Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-17, 16:15   Link #21
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by king chopper
could we add a inuyasha disscussion thread for all you fans out there?
im sure alot others want one too
If you're looking for a thread to discuss Inu Yasha, it's right here (you can find threads by using the Search feature). If you're requesting a new, separate sub-forum, then the answer is we don't create series forums by request.

Cheers. =^.^=
Old 2006-11-13, 10:26   Link #22
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

This has long been a needed change...

Mods...I assume that this will probably get rolled into the appropriate thread graveyard, but you have to give me props for putting it in the feedback forum rather than the Naruto forum.

We REALLY need separate Naruto anime and manga forums. I know this has probably been suggested a thousand times, I'm tired of accidentally running my eyes across the titles of manga threads with reasonably suggestive/spoiling titles. If there was simply a separation, the forum would be MUCH more enjoyable. As it is....every time I come here I know that I have to walk on eggshells. Many Naruto fans appear to have blurt-out-itis.
Old 2006-11-13, 11:14   Link #23
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit View Post
Mods...I assume that this will probably get rolled into the appropriate thread graveyard, but you have to give me props for putting it in the feedback forum rather than the Naruto forum.

We REALLY need separate Naruto anime and manga forums. I know this has probably been suggested a thousand times, I'm tired of accidentally running my eyes across the titles of manga threads with reasonably suggestive/spoiling titles. If there was simply a separation, the forum would be MUCH more enjoyable. As it is....every time I come here I know that I have to walk on eggshells. Many Naruto fans appear to have blurt-out-itis.
I'm not that convinced it will actually be much of a help. Those posters who like to blurt out are still going to do so even if the forum is made "anime only". It's not as if they don't watch the anime and therefore have no wish to discuss it. Part of the problem is everyone has a different concept of what constitute a spoiler and many don't realise that while it may not be a spoiler for them, it is a spoiler for others (i.e. they are not very considerate for others).

But, it's a fair point. I'll raise the issue with the other Mods. we are considering in making some changes to the forum layout so it might be considered. But please don't hold your breath. I'm sure the situation would improve if we had more responsible Mods who could take care of that forum.

And indeed, kudos to you for raising the issue in a responsible way in the correct forum
Old 2008-07-17, 22:45   Link #24
ultimatekai
In Raito Yagami's Pants

Send a message via MSN to ultimatekai Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatekai
A Request

I don't know if we're allowed to request things here... if not, please just delete my post.

Since "The Slayers" just came out for a new season, The Slayers: Revolution, that is currently airing AND very popular, shouldn't it have a thread in the "current series" section?

Siggy Gif By Me My YouTube
Old 2009-10-29, 01:06   Link #26
kenshin-dono
I'm on a boat!!!

current series sub forums?

hmm i looked but cant seem to find an answer, so i guess i'll post this here

what determines when/what gets a discussion forum? I.e. theres very few forums up for the newer series, only 8 and most are older longer running ones, or ones that finished months ago. what determines what gets a forum in the current series section?

if its not there is it just discussed in the general fansub forum? those tend to have 1 general thread that gets long realllll fast

Last edited by kenshin-dono; 2009-10-29 at 01:18.
Old 2009-10-29, 01:23   Link #27
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin-dono View Post
hmm i looked but cant seem to find an answer, so i guess i'll post this here

what determines when/what gets a discussion forum? I.e. theres very few forums up for the newer series, only 8 and most are older longer running ones, or ones that finished months ago. what determines what gets a forum in the current series section?

if its not there is it just discussed in the general fansub forum? those tend to have 1 general thread that gets long realllll fast
Read through this thread to get an idea. To sum up the answer to the question what determines which show will get its own forum is a classified information.
Closed Thread