AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-16, 13:58   Link #41
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

This manga was truly a masterpiece. I may even make it a habit to read it once a year. My only complaint is that it needed an alternative ending for Lulu. But the one already present is enough to satisfy me.
Old 2009-11-16, 17:18   Link #42
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
poor dark preist, what a sad sad fate, i was rooting for her till the end, I seem to have an underdog complex, or sick sense of romanticism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
all i can say, lilu need better ending than that sad one = (
Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
This manga was truly a masterpiece. I may even make it a habit to read it once a year. My only complaint is that it needed an alternative ending for Lulu. But the one already present is enough to satisfy me.
the ending was just the finishing touch of a masterpiece, so many manga with incredible potential went down the drain cuz of a messed up outcome
Old 2010-04-26, 00:35   Link #43
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finished...

That was... disappointing, considering how interesting SoraOto and JUDAS was...
The main problems that got me was that the speed of the story went roadrunner at times and left me in the dust. The switch to "lacrima" was especially traumatic. I was like, "What the hell..." for most of that volume...
The characters and story were a whole bunch of stereotypes, and not very interesting either. Maybe a good one here and there, I guess...
In the end, it felt very average. Not terribly boring, but still...

I hear the new reprints has an epilogue, so I might go buy the last volume or so...

My biggest regrets:
1. Aina got a bad end.
2. Riru got a bad end.
3. Haruna got very good end while those two didn't got the short end of the stick (Haruna wasn't interesting at all... Cute? Mmm... Not as much as Aina though)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-04-26, 03:48   Link #44
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yeah, well haruna was the main heroine and as it is common was the most plain and boring from them all.

Sadly she got the best ending while all other few times better characters than her were left in a dust.

I wonder why so often the main heroines turn out such plain and boring to death characters like Haruna though...
Old 2010-04-26, 17:37   Link #45
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Ever since reading TLR, I don't like the name Haruna...
Closed Thread