool though.
Necrodeath - 70% - ditto as SiL.
aahhsin - 75% - It's fine. The heart is a bit squished though.
Mantidor - Looks familiar, I think I've rated this before.
Cammie - 77% - No complaints.
Jonakr - 76% - Old school art? It's ok.
PriestessKikyo - 76% - Cool border effects.
Wirhe - 75% - Nothing wrong with self advertisements.
Fighter Volk - 81% - Good Sig. Though there's quite a lot of text underneath...
ChibiDusk - 80% - That's a disturbing sig.
Thany - 86% - Re: previous ratings.
Razor_2mb - 80% - I'm rating your journal. Quite entertaining.
full_metal_31 - 82% - Heh heh, admuncher actually thought your sig was an ad and munched it away. Creative cuts.
MidoriShinobi - 83% - OMG, it's Chiriri from Bottle Fairy! It's hard to choose who is my favorite fairy, so my favorite is when they all combined into that orange girl. Best of all 4!
PathofNightshade - 79% - Man check those thighs out! Lol.
Melty Snow - 85% - Absolutely adorable image. Could use your name on it.
Dark-Death - 87% - Love it. Very eyecatching.
Biohazard - 78% - Very contrasting character and BG.
BrutusQDF - 69% - Leaves...much to be desired.

Time to begin my shameless plug about my sig...
[shameless plug]The image of my sig is Leo Kottke. As some of you might remember, I had an avatar of him long ago. But the image before wasn't fitting of him. These, however, are. He's a great guitarist, who tells quirky stories. Swallow your pride, and give Kottke a try! Click it! [/shameless plug].
Old 2004-07-31, 05:48   Link #3919
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by I)ark-I)eath
ambience blue:scary how close my old sig is close to urs XD
Whoa...And I hadn't even seen yours before I made mine... Great minds must think alike! Well, here's the old one. Since it bears uncanny remeblance to Dark's sig, I made a new one. On to the ratings!

Aahhsin: LOL! The return of the evil critical eye! 9.7/10!!!
Wandering_Youth: Not bad, the girl is cute, the leaves work well, and the text goes well with the hair-color. My only gripe is the pixelated "I'll be waiting" at the bottom... 8.8/10
Edgewalker: It's well done, but I think you could cut out more of the empty space. It's just taking up room. 8/10
Sedant: LOL! It took me a while to read (enlarge the font or the image!) and the girl is squashed. Straighten her out, make it a bit bigger, and that's a 9.8/10. Right now, it's a 8.7/10
MidoriShinobi: OMG!! It's teh 3bil!! Srry, Aahsin and Thany, Midori's in the lead now. 10/10!!!!!
Token-Blackguy: Eh... Not a Rick Williams fan. Minus points since he retired 7.7/10
Fighter Volk: Nice sig. A bit on the big side, but that's okay. Iono what Homunculus means, and i have no idea what anime it's from, but it's ok. 8.9/10
Necrodeath: It matches ur sig now. Though it may not be ur original intent, I think it's pretty funny since all the evil demons have jack-o-lanturn faces. Plus points for pumpkin-ownage and humor. Minus for no border 9.1/10
Mantidor: Already rated, it's fantastic.
Cammie: Not bad. I really don't know where it's from, but the purple lettering goes well. Interesting shape, too. 9/10
Jonakr: Should be ok for the forum.I like the watercolor brush look along with the text, but teh sig is a little tall. 8.8/10
ChibiDusk: Eep! The little kid scares me. It's very nicely done, tho. Especially the juxtaposition of red on gray. 9.4/10
Thany: Yeah, Yeah. I know it's a bed she's in. She's cute, but not cute enough to beat Midori. 9.1/10
PathofNightshade: Whoa... Trippy. Bonus points for black and white as well as animation. Minus points for jumpy loop and 80s shorts! 8.5/10
Melty Snow: Haha! That's an awesome pic, where's it from? Plus points for humor, minus for horizontal alignment (srry) 9.5/10
Dark-Death: Well... I actually liked your old one better. The new one kinda seems packed. Both of the girls are hot tho, so that's excusable. 9.2/10
Biohazard: Love the blue on gray. Works well, and your text matches too. 9.5/10
Brutus: OK... not sure what to think. Well, here's one for effort! 7/10
Muir Woods: It's, um, original? 7.8/10

Whew! Finally rated everyone's sigs! The current holder of the cuteness crown is MidoriShinobi, but we'll wait 'n see.
Old 2004-07-31, 14:22   Link #3920
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I don't think that signature is that much perverted.
But the signature in itself is bad quality and lacks a border ; I really don't like it, it's an attempt at the cute, but the quality takes it down >.> 6.5/10.
*Scratches head. I thought the quality was pretty good.

You must search far and wide for a picture huh thany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
Lol, that depends on what you think of when you see that picture. For all you know it may be just a kiss...in that case, it's "-a" not perverted at all. If they mean to go further, then I'll choose "b". If their's a third line of text that say: "...My brother" THEN it'll be "c"

The only thing that is pretty crappy is the overly stretched heartshape.
And his/her text is improving (what are you actually aahhsin?).
They are cousins. Does that count as being ultra perverted? And what am I? Hmm..

NWS' response

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Then explain this deceiver!
Spoiler for aahhsin's gender:

Either you are deceiving us now or you were deceiving us then. Either way I have the proof that you are one of those evil beings who lies about having a gender.
Diablolistic claims this is me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe this is the real aahhsin

Spoiler for aahhsin, in all her splendor!:
Take your pick.

Ambiance Blue = I could have sworn I've seen this picture before. It looks so familiar. I think you should have kept the font one color. The different color makes it read kinda funny. Also your border should be a shade darker, it dissapears at the moon. Finally the left side seems kind of plain if it weren't for a huge font. Add another little doll or something.

Thany, you sounded so mean. Mean people are scary. So eat deformed old Signature you made!

And why is everyone after Thany's throne of Cuteness? hell even Ambiance Blue looks like he wants in.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-31 at 20:33.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature